Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Scandal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Scandal
zuri

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16144
Locationatl shawty
Bank0
Bones20458.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
yeah the way people were looking at her, i knew something else was up. she was happy and care fee about to do her morning run. not Laughing Laughing Laughing

i don't know the dynamics of her and her dads relationship so i don't know who leaked the info. to the press.

what i do know is i can't wait for next season.
Fri May 17, 2013 3:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by zuri Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="zuri"]yeah the way people were looking at her, i knew something else was up. she was happy and care fee about to do her morning run. not Laughing Laughing Laughing

i don't know the dynamics of her and her dads relationship so i don't know who leaked the info. to the press.

what i do know is i can't wait for next season. [/quote]

Making him her dad was a HUGE twist!! I can't wait either!
Fri May 17, 2013 3:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yea, I could tell by the looks on the people's faces that Olivia was about to walk into a shitstorm.
Fri May 17, 2013 3:28 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I loved that speech Fitz made to Mellie and the look on her face was priceless!!

When Fitz had his face all twisted outta shape over the tape of Liv and Jake and she told him about Verna...oops, you got secrets too don't get all righteous on me!!
Fri May 17, 2013 3:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AmbitiousPrncess

Joined04 Sep 2006
Posts7546
Locationtrying to find my zen....
Bank4294967295
Bones17604.46 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Even without the verna thing, fitz couldnt say ish about Jake. Amanda Tanner, anyone?

I figured there was a relation between rowan and Livvie. I'll take it one step further.....Harrison is her brother. There is a reason certain people's backgrounds havent been disclosed, yet.

If Mellie was smart, she would reaaaalllllyyyyyyyyy stick it to Fitz right now, and kill this ish once and for all.

I'm getting a bit burned out on all the back and forth between Olitz, altho I know that is the bery basic premise of the show.

I want her with Jake! Him kinda fione.

Quinn is gonna be a problem, but is it too late to put that cat back in the bag?

The cytron card lives.

and why hasnt James filed for divorce? he's str8 punking himself.
Fri May 17, 2013 4:01 pm View user's profile Find all posts by AmbitiousPrncess Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Amanda Tanner? That joker is still married. Mellie's baby wasn't grown in a test tube. Olivia can scrump with whomever she likes. No matter what, he will always be a murderer.
Fri May 17, 2013 5:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=olive]It was Cyrus job to "leak" the news about Liv & the prez. When he didn't do it, "Dad" did. Very obvious.

Did anyone notice the smirk on Fritz face when he laid his head on Millie's lap? PRICELESS!!!! Laughing [/color]

[img]http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Superpower-Scandal-1.gif[/img][img]http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Superpower-Scandal-2.gif[/img]
Fri May 17, 2013 9:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Home Depot's new spokesperson:

[URL=http://s690.photobucket.com/user/dirtybirdfan09/media/quinn_zps0518995b.png.html][img]http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv264/dirtybirdfan09/quinn_zps0518995b.png[/img][/URL]
Fri May 17, 2013 9:43 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]Home Depot's new spokesperson:

[URL=http://s690.photobucket.com/user/dirtybirdfan09/media/quinn_zps0518995b.png.html][img]http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv264/dirtybirdfan09/quinn_zps0518995b.png[/img][/URL][/quote]
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[color=olive]Would have been better w/the blood splatter on her face.[/color]
Fri May 17, 2013 10:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=olive][i]ďMellie. This phase of our lives, capitalizing on public support as a definition of marriage, is over. Make no mistake. You are going to leave the White House. Youíll launch your own political career and I will back you and campaign for you and never speak of my ex-wife Mellie Grant in anything but the the most glowing of terms. And then about a year into my second term, I will go on one or two high profile dates with well-educated, age appropriate career women which will be chronicled in immaculate detail by tabloids around the globe and when word leaks six months later that Iíve been spending time with one of my oldest and dearest most trusted advisors who selflessly acted as the mouthpiece of my administration when I was lying half dead in a hospital bed. Who has always stood beside me as my friend and colleague. When it gets out that after all this time she and I have started after all this time to care for one another in a way that is no longer strictly professional, America will love her.
And letís be honest, my relationship with Olivia is going to spark a REAL dialogue of race in this country and it is going to blow the Republican party wide open and let some light and air into places that havenít seen change in far too long. So the party will love her. And YOU wanna be on the right side of history here. Trust me you do. If you donít want to play along. If you leak Oliviaís name. If you refuse to go gently, well it only takes a few whispers of the word Ďracistí for the feminist groups and the religious groups and even the Republican National Committee to turn up their noses at your stink. But I donít want to do that, Mellie. I want to have you join me as a living, breathing monument to redemption and second chances in the America we all hope still exists.Ē[/i]

[b]Wonder how long it took for him to memorize that line or was he reading from a teleprompter?[/color][/b]

Very Happy
Fri May 17, 2013 10:53 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="westphilly37"]Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

HOLY. SHIT![/quote]

Ditto!!! DAMN, DAMN, DAMN *in my best Florida Evan's voice* That's Olivia's DAD??? He ordered the hit on her? WTF? Shocked

Captain Jack is in the box? Huck is out of love and on the floor trying to recover? Quinn has gone to the darkside.

Liv has been totally exposed, I wondered why everybody was looking at her crazy, well except the old brother who was like "You go Girl" grinning like a fool. Laughing I wasn't expecting that at all.

David played that hand like a PRO.....I would have NEVER guessed that but I'd bet money he still has the card as insurance.

And Fitz....going back to Melly, she knew Oliva dumped him, she was just a little surprised/over joyed.

*WHEW*

I can not wait for next season to start up!
Sat May 18, 2013 1:27 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't believe Liv's dad ordered a hit on her...I believe that chick showed up to kill Jake. Remember he said for him to bring Live in, Jake assumed because of the line of work he did that he wanted her dead...he didn't know that was her dad.
Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AmbitiousPrncess

Joined04 Sep 2006
Posts7546
Bank4294967295
Bones17604.46 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Well, what kind of fucked relationship do they have that he cant just call her? why must he send kllers to "bring her in"? and why would she be there to kill jake? Question
Sat May 18, 2013 5:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by AmbitiousPrncess Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yeah I kind of felt like the way he told Cyrus to "take care of Olivia" or else he meant something more than just show Fitz the tape. I don't know what's up.
Sat May 18, 2013 5:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="AmbitiousPrncess"]Well, what kind of fucked relationship do they have that he cant just call her? why must he send kllers to "bring her in"? and why would she be there to kill jake? Question[/quote]

Because he knew Jake was more involved with Liv than just an assignment and figured since he refused to do it himself he would probably be there to protect her.

Their relationship is more than likely a typical too busy working father to really be there for my daughter kinda relationship...which explains why she's always working and hardly home...the house she grew up in didn't have him in it often, and she was never allowed to ask him about his job...which is why she holds onto secrets as well as she does.

Now if they make Harrison her brother, that would completely floor me!
Sun May 19, 2013 1:34 am View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zuri

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16144
Locationatl shawty
Bank0
Bones20458.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
the new season started Very Happy what's your thoughts?

i like the way its starting out. her dad is a muthafuka, ruthless as hell. i like him though.
Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:53 pm View user's profile Find all posts by zuri Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'm new to the Scandal train, so here are all my thoughts (and naw, I'm not going back to read all these pages):

1) I love Olivia's professional persona but her personal life is a fucking shambles and gets on my nerves. Plus she always looks like she's about to cry or she's crying. Ugh.

2) Huck is my favorite. I absolutely love his mentally unbalanced self.

3) Abby is a know it all judgy bitch.

4) Why is Harrison the [b]only[/b] one not getting ass?! This needs to be rectified.

5) I love me some little mousy looking David Rosen and I'm glad he used that Cytron card to his benefit. I was about to not love him anymore when I thought he was teamed up with Billy Chambers psychotic ass.

6) Cyrus is a mean asshole and a stunt queen. I'm off him.

7) Olivia's father & his carbuncle get on my nerves.

8 ) Fitz will always be Carl from Ghost to me so I can't really take him that seriously. But he has some gangsta moments now & again. However, I have to say he had a whole lotta bitch in him when he found out Olivia was bangin' Jake. Sir, you have a [b]wife[/b]. Sit the fuck down.

9) Mellie is one crazy bitch. I don't like her.

10) Why is everybody fuckin' everywhere BUT on a bed? We're all over 30 here, fuckin' on a kitchen butcher block is really not what's up.

I love this show!
Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Welcome to the party Berry!

I think it's cool they're giving more background info on the characters....love me some Huck!

Quinsey is becoming more like Baby Huck than she probably thought she ever would

I love the dynamic shift with Harrison and how he's stepping up to the plate to be Liv's right hand man now that Steven is gone.
Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:53 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Oh, I forgot about Quinn. She gets on my nerves too. Sitcho nosy ass down somewhere and get some business! If Huck is telling you to fall back, you really should listen.
Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
AmbitiousPrncess

Joined04 Sep 2006
Posts7546
Bank4294967295
Bones17604.46 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Who is the Remington that was in Rowan's file?

Who is the lady with the bomb in the upcoming episode? She looks familiar.

This episode was kind of boring to me, but good job on how she saved Huck. Harrison DEFINITELY knows something about the Pope family. I still think he's her brother. Quinn is on my nerves, she does too much.

Town is way too slick to have gotten caught up by an ink pen. Maybe he wanted her to know the truth.
Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by AmbitiousPrncess Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 21 of 25

Jump to: