Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Ipod Touch

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » The Matrix View previous topic
View next topic

Ipod Touch
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4047
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25021.36 Bones

Post Ipod Touch Reply with quote
I brought this thing about ten days ago, So how come no one told me about the cost of ownership and other things?

First the dang cost? 375 to 400.00. I paid 399. at walmart.

A dang crash, drop, bump, soft scratch cover? 30 bucks.

New head phones>> Still looking for a good pair. 20 to one hundred dollars.

scratch clear sheet?? HUH? A what cover, to do what for? 14 bucks!

Two hundred dollar car seat, since the dash board container is not enough to protect the baby touch, from get hurt from a bump

One hundred dollar FM' connector to hear the baby sing thur the car speakers.

One hard case cover pending, choice of color and style>>>>>20 to 60 bucks.

Insurance? HuH? i just paid for it. what could be wrong? 60 bucks

USB Power Adapter 30 bucks

Docking stations if you don't get a wireless one>>> 50 to 400 bucks BAth room, living room, bedroom, lol
ok! i got a free one from work for being a nice employee, a nice clock station for the bedroom, nice sound too!

And now the time spent to down load, copy, transfer all of my music to this baby? Translated/ converted to real money?
8 tracks, 45's, cds and the net>>>> Lp's not included yet?

7:50 an hour? so far>>> 2988 songs as of 11:00 Pm Monday 23.
300:00. with only 40% of my collection completed.

Juice pack charger>>>80 Bucks

Dang! a new born baby does cost this much to bring home?

Ps?

NO more! News every 15 mins, no stupid ass talk shows Aka Micheal Bone head, What the hell monik, TOm silly ass, and shut the hell up Stevie Harvey, NO sports rap up every 15 mins, no more show host taking after the song starts, during the song, and just before it ends. Where some of the best parts of songs are. No more waiting to hear songs i like to hear.

So i must give it to the nerds, geeks, smart ass'es and regular tech folks for the Touch, it has been heaven so far listening to just my music.

Ok! Shadow, where is the back hand?

????

HUmmmmmmmmmmm?

Ok! What in the hell am i suppose to do with 1000 god dang APPS for this touch?
Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:41 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
You better buy a separate insurance policy for it.
Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:00 am View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4047
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25021.36 Bones

Post Re: Ipod Touch Reply with quote
Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:02 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4047
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25021.36 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="noirprncess"]You better buy a separate insurance policy for it.[/quote]

I'm think about add this thing to my home owners policy as a seperate rider?

Dang! i for got about the portable speakers, 20 to 100 dollars. But these will help with the macking anytime any where, lol lol
Meat isle to the bus stop. lol lol

Ipod, moscato, and a two piece chicken box. Brothas will be set. lol lol
Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
You should check if you can use the Apple protection - $59. If so, ANY problems and they will replace it for free. Keep in mind, you can't change out the battery. My first iPod crapped out about 18 mos in. I didn't have the protection so they offered 10% off towards a new one. Shocked

consider it.

and learn how to download music OR go to the library and rent CDs to rip. Wink
Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:17 am View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jewellthief

Joined10 Dec 2004
Posts2947
Locationin my skin....
Bank0
Bones18732.50 Bones

Post Reply with quote
ok, shady's rant notwithstanding, does anyone else own one of these or the competitor's, i.e., zune? i'm thinking of purchasing the touch, but still not sure....
Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 pm View user's profile Find all posts by jewellthief Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Politician

Joined11 Jul 2008
Posts835
LocationCincinnati
Bank4294967295
Bones4621.98 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I have the original Zune, Zune HD and an I-Pod Touch.

Each offers there own perks and drawbacks like anything else. I like the Zune service as I can buy it at 3 months at a time and only buy songs I want to keep, while just keeping songs I don't care about much for 10 to 90 days.

[quote="jewellthief"]ok, shady's rant notwithstanding, does anyone else own one of these or the competitor's, i.e., zune? i'm thinking of purchasing the touch, but still not sure....[/quote]
Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Politician Send private message Send e-mail
jewellthief

Joined10 Dec 2004
Posts2947
Locationin my skin....
Bank0
Bones18732.50 Bones

Post Reply with quote
music isn't a problem because I download via Limewire, but I would like music, games, video/movies, wifi and maybe books....suggestions???
Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 am View user's profile Find all posts by jewellthief Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
younggiftedandblack

Joined21 Jan 2002
Posts9684
LocationOkinawa
Bank4294967295
Bones5803.64 Bones

Post Reply with quote
There are programs out that will aid you in ripping your dvds and putting them onto your iPod.

I got a 32 gig Touch a few weeks ago and I use it more for the apps as an electronic organizer than I do for music. 32 gigs just doesn't hold enough music for my taste, I still mainly use my 160GB classic for music playing.
Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by younggiftedandblack Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4047
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25021.36 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="younggiftedandblack"]There are programs out that will aid you in ripping your dvds and putting them onto your iPod.

I got a 32 gig Touch a few weeks ago and I use it more for the apps as an electronic organizer than I do for music. 32 gigs just doesn't hold enough music for my taste, I still mainly use my 160GB classic for music playing.[/quote]

Man! did i find that out.

I brought the 160 at he same time, i purchased the 64. Folks were telling me to get the 64 instead of the 160. Later AS i try to figure out which one?
i use the 64 for every day use, and keep the 160 for storage along with a back up drive. Just in case, all 'hell' break loose and i lose my 64.

I could only get 7674 songs on the 64. Damm! Isacca Hayes, Stevie Wonder and Jimmy Hendricks, lol lol
Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » The Matrix All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: