Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
R&B Divas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

R&B Divas
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Kelly Price has emerged as the 'Nicci Gilbert' of R&B Divas LA but fellow diva Dawn Robinson says it all comes down to editing...

Dawn tells 4UMF

“See, this is the thing; this is what’s hard. When you show a bunch a stuff, and you have all this footage, and then they just break it down to certain parts of it, and then they omit certain things that you did say, but they don’t put that part in there because they want you to look a certain way. So this is why I was telling her, ‘Kelly, whatever we do, don’t react to people in an angry way, because they’re going to film that, and that’s what they’re gong to show.

They want to show us fighting against each other, they want to show anger, the angry Black woman, and you’re so much better than that. Please hold your peace as much as you can, and don’t let these people take you off your greatness. You are a queen – we don’t go there, don’t do it.’”

“I’ve just been praying with Kelly because her heart is broken over what she’s sees of herself [on the show]. You build up a career to a certain point, you fought and battled through that career to be heard and seen. People talked about her weight and all the different things, and now to have a reality show tear you down? Uh uh, no, uh uh, no way! I’ll be damned.

Because these people go on to get different jobs, when we have only one career. I always tell people that all the time. You guys can get six other women in our place; each season, a new group of six women. We only have one career. I only have one Dawn Robinson, and I’ll be damned if somebody’s going to come in and take it all because of some reality show. That is not what I signed up for! I signed up for positivity .”
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="NEAquarius"][quote="mack"][quote="NEAquarius"]I don't know if anyone is watching the LA version but Kelly Price is straight up crazy. I can't imagine someone who thinks they have a viable career would agree to be scripted and filmed being THAT extra just for dramatic effect.[/quote]

That entire confrontation didn't make any sense. I was thinking it had to be scripted because it was just that unreal..[/quote]

I thought so at first but it was too much. There are interviews with Lil Mo (I know Laughing ) saying it was even worse than what was televised and the producers ended up getting security because Kelly was so belligerent.[/quote]

That makes sense because it just didn't flow. It was like it just came from nowhere and was nonsensical.
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:56 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
Dyva

Joined26 Sep 2002
Posts3897
LocationDyvaville, USA
Bank4294967295
Bones9139.98 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'M LIKE THE OTHER GALS. KELLY IS SO BUSY DOING WHAT? SHE PUT THE GALS TOGEVA AND ALWAYS GOTTA BAIL OUT FOR ONE THING OR ANOTHER. IF YOU ARE SO BUSY WHY WE AIN'T HEARD NUFFIN IN A WHILE. YOU GOT THE GALS TOGEVA AND CAN'T BE A PART. EVERY TIME THE GALS TALK, YOU GOTTA TEXT. THEN TO TIMS AND VASELINE TO DO WHAT. CHANTE SIT ON HER AYSS.

CHANTE WHY IS GABBY KENNY LATTIMORE SUING YOU? HE CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A CHILD EVA. GET BACK WITH DWAYNE WAYNE AND LET LOVE LIVE. NOTICE DEWAYNE AIN'T SUING YOU FOR CUSTODY OF HIS/YOUR DAUGHTER. KENNY IS MORE GAAY THAN EVA WITH THIS.

LIL MO GO BACK TO B-MORE AND RAISE YOUR FAMILY.

CLAUDETTE TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS AND GET AWAY FROM THIS MONSTROSITY OF A SHOW

MICHEL'LE TSK TSK
Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:12 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Dyva Send private message
Dyva

Joined26 Sep 2002
Posts3897
LocationDyvaville, USA
Bank4294967295
Bones9139.98 Bones

Post Reply with quote
MICHEL'LE ADMITTED DR DRE USED TO BEAT HER BLACK AND BLUE. SHE THOUGHT THAT WAS LOVE BECAUSE HER MOMMA WAS BEAT.

KELLY PRICE WAS MOLESTED AT 3 BY A FAMILY MEMBER THAT'S WHY SHE IS SO UPFRONT

CLAUDETTE ORTIZ WAS MOLESTED BY A FAMILY MEMBER

LIL MO WAS MOLESTED AT A YOUNG AGE AS WELL AS HER SISTER.

CHANTED MOORE WAS BEAT BY A FORMER BOYFRIEND WHO BROKE HER NOSE.

NO ONE GETS CHILD SUPPORT AND THE LADIES ARE TIRED OF FIGHTING. IT WAS A GOOD ENDING.

KELLY PRICE IS GOING ON TOUR WITH THE ATLANTA DIVAS LEAVING THESE GALS BEHIND.

DAWN STILL NO WHERE TO BE FOUND....
Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:57 am View user's profile Find all posts by Dyva Send private message
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Lol...

There is no tour. Kelly was being extra on the show. Chante posted a long press release talking about it.

Dawn wasn't there nor will she back in season 2 because her ex husband threatened to sue the show, her and TVOne. He's stated for the record he withdrew his suit when the show "removed the offending person."
Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]Dawn wasn't there nor will she back in season 2 because her ex husband threatened to sue the show, her and TVOne. He's stated for the record he withdrew his suit when the show "removed the offending person."
[/quote]

[color=darkred]Okay...I don't watch this show and I don't mean to corrupt your thread, but just how the hell does that work?? [i]I'm "offended" by my ex, so I can sue her TV show to have her kicked off? [/i] [b]Huh??[/b][/color]
Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MHC"][quote]Dawn wasn't there nor will she back in season 2 because her ex husband threatened to sue the show, her and TVOne. He's stated for the record he withdrew his suit when the show "removed the offending person."
[/quote]

[color=darkred]Okay...I don't watch this show and I don't mean to corrupt your thread, but just how the hell does that work?? [i]I'm "offended" by my ex, so I can sue her TV show to have her kicked off? [/i] [b]Huh??[/b][/color][/quote]

On the show she accused him of beating her up and cheating to the point of having three children with other women while still married to her (and she repeated [i]THAT[/i] story several times). He's stated that not only was what she said false but claims that SHE was the abuser who was arrested for domestic violence. So, he brought a slander lawsuit against the production company, Dawn and TVOne.

But let's be fair, Dawn also brought zero to the show so I would have been surprised if they kept her on the show even if he hadn't taken umbrage to what she claimed he did during their marriage.
Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
MHC

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts22860
LocationSomewhere quietly gaining power...
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkred]Okay...got it. I'd heard that Dawn was a pill back in the Lucy Pearl days. So... Razz But if his allegations are true, she is one trifling bitch.

She was never my favorite with EnVogue....I was more into Cindy Herron and Terri Ellis.

Thanks for the response.[/color]
Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by MHC Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
She was a trip in En Vogue, too. The only common denominator I can find in all these situations is her crazy ass.
Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="MHC"][color=darkred]Okay...got it. I'd heard that Dawn was a pill back in the Lucy Pearl days. So... Razz But if his allegations are true, she is one trifling bitch.

[b]She was never my favorite with EnVogue....I was more into Cindy Herron and Terri Ellis.
[/b]

Thanks for the response.[/color][/quote]

Oh those were Chante and Lil Moe's favorites too! LMFAO! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Dyva

Joined26 Sep 2002
Posts3897
LocationDyvaville, USA
Bank4294967295
Bones9139.98 Bones

Post Reply with quote
DAWN JUST HAS A BROKEN SPIRIT. SHE HAS NO BACKBONE, PROBABLY BECAYSE OF HER EX HUBBY. SHE NEEDS TO EAT SOME SPINACH AND GROW SOME STRENGTH. KELLY PRICE IS A BIG BULLY AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE A TOUR LINED UP. GET THE LAP BAND AND A PERSONALITY AND STOP BEING SO RATCHET.
Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Dyva Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: