Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
LocationUrban Cougarville
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer Reply with quote
[url]http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/season-3-comic-con-trailer-the-walking-dead[/url]

Oh boy!
Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Shocked I can NOT wait!!!! Oct 14th!!! Save the date. Very Happy
Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="not4uplayer"]Shocked I can NOT wait!!!! Oct 14th!!! Save the date. Very Happy[/quote]

I was just talking with a student about this today!!! Setting the DVR right now!! Smile
Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, this is gonna be good. I just hope T-Dawg can have a real name this season. Laughing
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]Yeah, this is gonna be good. I just hope T-Dawg can have a real name this season. Laughing[/quote]

I hope he can have more than 2 lines per season. Laughing
Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'm loving the new season already!

I posted some in the ghetto but nobody was home.

Carol? Real character development and who was peeking at her from the bushes? Merle? Andrew the prisoner that ran?
Andrew? Did he make it out of the yard?
Way to go Tomas "shit happens" sure did!
Lori? Stepping up, taking a chance? Herschel coulda bit her face off.
Carl still needs a spanking.

What happened during the winter? I was really hoping they would get into some of that. The end of last season before Shane died he and Rick were talking about what would happen to the walkers during the winter months. I wanna know what happened!

T-Dog is finally in the mix.
Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=olive]When that woman was cutting up the dead walker, who was peeping at her through the bushes?

There seems to be a 2nd story arc his season - the black warrior girl & the sick white woman.
From the previews it looks like there is a whole town of survivors.

About time this show started getting gory! Last season was boring as hell. I was going to stop watching. [/color]
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I agree Booty. It was difficult to keep watching last season but from the way they took off this season there will be no more of Rick waiting around to see if he misjudged someone until they almost kill him and folks that run off and disappear will be assumed dead until proven otherwise and that proof will not come from searching. Laughing

The point has been made that if you are a child or just an average grown person odds are survival alone is slim to none.
Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Oh my I have MISSED this show!!!! Very Happy

T-Dog is now just T AND he has lines, thank you JESUS!!!

[hide] When Rick told the brother he'd better run.....I almost FELL out Rick has become COLD. Now the brother
should not have run but it's not like he'd personally tried to kill anyone in the Still Alives. DAMN!!!

When Lori gave Hershell mouth to mouth I KNEW he was going to become a walker and EAT her face off. Laughing
I screamed when he grabbed her hair.

The way Rick is treating Lori is PRICELESS!!! Serves her right for playing Rick and Shane against each other.
Even Carl has no respect for her. TRICK! [/hide]

Welcome Back Guys!!!
Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:30 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The governor is ruthless! Welcome back to the party Merle! To bad Andrea doesn't know that Darryl survived the herd at the farm.

Notice the male to female ratio in Woodbury? The way that black dude is eyeballin Meshone is creeping me out. I wonder why her pack mules got all riled up that she had to take off their heads?

Seems like Andrea has forgotten what the world has turned into and will turn a blind eye to danger for the illusion of safety.

What's up with the fishtanks?
Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The Governor is Jim Jones/Hitler/Napoleon all rolled up into one. Serious GOD complex and looney tunes on top of it all. I knew he was going to kill those National Guardsmen and steal their weapons. I bet he slipped Merle a little wiener and that's why he's so submissive to him Twisted Evil The fish tanks are his trophies all conquerors like to gaze upon their conquests.
Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]The tea was suspect. Gubna told geek boy that the tea was 1 of the only reasons he was keeping him around. Andrea drank the tea (koolaid) and she's up the crack of Gubna's back. Geek boy was on her like "what do you think of the tea?" I noticed that Michonne did not touch that tea.[/b][/color]
Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:12 am View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Oh how I hate the Governor! Seriously he didn't have to kill those people; you incorporate folks into your group not wipe them out. You tell them the rules (no weapons) and if they choose not to conform you show them the gate (for real not just talking about it) and wish them a Happy Zombilishous Day! Then to kill the just wounded Lt? Welcome to Woodbury, where freedom and safety comes at too high of a cost, or rather the illusion of those things if you know his behind the scenes dealings. He has officially passed Lori on my I-can't-wait-for-them-to-get-killed-list.

You know I didn't even give that tea comment a second thought but the good doctor was asking a few too many questions. The Sister was just sitting there listening. I love it when Merle thought she was mute. Some of us could learn from her. I wanted to smack Andrea though, SHUT UP HOE!!! She's going to get her old group killed running her mouth so much. She wants the Governor but it has absolutely nothing to do with tea. She really likes bad boys. (RIP Shane – damn I miss your sexy bad ass)

I think Merle is just playing along until he can get a better deal, while he is doing the Governor’s bidding you can see he doesn’t like it. The Asian guy he gave the knife to, to kill the soldier didn’t look all gung ho either. HEY I just realized something; there are two Asians now….Glen has an ethnic friend to hang with.

I can’t wait to see the two groups interact; something tells me there is going to be living blood shed on that day.
Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
Lady L

Joined19 Feb 2003
Posts4569
LocationShenandoah Valley
Bank4294967295
Bones533.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
There's nothing up with the tea. It's a nod and inside joke to the writers/production staff. Somebody is always drinking tea.

Where is everybody? What happen to this place (AO)?
Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Lady L Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
This season is more than making up for the season of Sophia!

Hershcel up and around! I like his ponytail.

I'm trying to wait for everyone else so I don't give everything away!

T-Dog
Lori
The Baby
Carol
Andrew

Meshone is gonna have to leave Andrea there. I cracked up when Merle asked Andrea why they never hooked up. Laughing
Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Oh what a f*cked up episode. I am sick ya'll, S-I-C-K. *sigh*
[hide]
RIP T aka TDog. Did they have to KILL the ONLY brother? (Not counting the new convict) Just when he got lines?
Son of a B1tch!!!! He saved Carol. JESUS I didn't want to see that, really, really did NOT. Crying or Very sad

RIP Lori. I did want to see you die but NOT like that. Carl shot his own Mom? No we didn't show her the most
respect but DAMN. One shot. See you Lori, I guess you and Shane can talk about how f*cked up life turned out
to be for ya'll.

Poor Rick. He fell out. I felt him. Totally. Wife dead. Son killed her (yeah yeah I know it was necessary but DAMN)

I am through for the day.

[/hide]

Please Sister go ahead and leave Andrea, she has drunk the Koolaid and she will not be leaving. Find new pets. Do you.

The Walking Dead just took this thing to a whole new level. Much Respect. Allow it.
Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Okay, here's my take:

[hide]T-Dog got fucked up...but I see he's now going to be replaced by the surviving Black prisoner. Oh well, at least this Black dude gets some lines. He's said more in 2 weeks than T-Dog did in 2+ seasons.

Speaking of prisoners, the other one was campaigning hard to get included in the group. Laughing Laughing

Now where is Carol? After T-Dog sacrificed himself to save her, all we saw was her head scarf.

I still want to know where all these new zombies are coming from...who's opening up other cell blocks and letting them out, the crazy Black dude who somehow escaped getting chomped last week but got capped in the dome this week? That still doesn't answer the question of where all those zombies came from when Herschel got chomped.

I'm glad Lori is dead, she got on my nerves. Ole girl could have shot her instead of having Carl do it, though. That drove Rick over the edge, poor thing. No closure is a bitch. He shoulda cussed her out when he had the chance. Now how are they gonna feed that baby? They don't have any formula in the prison kitchen. Laughing

Andrea is stupid. Michonne should have left her ass...especially after she questioned the Governor. Ray Charles can see what's coming and he's blind AND dead. I like Michonne, she needs to get on down the road before the Governor takes her out next.

I see a conflict coming between Merle & the Governor. Merle is poor white trash and crazy to boot, but he loves his brother and is going to go after him no matter what.[/hide]

Lady, AO was down for a minute and most of us couldn't get in for a while.
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
We know T-Dog is dead but are we sure about Lori?

[hide]Normally they show the shot to the dome, in this case they didn't. They even showed it when Sophia came out the barn. Did Carl not have the nerve to do it and just left her there?[/hide]
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[hide]We heard the shot but didn't see it, true. Carl has turned into a little gangsta, but it's a good question. Personally I think he'd rather kill her than have her turn into a zombie.

Was that not the most accelerated labor & delivery you've ever seen, though? I was sitting there rolling my eyes the whole time. Guess that matched with that horrible pregnancy belly they gave her.[/hide]
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
Lady L

Joined19 Feb 2003
Posts4569
LocationShenandoah Valley
Bank4294967295
Bones533.57 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Has anyone read the comics?

[hide]Lori is dead. For sure. They couldn't show a child shooting his mother in the head on AMC maybe HBO/Showtime. Lori's death is very important to the story. It shapes what Rick and Carl become later.

The way she went out on the show was more humane than in the comics. And there was an additional death when she died.[/hide]
Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:02 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Lady L Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: