Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Iphone Developers - Xcode

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » The Matrix View previous topic
View next topic

Iphone Developers - Xcode
Horse

Joined19 Mar 2002
Posts9626
Bank0
Bones73234.78 Bones

Post Iphone Developers - Xcode Reply with quote
So, I have XCODE on my MAC.. I guess it has always been there since I bought the machine.

I played around with it a few months ago and the development environment seems really easy to use and actually fun.
Mostly drag and drop.

I may try my hand at developing a small workout app for myself and if it's good, maybe I'll try to sell it.

*But first I would need to buy a IPHONE.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
I'm still holding out for the next best thing.

I was reading this article the other day, and thought if I was a teen today....I would have so much fun with all the new technology and chances to become rich overnight...

Have you played around with the development environment for the IPONE...

[quote]Apple's iPhone application store is as crowded as Beyonce concert, with more than 20,000 apps available. But one independent developer still managed to rake in $600,000 in a single month with a single iPhone game.

Ethan Nicholas, developer of a tank artillery game called iShoot, told Wired.com he quit his job the day his app rose to No. 1 in the App Store, earning him $37,000 in a single day.

So, would you quit your job even if you were making money through the Apple App Store? What app would you create?
[/quote]
Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Horse Send private message
root

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts9348
Bank4294967295
Bones19442.34 Bones

Post Reply with quote
After seeing simple apps turn scrubs into millionaires, I've been thinking about it.

Someone already took my idea for a blackjack card counting app. Confused
Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 am View user's profile Find all posts by root Send private message
DaSmoov1

Joined03 Jul 2002
Posts6552
LocationOhio
Bank0
Bones22979.21 Bones

Post Reply with quote
If I wanted to create an app for my IPHONE3G, what software would I have to learn ? Java ?
Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DaSmoov1 Send private message ICQ Number
Horse

Joined19 Mar 2002
Posts9626
Bank0
Bones73234.78 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I think the Xcode IDE will allow you to code in just about any language you choose..

Python or Ruby would probably be the easiest languages to pickup and use for source code..
Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:53 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Horse Send private message
DaSmoov1

Joined03 Jul 2002
Posts6552
LocationOhio
Bank0
Bones22979.21 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Cool
Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DaSmoov1 Send private message ICQ Number

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » The Matrix All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: