Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Dudes, is there such a thing as being too cool lol

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Soul II Soul View previous topic
View next topic

Dudes, is there such a thing as being too cool lol
kateyes

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13386
LocationAND U SAY CHI CITY!
Bank0
Bones34666.16 Bones

Post Dudes, is there such a thing as being too cool lol Reply with quote
I am talking about in regards to meeting a female. Is there a problem if a female has too many of the same interests as a man, if she talks to you like she is one of the boys, etc? Is there a happy medium with being "lady like" and a friend?

For instance, you meet a chick, and she watches the game with you, goes to the strip club with you, drinks with you, does everything your boys do with you Laughing Does she become a potential mate, or one of your niggas now Laughing

I dated a dude who was too cool and so I just came to the conclusion that he was too soft for me Laughing It was not a big deal when he discussed various hair styles, but when the fool started planning out how to decorate my home.in addition to some other "girlfriend" type shit.... I had to just say..."Um yeah, this is a bit much for me" Laughing

I am from Chicago....dudes do NOT do that Laughing Laughing Oh he was a friend cause he had great ideas, but as a prospect.....naaaaaah Confused

So fellas could you date a tomboy Laughing
Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by kateyes Send private message Yahoo Messenger
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]Damn sure could. You find a chick who is straight, mature (meaning not with all the "college boy" shit like burping/farting out loud and bragging on how she wore 3 niggas out last weekend), cool with all the 'guy' stuff INCLUDING strip clubs, and that also translates to her approach to sex and intimacy?? Really???

Sheeeeeeeit....you got her number?

I could see your point about a man being too soft and into girlie shit being a turnoff to a woman. But I don't see those two scenarios as equal.[/color]
Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
htowns

Joined17 Sep 2002
Posts2250
Bank0
Bones2997.92 Bones

Post Reply with quote
MHC why you trying to get my number Laughing Just kidding with you. I love me some football but I ain't going to the scrip club with nobody male or female.
Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by htowns Send private message
kateyes

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13386
LocationAND U SAY CHI CITY!
Bank0
Bones34666.16 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MrHardcandy"][color=darkred]Damn sure could. You find a chick who is straight, mature (meaning not with all the "college boy" shit like burping/farting out loud and bragging on how she wore 3 niggas out last weekend), cool with all the 'guy' stuff INCLUDING strip clubs, and that also translates to her approach to sex and intimacy?? Really???

Sheeeeeeeit....you got her number?

I could see your point about a man being too soft and into girlie shit being a turnoff to a woman. But I don't see those two scenarios as equal.[/color][/quote]

I think men accept things a lil more Laughing Laughing Seriouslya women being dominant is probrably more accepted than a dude being soft Laughing

MHC the only chick I know like that is a lesbo, but it is funny because she is mad cool and dudes still step to her and she is kinda a stud Laughing Laughing
Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:42 am View user's profile Find all posts by kateyes Send private message Yahoo Messenger
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]You saw my FIRST adjective was "straight". I know that quality it relatively rare with heterosexual women. I've known a couple of women who almost fit the bill, but they were lesbian as well. Turns out they liked hanging out for the access to other chicks...I was cool with that too. Surprised

htowns...you don't have to go, just be okay with me kicking it over there with my boys a few times a year[size=7]...and be okay with me driving hard to the basket once I get home![/size] Wink Wink Laughing [/color]
Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Soul II Soul All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: