Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Now they are not dating by choice? Yeah right LMAO!

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Soul II Soul View previous topic
View next topic

Now they are not dating by choice? Yeah right LMAO!
kateyes

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13386
LocationAND U SAY CHI CITY!
Bank0
Bones34666.16 Bones

Post Now they are not dating by choice? Yeah right LMAO! Reply with quote
I have heard these women within a few weeks or months whining about being single. When I tell them the news of my friend getting married and starting a family soon they look like I kicked them in the gut Laughing One even told me this week, "Oh I am waiting for my Adam" Laughing

Now not even a week later...I am chilling at a lounge with mutual friends, drinking, cussing and carrying on. Laughing The same chick says that she is not dating by choice and she is content by herself and that she is single by choice Question

How you just lie like that Laughing Is this said not to embarrass yourself so that others can NOT say "What wrong with her...why she aint gotta man?" so to save face you say "Oh I meant to do that...I don't want one anyway" Laughing Laughing

How is saying IONT WANT NO MAN or WOMAN when you really do want one helping Laughing Surely you should not wear "I WANT A BOO" on a t-shirt, but for real? You are just going to lie now ..oh okay Laughing

Folks are avoiding the reason WHY they are single are have not meant the person that they want to be with, etc. You may not have a boo cause word got out you crazy as hell Laughing You may be single because you are too consumed with some other person that is not into you so basically, you have not let go and no one compares to them and until you rid that person, every man or woman aint shit or cute enough.....blah, blah, blah. There's nothing wrong with loving the single life, but its kinda creepy to lie about it when you are REALLY going home crying into a pillow Laughing
Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:49 pm View user's profile Find all posts by kateyes Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Dun

Joined21 Jan 2002
Posts6393
LocationChicago, IL
Bank0
Bones28501.36 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I've heard girls say that. The only girls that say that that are [i]believable[/i] are the girls that are very attractive, because obviously they have more options when it comes to men. Tore down girls saying that shit are not only lying to everyone else, but to their damned selves. Laughing
Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Dun Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]Dun, I know a lot of women who are GORGEOUS saying that...and most of them are crazy as batshit or have some other hangups.

Thing is, I rarely hear people are ARE single by choice SAY that they are single by choice. Most of them say, "I'm single." They don't need to say anymore. They are enjoying it and "single" without qualifiers leaves them open to pursue or be pursued by whomever may be interested.

To me, somebody saying "I'm single by choice" for any reason other than sidestepping a request to be exclusive is the speaker trying to convince him- or herself.[/color]
Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:15 am View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
kateyes

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13386
Bank0
Bones34666.16 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Pretty much. I know a woman is attractive for the most part. Within ten minutes of meeting her via some other chick, the woman informed me that when she was 17 she had an STD, and she went on for an hour about how she is going to sit outside her fuck buddies house and she does not understand why he just want give in to their love. She is one who said she is single by choice but as you can see..... Laughing

When I took a lil break from "dating" so to speak while I was in my last semester of grad school. I just did not want a distraction at that time because I had a huge project to do, work of course was too demanding, and I was moving so dating was not a priority. I was certainly not in the mood to entertain dating because I was exhausted Laughing however I did not announce to the world "IT'S OKAY GUYS, I CAN GET A MAN BUT I CHOOSE NOT TO!" Laughing Laughing

I think in many cases as you pretty much stated, it is done to comfort the individual who is saying it Laughing
Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:11 am View user's profile Find all posts by kateyes Send private message Yahoo Messenger
kateyes

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts13386
Bank0
Bones34666.16 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Aw hell to the naw..it done got crazier Laughing Now this chick that I described is not my friend, this is a friend's friend and she is not allowed by my house or by my car. Her energy is off Laughing

This chick was messing with some dude. She was told that this was not going to develop into a relationship, they are just "chilling" She continues to do things to try to win him over. She goes over there and cooks for him, cleans for him, etc. Dude is dumb too cause he knows she is a nut job and complains about her, but still fools with her. He dogs her out though pretty bad and acts as if he is ashamed of her. She is still ole faithful and true and wont leave him alone and even told some of his frat brothers and their wives that she and him are in love. This is what happens when you just look at a girls booty and not make sure she is not NUTS Laughing

Now the chick done spent 1500 bucks on a DOG trying to get closer to dude. Saying that he loves dogs and that their dogs can now mate.

But.....she is single by CHOICE Laughing These are the types...maybe not to this extreme, that sahsay around saying this.
Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by kateyes Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Soul II Soul All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: