Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Cam Newton Put His Critics In Their Place

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Sportz Wrap View previous topic
View next topic

Cam Newton Put His Critics In Their Place
royal1

Joined13 Dec 2002
Posts4102
Bank0
Bones24750.72 Bones

Post Cam Newton Put His Critics In Their Place Reply with quote
[b]Cam Newton Put His Critics In Their Place . . . [/b]

[b]Another Black man defies gutter low expectations.[/b]

by Desi Cortez BASN Columnist, desicortez@blackathlete.com

Sep 14, 2011

DENVER, CO. (BASN)---[b]Cam Newton was suppose to, at best manage the game between the Carolina Panthers and the Arizona Cardinals, not turn-out to be the main-reason why his team would lose the game - instead he was the sole-reason why his team was even ďinĒ the game; young Mr. Newton threw for well-over 400 yards - the type of beginning to what might very well be an iconic career.

Iíd submit Newton, like Mike Vick has quieted his bombastic critics . . . actually itís so quiet you can hear a rat piss on cotton.

Now letís keep-in-mind Cam has had everything about him questioned and doubted, from his moral fiber to his mental capabilities - and the angry, envious white males who constitute Americaís sportís press had calculated, at best he might go say 6 of 24 for 67 yards and 3 interceptions . . . dire predictions.

Newtonís ability to read and dissect defenses was considered non-existent, it was alleged he could only read half the field . . . as f heís only half a man. His ability to function under-fire in critical game-situations was dismissed as non-existent. His touch, his throwing motion, the way he walks, talks, eats, swims . . . .

He was suppose to have a Kerry Collins type outing . . . .

It sounded as if Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity were critiquing President Obama. . . .

Why was Cam to fail in such an miserable fashion . . . because he bought an hot laptop while in college, tossed it out of his dorm window after he realized he was ďset-up?Ē Or because he cheated on a test while in college?

I wish we weeded-out the unethical doctors, lawyers. businessmen and cops who cheat, lie steal and kill . . . . in professions which matter.

Might it be absolute failure was predicted because his father outsmarted the NCAA Grand Pooh-Bahs and negotiated a financial compensation, had the corrupt greedy bastards shave-off a couple of hundred grand off-the-top of the multiple millions his son was to go on and generate for his so-called . . . institution of higher education.

Or perhaps even Camís success would illustrate how feeble Tim Tebow really was and remains, an inflated Great White Hope parade balloon weíre all witnessing bust. But thatís another column, for it seems already a foregone conclusion - the Christian soldier wearing # 15, he canít do what Cam did on the first Sunday of the season.

Think about it, none of the other QBís who came into the league this past draft . . . even showed up on the first day of this, the 2011/12 season . . . how is that? Didnít their obvious superior talent shine? Nor did Otto Graham, Johnny U, Sliniginí Sammy, Marino, Elway . . . Montana

Hey if this young man continues to play like this, and only get better . . . yeah thatís correct ďonly get betterĒ - he too like Mike Vick has the skill-set and tool-belt to redefine the NFL QB position to the expanded point . . . most White cats donít appear to have the ability to compete at.

Those insecurities are the prime motivation behind a comment like this, which was pulled off the pages of Yahoo comments;Typical black quarterback. lotsa flash, lotsa dash, but no win

Thereís a great deal of penis envy in the air . . .

And letís be real . . . that's why this Combustible night train called Cam must be derailed, diminished, demeaned and dehumanized . . . so the immobile statue-like Quarterback remains the standard-barrier for the field general position. So even after a debut of this epic magnitude . . . his exploits are slighted. Iím sorry but the naysayers are made up mostly of envious, jealous jock-sniffing White guys who just canít accept the dawning of a new, inevitable era in the NFL.

Yeah boy . . . a change is aícominí.

If this young man continues down this path, Iím sure the Carolina Panthers owner, Jerry Richardson will resend his order that the boy remain pure, as to not scare the White women, and heíll permit his human property to tattoo his own body at that point . . . Iíve got a suggestion as to what this kid out to have engraved on his back, a quote from Americaís first great Black spokesman:

What, to the American slave, is your 4th of July? I answer: a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciations of tyrants, brass fronted impudence; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade, and solemnity, are, to him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy ó a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices, more shocking and bloody, than are the people of these United States, at this very hour . . . . F.Douglass

It says so much uh?[/b]

Desi Cortez, was hatched in the heart of Dixie, circa 1961, at the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the by-product of four dynamic individuals, Raised in South-Central LA, the 213, at age 14 transplanted to the base of the Rockies, Denver. Still a Mile-Hi.

Sat at the feet of scholars for many, many moons, emerging with a desire and directionÖ if not a sheep-skin. Meandered thru life; gone a-lot places, done a-lot of things, raised a man-cub into a good, strong man, produced a beautiful baby-girl with my lover/woman/soul-mateÖ aired my mind on the airwaves and wrote some stuff along the way.
Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 am View user's profile Find all posts by royal1 Send private message
Marz

Joined10 Jul 2003
Posts30659
Bank4294967295
Bones546243.93 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Thanks Desi, now he's jinxed
Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Marz Send private message Send e-mail
Seven

Joined21 Jan 2002
Posts2175
Bank0
Bones3552.40 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I was a Cam believer from the start and drafted him for my fantasy team, but didn't f'n believe in him to start him over Romo in the opening game. LOL I liked Newton's game in college and when folks started using the racist logic in comparing him to Vince Young, Michael Vick, etc....I see him more like Steve McNair if you want to compare him to QB who is Black. Actually, Cam is unique with his own game and even if I'm not a Carolina fan, I hope he continues to grow and definitely shut his critics up.
Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:45 am View user's profile Find all posts by Seven Send private message
Ms Pris

Joined19 Jan 2002
Posts1843
LocationIn Pris Land
Bank0
Bones2978.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Seven"]I was a Cam believer from the start and drafted him for my fantasy team, but didn't f'n believe in him to start him over Romo in the opening game. LOL I liked Newton's game in college and when folks started using the racist logic in comparing him to Vince Young, Michael Vick, etc....I see him more like Steve McNair if you want to compare him to QB who is Black. Actually, Cam is unique with his own game and even if I'm not a Carolina fan, I hope he continues to grow and definitely shut his critics up.[/quote]Ms Pris Like this statement!! Smile
Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:28 am View user's profile Find all posts by Ms Pris Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Sportz Wrap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: