Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
What are your problems?? (hey can we make this a sticky??)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

What are your problems?? (hey can we make this a sticky??)
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones546243.93 Bones

Post What are your problems?? (hey can we make this a sticky??) Reply with quote
Smile

I know that with some of the perfect people we have here this could be a "SOLUTIONS" thread. But seriously, the more "I" talk about things the easier it becomes. I usually have an imaginary dart board that I post my on going issues on and then it helps me think of the solution.

May I ask (unless you're DYING no pun intended) that you refrain from ULTRA personal problems (you're parents kids are sick, you're not a good parent, you're really illiterate, you're in a 4 corner room staring at candles because "American Idol" sucked this year).

With out further or DO DO..

1. The last two months I've been literally besieged by bills due to a property I have that has turned into a fukn money pit that Tom Hanks would look at me and say, "damn you got problems".

2. Finally when theres some light at the end of the tunnel, "NOT SO FAST BLACK MAN! You didn't think it'd be that simple did you??" Every fukn obstacle, red tape, in me getting some more money has been delayed.

3. One person who was part of a venture some friends and I were involved in has stopped making his payments to us. It wasn't a big deal but when you're LOW in other places, you start to check(pun intended) your reservoirs to see if their still flowing. To make matters worse, there was an article in the paper here where the person in question has been indicted Shocked and not to be found. Good bye to that money.

4. I'm was having a hard time being "consistent" about my workouts because my body is feeling stiff so much that even this morning I couldn't finish my run. No injuries just mental fatigue.

5. Those fukers haven't delivered me my car yet (which is a surprise influx I didn't count) and they're acting like I ordered a Rolls Royce o Bentley. I'm seriously considering SNITCHING to the media about this.

6. Every LITTLE becomes paramount because of issue number ONE..

I'll get through it, I feel better already Smile
Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:45 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
racine

Joined25 Jun 2007
Posts2431
LocationI Will Set Trip, Thru Yo Hood Bitch!
Bank0
Bones5705.50 Bones

Post Reply with quote
1. New co-q-10 suppliment had me having funny dreams at night.

2. Tired of mediating family feuds. Rolling Eyes

3. Looks like I will get passed on another promotion. Confused

4. I need a new wip, preferably one that sips gas.

5. New neighbors apparently brought bugs with them. Confused

6. Still single...

7. Is this really suppose to make me feel better? Mad
Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by racine Send private message
nspyrd

Joined08 Sep 2004
Posts3400
Locationthe here & now
Bank4294967295
Bones16524.68 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'll join whine country...

1. I have over-extended myself (physically) - too many pots on the fire simultaneously - work, home, outside ventures, family, real estate... and now I'm tired - but still have too much to do to stop now.

2. I've neglected my nitnoid health issues and instead focused on all the things from #1!

3. I wish I had the money to pay for my daughter's medical school so she wouldn't have any student loans... but unless I sell my house, cash in some of my investments. etc., she'll be a student-loan having person.

4. I'm tired of hubby's back problems (had surgery a few months ago, still not at 100%)

5. Had a leak on the third floor that came to the second. Plumber cost me $700 on Friday - and left a gaping hole in my kitchen that I now need to have repaired.

Idea
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by nspyrd Send private message
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones48177.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
There's a certain irony to Marz creating a self-pity thread... LOL...

I'll just summarize and say that I'm not where I want to be in quite a few facets of my life.
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones546243.93 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="PervertedMonk"]There's a certain irony to Marz creating a self-pity thread... LOL...

I'll just summarize and say that I'm not where I want to be in quite a few facets of my life.[/quote]

Not a self pity, a way for me to get this schit off my chest and move away from it. If "I" internalize it, I hold it in. Now the schit is on the dart board so it's "away" from me. [b] Schit I'm DOING something about[/b] EACH of those thigns. Just that schits outta my control in some.

To the perfect folks, how can I be more like you guys??? Even Superman's cape gets tangled, wrinkled occasionally.
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
racine

Joined25 Jun 2007
Posts2431
LocationI Will Set Trip, Thru Yo Hood Bitch!
Bank0
Bones5705.50 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="PervertedMonk"]I'll just summarize and say that I'm not where I want to be in quite a few facets of my life.[/quote]

Let me guess...

1. I want to stop being perverted before the preists discover my perverted activity...

haha j/k
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by racine Send private message
kimora

Joined04 Jun 2007
Posts4775
Bank0
Bones15924.04 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Hmmmmmmmmmmpppfff I wish I would feed you cackling hens Rolling Eyes

The only problem I had this morning was trying to figuring out which bag I should carry, my Marc Jacob Hobo or my Isabella Fiore Hand bag Razz
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by kimora Send private message
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones546243.93 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The Sticky part was a joke,lol.
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
pacco96

Joined17 Sep 2005
Posts5011
Bank0
Bones18727.44 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'll play...

1. Since leaving for Jamaica several weeks ago, it hard as hell for me to keep my savings at a acceptable level.

2. I am looking for a side hustle b/c I need some $$$$ to pay off some debt.

3. If I wasn't seeing the tunnel at the end of this degree in december I would drop out. Too much writing.
Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by pacco96 Send private message
khapran

Joined24 Oct 2003
Posts3503
Bank0
Bones14973.38 Bones

Post Reply with quote

Last edited by khapran on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:22 am View user's profile Find all posts by khapran Send private message
kateyes

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13386
LocationAND U SAY CHI CITY!
Bank0
Bones34666.16 Bones

Post Reply with quote
My hoes are acting up again Rolling Eyes
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:27 am View user's profile Find all posts by kateyes Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Omega Phoenix

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts28103
LocationIn the wilderness, being a Prophet of Rage
Bank4294967295
Bones48177.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="kateyes"]My hoes are acting up again Rolling Eyes[/quote]

You need to work on your pimp hand.
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:29 am View user's profile Find all posts by Omega Phoenix Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
kateyes

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13386
LocationAND U SAY CHI CITY!
Bank0
Bones34666.16 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="PervertedMonk"][quote="kateyes"]My hoes are acting up again Rolling Eyes[/quote]

You need to work on your pimp hand.[/quote]

Hmm maybe that's why the bidness ain't good Laughing
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:42 am View user's profile Find all posts by kateyes Send private message Yahoo Messenger
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I have a boring job.
Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
- Its like the Hawaiian tropics up here at work - the AC stopped working yesterday I am afraid my hair will have going from Beyounce straight to a Foxy Brown bush by this afternoon.

- My doctor is tripping and has talked herself out of one more client - ME! Now I have to find another one.
Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Horse

Joined19 Mar 2002
Posts9626
Bank0
Bones73234.78 Bones

Post Reply with quote
My only problem right now is increasing my click-away speed when someone walks by my desk (My back is to the main aisle and my computer is visible by all that walk by).

I'm also working on my hearing and learning how to distinguish a false footstep (non manager, ceo) from a dangerous footstep (HR, manager, ceo...).

For training, I've been observing how the deer listen and react in my backyard when I try to approach and feed them carrots.
Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Horse Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Horse"]My only problem right now is increasing my click-away speed when someone walks by my desk (My back is to the main aisle and my computer is visible by all that walk by).

I'm also working on my hearing and learning how to distinguish a false footstep (non manager, ceo) from a dangerous footstep (HR, manager, ceo...).

For training, I've been observing how the deer listen and react in my backyard when I try to approach and feed them carrots.[/quote]

You truly need help mayne...for real. Laughing Laughing

I ain't seen no deer around here. Your backyard must be special.
Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:40 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Horse

Joined19 Mar 2002
Posts9626
Bank0
Bones73234.78 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I see deer and unfortunately coyotes every morning running through the neighborhood.

We have a coyote watch out cuz they are going after the small dogs and cats.........
Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:43 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Horse Send private message
nspyrd

Joined08 Sep 2004
Posts3400
Locationthe here & now
Bank4294967295
Bones16524.68 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Horse"]My only problem right now is increasing my click-away speed when someone walks by my desk (My back is to the main aisle and my computer is visible by all that walk by)[/quote]

I keep my screen minimized to 3/4 page with other applications running in the background. Instead of having to click-away, you can just just touch the screen behind it an viola!
Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by nspyrd Send private message
mikethought

Bank0
Bones10.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Horse"]I see deer and unfortunately coyotes every morning running through the neighborhood.

We have a coyote watch out cuz they are going after the small dogs and cats.........[/quote]

Where the hell do you live, near a zoo with a revolving door?
Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:20 pm Find all posts by Anonymous

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: