Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
From the WTF Files...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 155, 156, 157  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

From the WTF Files...
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Jordan Davis' Shooter Rants About Killing 'Thugs' So They 'May Take The Hint And Change Their Behavior'
The Huffington Post | By Danielle Cadet
Posted: 10/18/2013 2:44 pm EDT

Michael Dunn, the Florida man charged with shooting 17-year-old Jordan Davis after an argument over loud music, is currently awaiting trial and maintaining that he acted in self-defense the night of the fatal confrontation.

Although Dunn has repeatedly defended himself against accusations of being a racist, recent reports paint a troubling picture of the 45-year-old's outlook on society.

In several letters reportedly written from jail, and obtained by News4Jax, Dunn rants about killing "thugs" so "they take the hint and change their behavior," black-on-white crime and the liberal media.

In a letter to his grandmother, Dunn writes:

[b]The jail is full of blacks and they all act like thugs. This may sound a bit radical but if more people would arm themselves and kill these (expletive) idiots, when they're threatening you, eventually they may take the hint and change their behavior.[/b]

Despite these troubling sentiments, in another letter, he insists that he's not a racist, he just has no use for "certain cultures":

[b]I'm really not prejudiced against race, but I have no use for certain cultures. This gangster-rap, ghetto talking thug 'culture' that certain segments of society flock to is intolerable. They espouse violence and disrespect towards women. The black community here in Jacksonville is in an uproar against me -- the three other thugs that were in the car are telling stories to cover up their true "colors."[/b]

And of course, he takes aim at the liberal media for painting him as the bad guy. In yet another letter to grandma, he writes:

[b]I am amazed at what is going on with the way the media has been covering this case. Their [sic] have been several other shootings here in Jacksonville, yet they are all either black-on-black or black-on-white, and none of them have garnered any attention from the media. I guess it's news when someone dares to not to be a victim, but they are twisting it around sand saying I was the "bad guy."[/b]

And in a letter to an unnamed supporter, he writes:

[b]I'm not getting much in the way of sympathy from the press. They're a bunch of liberal bastards! ... They seem to have a lot of racial guilt, or at least the prosecutors [sic] office does. The jail here is almost all black prisoners. You'd think Jacksonville was 90-90% black judging by the makeup of the folks in jail here! ... My fear is that if I get 1 black on my jury it will be a mistrial as I am convinced they will be racially biased.[/b]

Dunn appeared in court for a short hearing in June. He is facing first-degree murder charges for the shooting and is awaiting a trial date set for Sept. 23.
Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
So this Australian chick decided to throw [url=http://jezebel.com/racist-21st-birthday-party-gleefully-documented-faceboo-1449394880]an African themed party for her 21st birthday.[/url] Let the face palming begin.
Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Racists are so clever. Rolling Eyes
Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:15 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
LocationSitting on the edge of insanity...
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[url=http://postimg.org/image/9fhtbrl25/][img]http://s14.postimg.org/9fhtbrl25/Foodstamps.jpg[/img][/url]
Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bella"][url=http://postimg.org/image/9fhtbrl25/][img]http://s14.postimg.org/9fhtbrl25/Foodstamps.jpg[/img][/url][/quote]

That dumb bitch. The GOP took your food. Laughing
Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:38 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I saw that earlier. Laughing That bitch is married and has 3 kids and posted that update from her cell phone. Laughing Somebody else dug all in her business and said she gets $2,200/mo in SSI and only $350/mo from a job. 90% of your living expenses are paid by the government and you're complaining? And since when does it take over $1,000/mo to feed 5 people? That silly broad wore me completely out. And somebody else in the comments on that post said they were mad because their stamps were cut from $638 to $602. Okay. Laughing Laughing
Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
LocationUrban Cougarville
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Bet she doesn't know she is part of the 47%...

Laughing
Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]I saw that earlier. Laughing That bitch is married and has 3 kids and posted that update from her cell phone. Laughing Somebody else dug all in her business and said she gets $2,200/mo in SSI and only $350/mo from a job. 90% of your living expenses are paid by the government and you're complaining? And since when does it take over $1,000/mo to feed 5 people? That silly broad wore me completely out. And somebody else in the comments on that post said they were mad because their stamps were cut from $638 to $602. Okay. Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Wait...can you post the link?

I checked the SNAP formula for assistance and based on her amount...she's getting it for 7-8 people. Soooooo someone's lying. Confused
Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Just search on her name in Facebook, you'll see. Laughing
Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
NEAquarius

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15542
Locationhere, there, everywhere
Bank0
Bones33553.70 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="FancyFeast"]Bet she doesn't know she is part of the 47%...

Laughing[/quote]

based on the tweets going her way, I think she's learning. Laughing
Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NEAquarius Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]I saw that earlier. Laughing That bitch is married and has 3 kids and posted that update from her cell phone. Laughing Somebody else dug all in her business and said she gets $2,200/mo in SSI and only $350/mo from a job. 90% of your living expenses are paid by the government and you're complaining? And since when does it take over $1,000/mo to feed 5 people? That silly broad wore me completely out. And somebody else in the comments on that post said they were mad because their stamps were cut from $638 to $602. Okay. Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Sounds like somebody I know Razz

For real. How can I get in on this deal? Shoot, Whole Foods takes SNAP and I would give 0 fucks swiping my Ohio Direction card for my mango salsa and organic tomatoes.

I'm mad they found out how much SSI she has though. Laughing

These people are dumb. GOP cut their food stamps and from the looks of it, I don't blame them Laughing
Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="NEAquarius"][quote="FancyFeast"]Bet she doesn't know she is part of the 47%...

Laughing[/quote]

based on the tweets going her way, I think she's learning. Laughing[/quote]

Case in point: Heather Nicole Lacy is what's wrong with this country. Get a job like everyone else you worthless fuck.

Heather Nicole Lacy. You're married. You have 3 children. You blame Obama for losing $60 of food stamps?? GET A FCUKIN JOB. TRASH!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Where did you all get to read the exchange? I went to her page on FB and couldn't find any posts after October 12. Laughing
Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:15 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't know [b]where[/b] people found out about the SSI and her income...but further down on her page she talks about her husband (who she apparently hates Laughing) and how many kids they have. Laughing Laughing
Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Pregnant Woman Forced Into Drug-Treatment Program Despite Being Drug-Free. Only Her Fetus Got a Lawyer.
"I didn’t know unborn children had lawyers,” Beltran told the New York Times.

While the United States hasn't yet devolved to throwing women in jail for miscarrying like El Salvador has, the anti-abortion movement's attempt to criminalize pregnancy with "fetal endangerment" laws is already leading to arrests here at home. The New York Times reported this week on a federal lawsuit, the first of its kind, filed against Wisconsin on behalf of 28-year-old Alicia Beltran, challenging a 1998 law that allows the police to detain a pregnant woman suspected of using illegal drugs or alcohol and who refuses treatment. The lawyers arguing Beltran's case say that the law violates constitutional rights such as due process and the right to medical privacy.

They couldn't have asked for a better plaintiff, particularly to argue that these laws are applied selectively, often based less on actual drug use and more on doctor and police prejudices against women of color, single mothers, and the working poor. Reports the Times:

She was 14 weeks pregnant and thought she had done the right thing when, at a prenatal checkup, she described a pill addiction the previous year and said she had ended it on her own — something later verified by a urine test. But now an apparently skeptical doctor and a social worker accused her of endangering her unborn child because she had refused to accept their order to start on an anti-addiction drug.

Ms. Beltran, 28, was taken in shackles before a family court commissioner who, she says, brushed aside her pleas for a lawyer. To her astonishment, the court had already appointed a legal guardian for the fetus.

Yes, her fetus was given a lawyer to represent its interests, but Beltran did not receive representation. She was forced into a treatment program two hours away from home rather than go to jail. This goes against the recommendations of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, which vehemently opposes laws that allow doctors to have their patients jailed in order to accept treatment for drug addiction. The ACOG says the laws are counterproductive, because they "deter women from seeking prenatal care" and are "contrary to the welfare of the mother and fetus."

Unsurprisingly, the people who lobbied hardest for these laws were anti-choice activists. Wisconsin Right to Life claims that incarcerating pregnant women is good for "both the woman and her baby." Since the actual experts disagree, it's safe to say the likelier explanation is that the anti-choice movement is seeking any opportunity it can to redefine pregnant women as baby incubators instead of citizens with full human rights.

The irony here is that these laws not only discourage women from seeking prenatal care, but they also encourage abortion. Beltran's story demonstrates this. The Times again:

Two weeks after that prenatal visit the social worker showed up unannounced at Ms. Beltran’s home, telling her to restart Suboxone treatment or face a court order to do so. “I told her I’m off this stuff and I don’t want to go back on it,” she recalled, admitting that she lost her temper and shut the door on the social worker after saying, “Maybe I should just get an abortion.”

Beltran wanted her baby badly enough that she suffered this treatment rather than abort, but for other women, if the choice is "abort or go to jail," abortion is going to be the easier choice. As with the debate over contraception access, anti-choice activists demonstrate yet again that, given a choice between reducing the abortion rate or reducing women's freedoms, they'll pick the latter every time.
Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Texas Judge resigns after being caught texting instructions to prosecutors to help win convictions

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/f37cbefeb2eef5f4c70d14db23e0a5a2/tumblr_inline_mv8r6oORVN1qij8k6.png[/img]

Texas district Judge Elizabeth E. Coker is stepping down from the bench after being caught engaging in a massive perversion of justice. A whistleblower revealed that Corker was sending text messages to prosecutors with suggestions on questions to ask in court in order to secure a conviction.

from Houston Chronicle:

State District Judge Elizabeth E. Coker—who sits on the bench over Trinity, Polk and San Jacinto counties—has resigned under fire in a texting controversy, according to a voluntary agreement with the State Commission on Judicial Conduct.

It stems from complaints and media stories alleging that Coker “had engaged in improper ex parte text communications with Polk County Assistant District Attorney Kaycee Jones while Judge Coker presided” over a criminal trial in August of 2012.

With those complaints, “the commission commenced an investigation into allegations that Judge Coker used Assistant District Attorney Jones to privately communicate information” about the case “to suggest questions for the prosecutor to ask during the trial” among other issues.

The agreement also said the commission looked into other complaints that Coker allegedy engaged in other improper communications and meetings with Jones, other members of the Polk County prosecutor’s office, the San Jacinto County District Attorney and certain defense attorneys.

The agreement goes on to say “the parties agree that the allegations of judicial misconduct, if found to be true, could result in disciplinary action against Judge Coker.” As a result, the parties sought to resolve the matter “without the time and expense of further disciplinary proceedings.”

Coker did not admit any guilt or fault.

Honestly, I feel that Corker is getting off far too lightly. Her actions may have caused innocent people to end up in prison. She should be face criminal charges for such a grave violation of the law.

Her resignation also opens the door for a flurry of re-trials for anybody convicted in her court sessions. By trying to illegally secure convictions, Corker opened Pandora’s box, and now the state of Texas will have some massive legal knots to untangle
Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:05 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[img]http://blogs.ajc.com/news-to-me/files/2013/11/laraine-cook.jpg[/img]

High school coach fired for bikini photo
9:33 am November 7, 2013, by George Mathis

Idaho?

Nope, “Udaho” sounds like the message sent to a high school basketball coach fired for a photo she posted on Facebook.

Pocatello High School girls basketball coach Laraine Cook was fired in late October by the Orwellian-sounding “School District 25″ for a photo that showed her fiance’s hand over her bikini-clad breast.

Cook pulled the photo within 24 hours of posting it and high school administrators reprimanded her in July.

In October, an anonymous busybody sent a copy of the photo to the school district, which fired Cook and reprimanded her fiance, Pocatello High head football coach Tom Harrison.

Cook led the girls basketball team to a third-place showing at the 2013 state tournament. Harrison has won 10 state football championships and was inducted into the Idaho High School Football Hall of Fame in 2000.

Cook is filing a lawsuit against the school district. She told local media the photo was “absolutely not [immoral]” and her mother was on the vacation trip with her and Harrison. She said the school district told her she was fired, and not Harrison, because she is the person that posted the photo.

Almost 90 percent of respondents to an Online poll by The Idaho State Journal think Cook should have kept her job.

Lauren Gannon, 17, a senior at Pocatello High School, said if anyone should have been fired, it should have been Harrison.

Some allege the anonymous person who sent the photo to the school district is a rival basketball coach.

Parent Tim Pierson, who was in a group of parents that petitioned the district to reconsider its decision, said “the real losers in all this is the girls” who lost their coach 10 days before the season started.
Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Report: Couple Caught Having s*x in Waffle House Parking Lot

[url]http://loganville.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/report-couple-caught-having-sex-in-waffle-house-parking-lot[/url]

A couple was arrested Sunday (Nov. 3) in connection to having s*x while drunk in the Waffle House parking lot in Loganville.

According to the Loganville Police report, an officer saw the woman and male engaging in the sexual act in the backseat of a Dodge truck at the 4752 Atlanta Highway establishment around 1:30 a.m. The car smelled strongly of alcohol.

The officer told the couple to get dressed and show him their licenses. While the man immediately put his pants on and complied, the woman simply sat in the passenger's seat. The officer had to tell her numerous times to put her clothes on, the report says.

[b]But when the female finally got dressed, she attempted to put a cheeseburger on her foot as if it were a sandal.[/b]

The officer performed a breathalyzer test on the two. The man blew a 0.154 and the woman blew a 0.216. The officer wrote in the report that both suspects were "very loud" and "argumentative" with the officers and each other during the test, and they staggered when they walked and barely made sense when speaking.

The man told the officer that they had walked from Brucey's to the truck, which had been in the parking lot all day.

Both suspects were arrested on public drunk and loitering charges.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I nearly hurt myself laughing at this.
Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
New Mexico teacher on leave after telling black student Santa is white

SANTA FE, N.M. -- A New Mexico high school teacher who questioned an African American student's decision to dress up as Santa Claus on the grounds that the mythical North Pole figure was white has been put on paid administrative leave, an official said.

Students at Cleveland High School in Rio Rancho, just north of Albuquerque, were told last week they could dress up as holiday characters. But when Christopher Rougier, an African American ninth grader, showed up dressed as Santa Claus, he was called out by the teacher.

"Christopher, don't you know Santa Claus is white? Why are you wearing that?" the student's father, Michael Rougier, told local television station KOB, relating what he described as the teacher's remarks.

The boy's father said his son felt ashamed and embarrassed by the remark, which came to light amid an ongoing media spat over Santa's skin color after a Fox anchor asserted last week on the air that Santa Claus was white.

"And by the way, for all of you kids watching at home, Santa just is white, but this person is just arguing maybe we should also have a black Santa," Fox anchor Megyn Kelly said. "But, you know, Santa is what he is."

The remarks by Kelly, which prompted a social media firestorm, came in response to a Slate.com article arguing that Santa should not be defined as a member of a specific race, suggesting he be pictured instead as a penguin.

In the New Mexico incident, a statement released by the school said the teacher involved had made a dumb mistake and had apologized to the family.

"This situation involves a teacher recently hired by Cleveland High who made - and admits he made - a stupid mistake. The remark was inappropriate and should not have been made," said Kim Vesely, Director of Parent, Community, and Staff Engagement for Rio Rancho Public Schools.

Vesely said the teacher, who has not been publicly identified and could thus not be reached for comment, had been put on paid administrative leave. Per his parent's request, the student has been removed from the teacher's class.

Rougier told KOB: "If it's not for parents like me in interracial families to stand up and say it's time to stop this it's time to stop. I have to fight for my boys."

Razz
Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[img]http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/akeelah-joseph-memphis-tennessee.jpg[/img]

[b]Memphis Kindergarten Student Locked and Forgotten in Closet by Teacher [/b]
Thu, Jan 16 2014, 09:29 AM CDT

MEMPHIS, Tenn.-- Kristin Ohsfeldt, a kindergarten teacher at A.B. Hill Elementary in Memphis, allegedly locked one of her students inside a closet and left her there without notifying anyone.

According to WREG, 5-year-old Akeelah Joseph was left in the closet after Ohsfeldt went home sick for the day. The reason for the little girl's punishment: She was playing too much.

A police report noted students say being locked in the closet has been a form of punishment by this teacher in the past.

Akeelah wasn't found until a substitute teacher opened the door an hour after Ohsfeldt went home.
Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:49 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 155, 156, 157  Next
Page 156 of 157

Jump to: