Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Scandal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Scandal
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
This recap basically covers everything for me: http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2013/11/everythings-coming-mellie-scandal-episode-307-recap.html

So was Mama Pope the one carrying the alleged dirty bomb? If so, why was she removed but the bomb wasn't?

Who ordered that the plane be shot down? It wasn't Daddy Carbuncle, he obviously wasn't Command 20+ years ago.

Lawd, Po' Mellie. 3 words I never thought I'd say. Fitz Squared wasn't shit! Now, is President Ghost actually raising his brother? That would just be too much.
Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]This recap basically covers everything for me: http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2013/11/everythings-coming-mellie-scandal-episode-307-recap.html

So was Mama Pope the one carrying the alleged dirty bomb? If so, why was she removed but the bomb wasn't?

Who ordered that the plane be shot down? It wasn't Daddy Carbuncle, he obviously wasn't Command 20+ years ago.

[b]Lawd, Po' Mellie. 3 words I never thought I'd say. Fitz Squared wasn't shit! Now, is President Ghost actually raising his brother? That would just be too much.[/b] [/quote]

Ditto...I.was.like Shocked damn!
Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Man, Fitz son may also be his brother? Damn!!!!

I really wanna know why Mama Pope got taken off that plane, and how long she's been in that cell. That place has security up the wazoo. Also, I wonder what Fitz is gonna do now that he knows that Rowan is Liv's dad.

Quinn's dumb ass. Confused You got yourself mixed up with Huck's enemy, and now he's manipulated your attention starved ass into doing B613's dirty work. I'm sure they're gonna have her try to derail the investigation from the inside.

Also, it appears that VP Sally Langston is just a beard. Her husband obviously bats for the other team. How befitting of of a religious bible thumper. lol
Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't think Momma Pope was ever on the plane but she was into something else and the father had her locked away.
Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]Man, Fitz son may also be his brother? Damn!!!!

I really wanna know why Mama Pope got taken off that plane, and how long she's been in that cell. That place has security up the wazoo. Also, I wonder what Fitz is gonna do now that he knows that Rowan is Liv's dad.

Quinn's dumb ass. Confused You got yourself mixed up with Huck's enemy, and now he's manipulated your attention starved ass into doing B613's dirty work. I'm sure they're gonna have her try to derail the investigation from the inside.

Also, it appears that VP Sally Langston is just a beard. Her husband obviously bats for the other team. How befitting of of a religious bible thumper. lol[/quote]

Thing is I don't think she knows...I think she thinks he just likes to openly flirt with women, and she knows he wonders off, but I'm SURE she thinks it's with women...I don't think she'd want to play in the big league if she knew he was AC/DC. Wink

Quinnsey aka Baby Huck know aka Baby FuckUp is about to get caught up in something she has not a clue to get out of and either end up in a hole in the ground or dead. I didn't want Huck to smack the hell outta her earlier but I do now.

I heard Kerry Washington is going to write her current pregnancy into the show. Twisted Evil
Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:02 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I think Sally does know. Remember when Mellie mentioned to her that he got handsy with one of her staff members and she said it was a lie? IMHO, she knew the lie was that it was a woman he messed with. I wouldn't be surprised at all if their marriage was nothing but a business arrangement.
Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]I think Sally does know. Remember when Mellie mentioned to her that he got handsy with one of her staff members and she said it was a lie? IMHO, she knew the lie was that it was a woman he messed with. I wouldn't be surprised at all if their marriage was nothing but a business arrangement.[/quote]

Could be...remember how she lit into Fitz about the sanctity of his marriage vows and how breaking them was something she could not endorse? But she also folded like a bad cake when he called her out about her daughter's abortion. Which is why I don't think she will tolerate him being a "guys" guy getting out in the open....so I don't believe she knows because she knows how Fitz's team rolls when it comes to digging up dirt on his opponents.
Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I forgot to get my bottle of wine for last night's show. At the end, I was going thru the cabinets looking for something to drink.

Mama Pope lives..... Shocked

Baby Chuck = Quinn & Charlie Rolling Eyes
My face: [img]http://countdownsports.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/cid.jpg[/img]

Big Jerry assaulting Mellie
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/bf3ad11ef38541b7e805ad1dcbab709e/tumblr_inline_mim9p3gejV1qz4rgp.gif[/img]
Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]This recap basically covers everything for me: http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2013/11/everythings-coming-mellie-scandal-episode-307-recap.html
[/quote]
[color=olive]The recap animated gifs crack me up!!!!!! My favorite Scandal recap blog.[/color]
Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Bootylicious"][quote="bb74"]This recap basically covers everything for me: http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2013/11/everythings-coming-mellie-scandal-episode-307-recap.html
[/quote]
[color=olive]The recap animated gifs crack me up!!!!!! My favorite Scandal recap blog.[/color][/quote]

GREATEST RECAP EVER!!!! Cool

Last night was deep, Mellie is a much better woman and I am, raped by your FIL, spurned by your husband but still down for her man 110% WOW Much respect.

Now what happened with Cyrus' wife and HAIR? LOL His husband got fired? I guess now he can go back to being a full time Mom.

Moma Pope, WTH? Mad She's been in JAIL for 20+ years? Really? Liv's Dad is the bitch of all bitches if that's where she's been all this time.

B613 welcome your newest and most incompetent member, she gets what she got. Maybe now she will STFU. Huck tried to shut her down but OH NO, she knew best. Good luck with that.

I can't wait for next week.
Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:03 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Mellie is not down for Fitz 110% she is down for the fame and press of being FLOTUS 120% and only that with regards to Fitz. She can handle him not being in love with her but she can't handle KNOWING he's in love with someone else and seeing that person daily. I believe she wants him to be in love with her like he was when they first got married, but you have to wonder what happened along the way that put him in a position to fall so fast and hard for Liv.

So, yes, Mellie endured the horrible disrespect FIL bestowed upon her, but you still have to wonder where did things go to the left with her and Fitz DESPITE the fact that she NEVER told him what happened (as far as we know) because the level of venom he has toward her had to come from somewhere...it didn't just develop once Liv showed up on the scene.

I think we discussed in the past that SOMETHING was up between Mellie and Big Jerry...it was obvious that she was picked by him to even engage in a relationship with Fitz, but I think we discussed the possibility that she and Jerry had an affair, not a drunken rape, in the past. She still flirted with Jerry AFTER this rape thingy....remember last season's episodes...so, again, when and where did things go left for Fitz and Mellie?

Poor Fitz...he has been manipulated by everyone in his life just like Liv...maybe that's why they have that intense love for each other...kindred spirits of sorts.

Baby Fuck Up needs to go back to her home state and plead guilty to killing those people...that will be the safest place for her to be before Huck AND Jake find out what she's done. Jake may be more forgiving but Huck will kill her like Becky did his family.

I want to know who this dude is that Harrison is deathly afraid of. Question
Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:40 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="delta84"]
I want to know who this dude is that Harrison is deathly afraid of. Question[/quote]
[color=olive]I think that man is the person he use to work for. His boss maybe? Both Harrison & him received a long prison term but, for some strange reason Harrison was released early w/an ankle tracker & the boss was deported back to whatever country he came from. To finish out his prison sentence? Anywho, this boss [i]suspects[/i] that Harrison was released early for providing evidence against him to the Feds.[/color]
Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Cool...thanks!
Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zuri

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16144
Locationatl shawty
Bank0
Bones20458.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
i can't wait to see how they explain where her mother has been and why she's been there.

quinn is going to end up getting killed and huck will probably be the one to do it.
Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:42 pm View user's profile Find all posts by zuri Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'm okay with Quinn being killed because I'm tired of her dumb ass. When Olivia finds out that Quinn murdered the only witness who could tell them who was pulled off the plane...

I think Mellie does love Fitz...100%. Being ambitious doesn't mean she doesn't love that fool. You don't make sacrifices like that (and keep that secret for 15+ years) for somebody you're simply tolerating. I was feeling her speech in the Oval Office to President Ghost about how he dishonors her and makes her beg for scraps and if only he knew...Lawd yes.

Was Mama Pope B613? Was she about to turn traitor to her country? Why why why has she been declared persona non grata??? Somebody said she looked like Gollum when she turned around in that cell with Daddy Carbuncle. Laughing
Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
zuri

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts16144
Locationatl shawty
Bank0
Bones20458.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
gollum Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

she looked rough as hell.
Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by zuri Send private message
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
She is in jail. Leave her alone. Laughing Laughing
Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Looking like Gollum Laughing Laughing

I don't disagree that Mellie loves Fitz, I just believe that her love was motivated by her ambition, if not flat out fueled by it...still, something went left for Fitz with her and her love and I want to know what that was.

Yeah, being declared an enemy of the state is serious business and I want to know what the dealio is!
Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Damn, Gollum? I think Khandi is pretty. Laughing
Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="mack"]Damn, Gollum? I think Khandi is pretty. Laughing[/quote]
[color=olive]Well she shouldn't be, if she's been in a dark hole deep underground seeing no sunlight for 30+ yrs![/color]
[img]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu77/mysticsball09/gollum.png[/img]
Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:05 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: