Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Bitching Kitchen

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Big Momma's House View previous topic
View next topic

Bitching Kitchen
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Bitching Kitchen Reply with quote
Has anyone seen this new show with 'Nadia G'

I've seen it twice, and I'm not sure if i should cover myself in meat sauce, and garlic oil or just watch the show and learn to cook other things?

She makes me lauph with her half Jewish, half Italian, Valley girl accent, with a touch of the old Andrew Dice Clay thrown in. Although she say's she's all Italian.

Shadow' your ass just wants to fantasize about doing a Italian chica. This has nothing to do with cooking.

Why are you all up in this thread? Get your ass out of here. before I beat you so badd, that 'CSI' nor the 'Human Genome Company' won't find enough 'DNA' to to tell if you were human or not.

There you go again 'Shadow' talking trash talk. You just could'nt tell the peeps about the show without all of the other stuff, could you?

I was trying to tell the folks before you got here. i didn't know this is a taken off show of some web series?

Now where was I ? Oh yea! She has those small eyes just like Eli' ??? oh back to the show!
This Italian Bitch' can cook but it is the way she does it. Man! if a sista acted this way while cooking me a meal? , lol
Let's just say? Dessert will have to wait?

Wednesday 10:30 Et

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/nadia-g/bio/index.html
Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:22 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Big Momma's House All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: