Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
From the WTF Files...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

From the WTF Files...
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
LocationUrban Cougarville
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
So they just took her stuff straight to the dump? WTF?
Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:35 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The New York Post Made A "How To Twerk" Infographic And It’s The Worst Thing In The Whole World:

[img]http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/8/28/13/enhanced-buzz-wide-32000-1377712682-35.jpg[/img]
Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:48 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
1-Year-Old Baby Shot Dead In New Orleans While In Babysitter’s Arms [VIDEO]

Sep 1, 2013 By Kirsten West Savali

After a four hour stand-off with a SWAT team, two women and one man in the crime ravaged Central City neighborhood of New Orleans were taken in for questioning in the murder of 1-year-old Londyn Samuels, reports the Daily Mail.
Baby Londyn was in her 18-year-old babysitter’s arms, who was walking the toddler home from the park, when shots rang out. The young woman was hit twice, reportedly once in the neck and once in the chest, with that bullet exiting and piercing the chest of baby Londyn, according to the Times-Picayune.
“Our community rallies up every time something terrible and tragic like this happens, so please, if you know anything — this happened at a time of the evening when there are people in the streets, there’s people on the street — call Crimestoppers,” NOPD Superintendent Ronal Serpas said.
“This is the time. This is when the people of New Orleans need to rally up, stand up and say, ‘This is what happened.’ Give us the information. Let us go make these people accountable for what they did,” Serpas said.
Londyn’s father, Keion Reed, 20, said that the babysitter, who managed to make it to a nearby home, called him right after the shooting.
“She said, ‘Kee, we got shot — me and Londyn,’” Reed told NBC News as he made plans for a Sept. 7 funeral. ”In the back of my head, this is a bad dream I haven’t woken up from yet.”
In a tragic twist of irony, Londyn’s mother Andrea Samuels, 22, was working at a non-profit cafe dedicated to anti-violence when the shooting happened.
“I’m hurt,” she said as she choked back sobs. “Because that was my baby.”
According to the Daily Mail, three children under the age of five have been killed in the Central City neighborhood since 2010.

A devastated Reed recalled how his daughter brought him joy every minute of every day, reports NBC.
“She just loved being around me and her mama. She was our world, you know? She was the highlight of every day,” he said.
“She was always happy. When I was down, she would crawl in the bed with me and say, ‘Dada,’ and hit me in the face to make me smile.”
As he mourned, he vented his anger toward the gunman.
“My daughter didn’t do anything to him,” he said. “Why did she have to die?”
New Orleans City Councilwoman LaToya Cantrell spoke out on behalf of frustrated citizens of New Orleans during a press conference, turning to Samuels and saying, “I could be in your shoes just like other mothers could be in your shoes. You are not alone.”

Unfortunately, babies being killed has increasingly become a horrific reality.
Andrew Thomas, 21, and his one-year-old son Drew Jackson were visiting family in East Oakland, California when they were fatally shot in their sleep on August, 7, 2013.
Father and son had traveled from Fresno, California to visit family and attend the funeral of a cousin, Al Rivera, 18, who was shot and killed last weekend. Thomas and baby Drew were asleep when at least one gunman entered the backyard of his aunt’s home at around 3:00 a.m. and sprayed the house with bullets.

As previously reported by NewsOne, Koman Willis, 33, was charged with first-degree murder in the March 11 shooting death of 6-month old Jonylah Watkins in Chicago, according to officials.
Willis was also charged with aggravated battery for shooting her father, Jonathan Watkins, according to Sally Daly, a spokeswoman for Cook County State’s Atty. Anita Alvarez.

Cornell Harvey, 26, and Eddie Tarver, 20, were charged with first- and second-degree murder in the death of 16-month-old Carter Scott in Baltimore, Maryland.
The child’s father, Rashaw Scott, 22, who was critically injured in the attack, believes that Harvey set him up to be killed.

On March 21, 2013, Antonio Santiago, 13-months-old, was fatally shot in the face while being strolled by his mother, Sherry West in Brunswick, Georgia. De’ Marquise Elkins, 17, was found guilty of murder, while his alleged accomplice, Dominique Lang, 15, has a pending court date on 7 counts of murder. The teens are accused of killing baby Antonio after West refused to hand over money.

Despite a $5,000 reward, Serpas said that only one tip had come in concerning 1-year-old Londyn Samuels.
The three people brought in for questioning have not been charged with a crime.
Investigators are asking that anyone with details that could help them solve Londyn’s murder to please call Crimestoppers at 504-822-1111.
See a photo gallery of baby Londyn by clicking here.

remarks>>

frankensteinsANODIZEDbolts M. Adams • 8 hours ago −
The fact that the babysitter was shot twice, shows it was intentional, not a stray bullet. Only an evil heart shoots a young woman holding a baby.Criminals don't care, many are less than human.

A few years ago in a suburb of Detroit, a man and his 3 kids were killed by 3 fools.
The man owned a jewelry store. The criminals, two white, one black, while in prison made their plan together, knowing the man kept money in his house. The kids, just getting off the bus from school for the first day of Christmas vacation, walked into the house to the greeting of these thugs. They tied the kids in the basement and when the father couldn't get the safe upstairs open, they killed him. Then went downstairs, and even though the 7 year old told them she'd give them the money in her piggy bank, they systematically shot each one in the head.
This is just one reason I hate criminals.....you don't know which ones have the evil hearts.

Good people and society in general have been idle too long with regards to ridding itself of criminals who are preying on all of us. An offensive needs to be initiated, but just how would it work. How would it start?

http://newsone.com/2706590/londyn-samuels-killed-new-orleans/
Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:34 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
ingenue

Joined04 Apr 2005
Posts41761
Bank4294967295
Bones68364.93 Bones

Post Reply with quote
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/09/02/women-sell-positive-pregnancy-tests-on-craigslist/

[b]WOMEN SELL POSITIVE PREGNANCY TESTS ON CRAIGSLIST[/b]
[quote]Pregnant women across the country have taken to Craigslist to sell positive pregnancy tests for about $25 a pop.

[color=red]Some ads suggest buyers use the tests to finally get longtime boyfriends to propose. Others suggest pranking mom and dad. And one even suggests asking for money for an abortion and then using it to go on vacation.[/color]

[b]“I will provide you with 1(one) positive pregnancy test with NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Taken same day,” writes one woman from Florida. “It isn’t my business what you choose to use it for!”[/b]

Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the pregnancy hormone, human chorionic gonadotropin, which is only present in pregnant women’s urine.

Another woman in Toledo, Ohio, is asking for $10 plus the cost of the test. Like the Florida ad, this one promises not to ask questions.

“I will no [sic] take any responsibility for the test after it has been sold nor will I assume any obligations for the test after it has been sold,” the Toledo woman writes. “What you do with the test is your business. I do reserve the right no [sic] deny any requests.”

The ads appear in Chicago, Manhattan, Houston and other cities. Some have been flagged for removal by Craigslist, but new ads that have not been shut down remain.[/quote]

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by ingenue Send private message
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
But he told him to do it...

---

An Oakland man enraged by a friend's attempt to disprove the existence of God reportedly retrieved his AR-15 assault rifle and fired several shots at the man, killing him instantly.

During his trial last month, Douglas Yim, 33, confessed to the murder of Dzuy Dunh Phan, 25, saying it was a comment about religion that set him off.

Yim, Phan, and a third friend, Paul Park, were drinking, smoking marijuana, and playing video game in Yim's house in the early morning hours of April 2, 2011, when the ontological argument erupted.

Park said Yim and Phan had also snorted cocaine earlier that night.
According to Park, Phan had been teasing Yim about his religion, asking him where his God was every time he won the game they were playing.

Eventually, the debate escalated to name calling and Phan angered Yim by asking him where his God was when Yim's father died of a stroke.

Yim then left the living room, followed by Park and an apologetic Phan.

Their efforts to deescalate the situation proved futile, and Phan, exasperated, told Yim to use the weapon he purchased to protect his basement grow operation to shoot him.

"He said, 'If you believe in God and God is so great then show me the wrath of God,'" Yim recalled in court. "He said something along the lines of I'm not leaving your home so go get your gun."

Yim did just that, loading his AR-15 and returning to the dinning room where he fired off six shots at Phan, including one aimed at his head from less than a foot away.

A bullet also struck Park's finger as he raised his hand to stop the shooting.

The jury ultimately found Yim guilty of first-degree murder, as well as assault with a firearm and mayhem. He is expected to be sentenced to life in prison.

[img]http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/tat.jpg[/img]
Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Tulsa school sends girl home because ‘dreadlocks’ and ‘afros’ are too distracting

By David Edwards
Wednesday, September 4, 2013 14:05 EDT
Tiana Parker (KOKI)
Topics: KOKI

A father in Oklahoma said this week that he was forced to pull his daughter out of classes after the charter school she was attending sent her home for having the wrong hairstyle.

Terrance Parker told KOKI that he is a barber and he always made sure that his 7-year-old daughter, Tiana, had an appropriate haircut for school.

“She’s always presentable,” he explained. “I take pride in my kids looking nice.”

Officials from Deborah Brown Community School in Tulsa declined speak to the station on camera, but the school policy states that “hairstyles such as dreadlocks, afros, mohawks, and other faddish styles are unacceptable.”

KOKI reported that the “school feels that could distract from the respectful and serious atmosphere it strives for.”

“She went to the school last year and didn’t have any problems,” Terrance Parker pointed out. “It hurt my feelings to the core.”

And from the way that 7-year-old Tiana wept as she spoke to KOKI, it was obvious that her feelings were hurt as well.

“They didn’t like my dreads,” she said. “I think that they should let me have my dreads.”

Tiana has now been enrolled in a new school, which welcomes her hairstyle.
Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Let's break this down a bit, shall we?

1) there is nothing "faddish" about the way that our hair grows naturally out of our heads.

2) the principal & founder of that school is a Black woman. Who wears some kind of wackaroni two strand twist wig.

[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1185289_10153190427990364_1576027507_n.jpg[/img]

3) one of the teachers at the school is a Black male who wears dreads.

[img]http://www.dbcschool.org/images/tyroneCook.jpg[/img]

What type of facts are these? These people are crazy.
Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
LocationSitting on the edge of insanity...
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I find that terrible wig distracting.
Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]The New York Post Made A "How To Twerk" Infographic And It’s The Worst Thing In The Whole World:

[img]http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/8/28/13/enhanced-buzz-wide-32000-1377712682-35.jpg[/img][/quote]

This looks like something from ANTM.
Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Woman Charged With Raping Man, Bond Set At $75K
September 5, 2013 4:00 PM

[img]http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/ciera-final.jpg[/img]

(STMW) — A 33-year-old man was allegedly held at gunpoint and forced to have sex with a woman in the backseat of a car after the woman’s female companion offered him a ride on the Near North Side over the summer.

The man begged one of his tormentors — who demanded he place his hands on her breasts and buttocks during the July 26 attack — to stop, Assistant Cook County State’s Attorney Amanda Pillsbury said Thursday.

He eventually escaped, running out of the car naked from the waist down and into a taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove him home to the suburbs, Pillsbury said.

The man had been walking in the 400 block of North Kingsbury early that morning when 25-year-old Cierra Ross allegedly pulled up to him and offered to give him a ride, the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting.

While she was driving, Ross pulled out a black revolver and ordered the man, who was in the passenger seat, to get in the back and have sex with her friend, Pillsbury said.

The woman in the backseat demanded that he take off his clothes and the man complied by taking off his shoes, pants and underwear before he was assaulted, Pillsbury said.

The two women also took $200 from the man, his credit cards and iPhone, according to a police report.

When the victim noticed a nearby cab’s headlights, he decided to flee and seek help, Pillsbury said.

The cabbie let the man use his cell phone to email himself a picture of Ross’ license plate number, Pillsbury said.

The victim later identified Ross in a lineup, Pillsbury said.

Ross, who also uses the alias Octavia Brown, was arrested on Tuesday, the police report said.

The other woman has not been charged.

Ross, who appeared in court Thursday in Jordan gym shoes and a black and red striped shirt, has previous misdemeanor prostitution convictions.

The mother of two currently is a waitress at Denny’s, her defense attorney told Judge Israel Desierto.

Desierto described the facts of the case as “somewhat unusual” before ordering Ross, of Olympia Fields, held in lieu of $75,000 bail for aggravated criminal sexual abuse and armed robbery.
Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[img]http://i.imgur.com/anscH16.jpg[/img]

One former restaurant's farewell note is making waves for its, ahem, strong wording, which perhaps sheds light on why customers didn't flock to its tables in the first place.

A Reddit user posted an image showing the note, which allegedly was affixed to the door of Sava! Italiano, a recently-shuttered Italian restaurant in Amarilla, Texas.

"You sorry assed, rednecked sacks of goat sperm had no idea what you had here!" reads the note. "Good luck with your pre-packaged frozen shit food in this town. Maybe you'll remember us when you're boning your sister and think she smells like pasta."

Before Sava!'s closure on August 17, its executive chef, Mark Coffman, told the Amarillo Globe-News that the restaurant planned to move to nearby Lubbock, Tex. "It’s a bigger wine town," he said. "We probably won’t stay in Amarillo. I’ve enjoyed Amarillo; it’s just a tough sell.”

That may be an understatement. Reviews of the restaurant on Yelp are mixed, but the bad ones are truly awful.

"Worst restaurant to go into that location yet," wrote user Sage S. "I love cheese & did not even like those [sic]. I thought the mozzarella tasted like airplane matzo. The fish I ordered was mushy & completely tasteless. We ordered several appetizers & they were all bad. ... This place won't last long."

As Gawker points out, a Friday morning status update on Sava!'s Facebook page suggests that its owners were not responsible for the antagonistic sign. "Don't believe all you hear and see folks!" read the post.
Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Race Matters? 46-Year-Old White Man Shoots 8-Year-Old Black Boy In The Face In Front Of Neighbors -”His Jaw Was Just Hanging”
Posted on September 6th, 2013 - By Bossip Staff
Categories: Jesus Take The Wheel, News, Race Matters, Stop the Violence

[img]http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/shooting.jpg[/img]

Jesus take the wheel….

46-Year-Old White Man Shoots 8-Year-Old Black Boy In The Face

Dallas police, family members and the local community are still trying find answers as to why a 46-year-old man opened fire on an 8-year-old child on Tuesday, shooting him in the face while he was playing outside.

via CBS Dallas

Dallas Police have arrested a 46-year-old Dallas man in the shooting of an 8-year-old boy Tuesday night at an apartment complex.

Donald “D.J” Maiden, Jr. is in critical but stable condition at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas.

According to reports, D.J. was outside playing in the parking lot at the La Bella Palms Apartments just before dark. He took a gunshot full in the face; but managed to run for help.

Neighbor John Fuller was astounded at that. “He was holding, all his jaw was just hanging, like, and all his little friends was over there crying and stuff.”

Fuller and his friends were dumbstruck when the third-grader ran past them, rushing home to his mother.
“I heard a loud bang. And then five seconds later a little kid, little DJ, he ran around the corner holding his jaw with a mouthful of blood,” said Justin Yancey, who dialed 911.

Although the gunman has been identified and reportedly even admitted to shooting the child when asked by police, young Donald’s family is still baffled as to why something like this happened.

Police identify the gunman as 46-year-old Brian Cloninger of Dallas.

He apparently doesn’t live at the apartment complex but Fuller saw his truck parked there early in the afternoon.

Cloninger was arrested for injury to a child and is being held on a $2.2-million bond.

None of this answers the family’s question of “why?” said Sharon Locklin is D.J.’s grandmother. “I just don’t know why this would happen. I’ve never experienced anything like this. And I don’t understand why someone would target an innocent child like this,” she said.

She went on to describe her grandson’s injuries. “He lost from here to here on his face; and they’ve got his mouth wired shut, and he has metal plates and he has lots of reconstructive surgery. But by the grace of God he’s going to be okay.”

CBS 11 News spoke to a woman who identified herself as Brian Cloninger’s wife. She says she has no idea what happened as has no details. But she says the real tragedy is that a little boy was hurt.

According to the family, 8-year-old Donald is said to still be in critical but stable condition with his jaw wired shut after previously being placed in a medically-induced coma.

- See more at: http://bossip.com/830608/race-matters-46-year-old-white-man-shoots-8-year-old-black-boy-in-the-face-in-front-of-neighbors-his-jaw-was-just-hanging/#sthash.qOF4qGHs.dpuf
Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]

Jesus take the wheel….[/quote]
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Whose Mighty Mouse Swag Brother is This? Featuring Roast From My Readers

[img]http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Black-Incredible-Hulk.jpg[/img]

Yesterday, I was perusing Tumblr when I came across the picture of a strapping young lad, captured by someone on public transportation. I posted the picture on my Awesomely Luvvie Facebook page and the comments my readers replied with were better than anything I could come up with.

Black Incredible Hulk

I laughed SO hard at the comments under this picture that I literally was gasping for air. WHAT. IS. AIR?!?!

See below for some of the best ones. And if you wanna see the rest of the comments, they’re on my Facebook fan page.

“Sir…the village of schmedium called. They would like their entire wardrobe back. Somebody in my house that shall remain nameless said “I know his titties hurt.” *dead* – KKH

“This big rusty swole ass ninja done put on his niece’s extra smarge bodysuit. The ones that snap at the crotch. Then them Baby Phat jeggings” – LVA

“It’s like he put his entire self in the dryer!” – JS

“He looks like a Black Lil Abner!” – DNL

“Black Hulk Smash!” – LJ

“Black Hulk need 2 iPhone in case Hulk get mad and SMASH one.” – PW

“He just did 20yrs, they gave him back the clothes he was arrested in. That’s 20yrs of that state pen workout plan.” – LM

“Our ancestors picked way too much cotton for him to be micro-managing fabric.” – SU

“Like RuPaul and the Hulk had an angry, nearsighted child.” – DS

“Oh no! That outfit is too tight, he didn’t put that on that morning, he had to grow up in it.” – EW

“His balls have a yeast infection!” – DJB

“Is that outfit from The Green Mile collection?” – EW

“I didn’t know that Popeye’s Brutus was Black.” – RH

“Jesus be spanxx around me everyday…. (take it to the bridge) I know you can, I know you will…hold these seams if I just be still…” – CB

DEAD Nicki gif

“Them people sittin next to him can hear his clothes crying.” – SMM

“Those jeggings tho Jesus be an inseam cause they are ready to burst I simply cannot.” – SB

“His clothes done cut off my circulation. Smh” – DZS

“This dude shirt size is 6-9 months.” – SC

“Little did Kal-El know his costume wasn’t quite right as he attempted to blend in with the Earthlings. He kept calm but wondered why they stared and giggled at him. Did they know he was Superman. Maybe he shouldn’t have watched MTV for disguise ideas he though quietly to himself.” – CM

“he’s in mid incredible hulk right now. not quite to the point of bursting out of his clothes and running down the street with those little shorts on…but veeery close. LOL!” – LR

“Lol! Surely he’s related to the incredibles!” – FO

“Nipples showin…pants so tight i can count the change in his pocket…i cannot, i will not!” – MW

“I’m going to grab a Bath & Body Works candle and begin a vigil for not only the fabric but the thread. *amen*” – DR

“Chick next to him wondering why he stole her pants” – KL

‘In the words of Madea…”Look at you, looking like you looking!”. WEAK!’ – SR

“He farts, and that entire train will derail from the pressure change.” – DZS

“if he sneezes, he’ll be butt naked in a moment’s time” – TNV

I am CRYING re-reading these. The old, present AND future me is dead and gone. DEAD, I SAY! Omg. Can I just say how much I LOVE my readers? Y’all are EVERYTHING!

But yeah. Whose bro is this? And why is he so squozed up (yes, squozed) in this alphet?!?
Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
LOL #dead at Green Mile Collection. Very funny indeed.
Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Fox News host: new Miss America, Nina Davuluri, doesn’t ‘represent American values’

By Scott Kaufman
Monday, September 16, 2013 7:34 EDT

The crowning of Miss New York, Nina Davuluri, as Miss America should have been, to paraphrase her platform, a celebration of diversity through cultural competency. But in the hours after her victory, Twitter became a frank demonstration of American incompetence in matters relating to both ethnicity and geography.

“Well they just picked a Muslim for Miss America. That must’ve made Obama happy. Maybe he had a vote,” said one user.

“I am literally soo mad right now a ARAB won. #MissAmerica” wrote another.

It should go without saying that Davuluri, a Syracuse native of Indian descent, is neither Muslim nor an Arab. But according to Fox News Radio host Todd Starnes, the American-born Davuluri doesn’t “represent American values,” unlike the blonde-haired, blue-eyed contestant from Kansas, Theresa Vail.

This is not to say that Vail isn’t an unprecedented contestant in her own right: she’s spent five years in the Kansas Army National Guard and is double-majoring in chemistry and Chinese at Kansas State University. But, according to Starnes on Facebook, she lost because “the liberal Miss America judges were not interested in a gun-toting, deer-hunting, military veteran.”

But at least, from Starnes’s perspective, she was a lady, “although I’m sure the gender-neutral crowd is plotting.

I swear, between this and the singing of the national anthem by the Hispanic kid and Marc Anthony earlier this year, white folks are loosing it.
Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
nspyrd

Joined08 Sep 2004
Posts3400
Locationthe here & now
Bank4294967295
Bones16524.68 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]Whose Mighty Mouse Swag Brother is This? Featuring Roast From My Readers

[img]http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Black-Incredible-Hulk.jpg[/img]

Yesterday, I was perusing Tumblr when I came across the picture of a strapping young lad, captured by someone on public transportation. I posted the picture on my Awesomely Luvvie Facebook page and the comments my readers replied with were better than anything I could come up with.

Black Incredible Hulk

I laughed SO hard at the comments under this picture that I literally was gasping for air. WHAT. IS. AIR?!?!

See below for some of the best ones. And if you wanna see the rest of the comments, they’re on my Facebook fan page.

“Sir…the village of schmedium called. They would like their entire wardrobe back. Somebody in my house that shall remain nameless said “I know his titties hurt.” *dead* – KKH

“This big rusty swole ass ninja done put on his niece’s extra smarge bodysuit. The ones that snap at the crotch. Then them Baby Phat jeggings” – LVA

“It’s like he put his entire self in the dryer!” – JS

“He looks like a Black Lil Abner!” – DNL

“Black Hulk Smash!” – LJ

“Black Hulk need 2 iPhone in case Hulk get mad and SMASH one.” – PW

“He just did 20yrs, they gave him back the clothes he was arrested in. That’s 20yrs of that state pen workout plan.” – LM

“Our ancestors picked way too much cotton for him to be micro-managing fabric.” – SU

“Like RuPaul and the Hulk had an angry, nearsighted child.” – DS

“Oh no! That outfit is too tight, he didn’t put that on that morning, he had to grow up in it.” – EW

“His balls have a yeast infection!” – DJB

“Is that outfit from The Green Mile collection?” – EW

“I didn’t know that Popeye’s Brutus was Black.” – RH

“Jesus be spanxx around me everyday…. (take it to the bridge) I know you can, I know you will…hold these seams if I just be still…” – CB

DEAD Nicki gif

“Them people sittin next to him can hear his clothes crying.” – SMM

“Those jeggings tho Jesus be an inseam cause they are ready to burst I simply cannot.” – SB

“His clothes done cut off my circulation. Smh” – DZS

“This dude shirt size is 6-9 months.” – SC

“Little did Kal-El know his costume wasn’t quite right as he attempted to blend in with the Earthlings. He kept calm but wondered why they stared and giggled at him. Did they know he was Superman. Maybe he shouldn’t have watched MTV for disguise ideas he though quietly to himself.” – CM

“he’s in mid incredible hulk right now. not quite to the point of bursting out of his clothes and running down the street with those little shorts on…but veeery close. LOL!” – LR

“Lol! Surely he’s related to the incredibles!” – FO

“Nipples showin…pants so tight i can count the change in his pocket…i cannot, i will not!” – MW

“I’m going to grab a Bath & Body Works candle and begin a vigil for not only the fabric but the thread. *amen*” – DR

“Chick next to him wondering why he stole her pants” – KL

‘In the words of Madea…”Look at you, looking like you looking!”. WEAK!’ – SR

“He farts, and that entire train will derail from the pressure change.” – DZS

“if he sneezes, he’ll be butt naked in a moment’s time” – TNV

I am CRYING re-reading these. The old, present AND future me is dead and gone. DEAD, I SAY! Omg. Can I just say how much I LOVE my readers? Y’all are EVERYTHING!

But yeah. Whose bro is this? And why is he so squozed up (yes, squozed) in this alphet?!?[/quote]You must provide the link to the entire thing. I literally had to catch my breath before responding to this! Hilarious! Hubby just came in to see what was wrong with me
Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by nspyrd Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="nspyrd"]You must provide the link to the entire thing.[/quote]
https://www.facebook.com/AwesomelyLuvvie
Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Here is her blog page: http://networkedblogs.com/OUm2l
Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 am View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[img]http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/killfacebook.png[/img]

An Oklahoma man has been charged with first-degree murder after allegedly killing a man who commented on a picture his girlfriend posted of herself on Facebook.

Police say Antwion Courtez Martin, 20, went to the apartment of Edmond James Tyree, 48, on July 17 and shot him dead. He also allegedly shot and wounded Tyree’s visiting friend Michael Joe Hale.

Five days before his death, Tyree had written ‘damm’ [sic] on a picture Sharda Perkins, 21, had posted of herself clad in a skimpy swimsuit on her Facebook page, presumably intended as a compliment.

On July 17, Tyree was shot dead in his apartment by a gunman and Hale, a disabled Iraq war veteran, was shot and injured. According to NewsOK, Hale said the shooter was accompanied by one or two accomplices, one of whom urged him on, saying, “What’s taking so long? Hurry up and pop a cap in his azz.”

When he looked at Tyree’s Facebook page, he noticed that Perkins was one of only a few friends Tyree had on Facebook. When he clicked on Perkins’ profile, he saw pictures of her with Martin and recognized him as the shooter.

‘It was pure dumb luck that he had his picture on her Facebook page,’ Hale told NewOK.

Police are still looking for the accomplices in the July 17 shooting.

[img]http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/fbook.png[/img]
Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157  Next
Page 154 of 157

Jump to: