Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Not sticking up for her or nothin, but.... Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]Andrea had just learned from Milton that the gubna was going to kill all of her friends at the prison and rip the black off Michonne, so her going kamikazee white girl may have been a spur of the moment attempt at a guerilla warfare stealth move. (I know Berry doesn't think she is mentally capable of such thought Laughing , but maybe the writers are! Laughing ). Her driving out of Woodbury would not have gone unnoticed and Martinez and that big black dude he rolls with would've posse'd up and driven her dumba$$ off the road before she had gained a couple miles. She stood a better chance at accomplishing her mission of making it to the prison undetected by the gubna if she had gone sans vehicle. I'M JUST SAYIN!!

Personally, I would've snatched me up some zombie pets & went thru the woods like she did the last time (it worked last time, why not this time?), but I ain't in that woman's head or shoes, so...[/b][/color]
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Re: What a great episode! Reply with quote
[quote="NubianStorm"][color=darkblue][b]Running through the woods is tricky. Running through the woods while trying to evade the undead is damn near suicidal. You have to dodge trees and their various parts (fallen logs, branches, etc.), run the risk of drawing attention by being noisy stomping on rocks, twigs, leaves, wild animals and human detritus, AND evade flesheaters? ShooooT ain’t nobody got time for that! LOL! Plus, depending on the way the sun shines through the trees (what time of day it is), your vision can be limited in a wooded area. When you’re running in the middle of the street you’re out in the open, and that sounds vulnerable, but at least you can see (and hear) what’s coming at you and thus prepare for it. Too much can go wrong in the thick of the woods.[/quote][/color][/b]

Too much went wrong with her ass running down the middle of the highway and in open fields when she knew his crazy ass was going to come after her! Laughing I'd rather take my chances with some slow moving zombies in the woods than a fool in a monster truck herding me like cattle. Laughing

[quote][color=darkblue][b]I think it was the writer’s way of fleshing out Michonne’s character (which is what all the fans are begging for). When Michonne said that they weren’t human to begin with it revealed something very deep about her past. Every survivor has gone through SUMSHIH since the Z.A., but Michonne’s SHIH appears to have started before the caca hit the world fan. It may explain her deep mistrust, her reluctance to share anything personal about herself, her absolute economy with words (she takes great pains to say only what is absolutely necessary), her facial expressions (which to me, look a lot like she’s just disgusted with the human race, LOL), etc. *ss*[/b][/color][/quote]

Man, that was the most fleshless fleshing out I've ever seen. Mad I'll wait to see if they do more scenes like that; otherwise, I'm mad that they wasted my time with that. Humph.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The Gov is cray, cray, really sincerely cray. Laughing Your daughter was DEAD, Sister girl just helped that walking corpse into the after life and you got injured while trying to KILL her, call it a draw. All those instruments had me squirming in my chair, he has some dark plans for Michonne. I can see Milton is going to die. The Gov realized he has NO right hand man or midnight jump off since Blondie flew the coup. She is SO going to be tortured. DANG! I was screaming when she went into that dark warehouse, that was a bad move but I loved when she opened the door and those zombies spilled out on him. She should have taken the truck, you KNOW he left the keys in it. *smh*

Can someone explain to me why anyone listens to the Governor? He isn't even a good liar.

These last two episodes are going to be EPIC.....team Woodbury is armed to the teeth. Team prison is seriously outgunned and out manned. I see no good outcome. Team prison can't even afford one loss, they are down to the bone. I think Cutty and sister are coming to join them, they saw how sick the Gov really is.

I can't wait, bring it!!! Cool

Oh an unrelated note....I was talking to a friend about the show and he asked me why Cutty's sister hadn't turned, he said she got a bite when they first came to the prison but Cutty didn't say anything about it. I don't remember that. Did anyone else see this?
Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:57 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]That wasn't Cutty's sister who got bit, that was some latina looking chick.[/b][/color]
Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I never thought much about the children zombies Question

As always, I'm late to the party so you guys have already touched on things I noticed and thought about too.
Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:01 am View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="delta84"][b]I never thought much about the children zombies Question [/b]

As always, I'm late to the party so you guys have already touched on things I noticed and thought about too.[/quote]
[color=olive]I did:[/color] http://www.afrocentriconline.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=54817&highlight=baby+zombies

[color=olive]And it's still bugging me. I'm also wondering if the prison baby was born infected.
There are a lot of things in this series that just doesn't make sense.[/color] Question
Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
LocationUrban Cougarville
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
WOW!

Lastnight was a shocker! That was a twist I did not see coming!

I'm glad Michonne went back so she could tell the story. I'm glad she talked more and her facial expressions changed.

The scene at the motel was tense! I was on the edge of my seat!

I wish he had not gotten drunk first but maybe he knew he wasn't gonna come back from this run so he wanted to take a "vacation".
Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Re: Not sticking up for her or nothin, but.... Reply with quote
[quote="NubianStorm"][color=darkblue][b]Andrea had just learned from Milton that the gubna was going to kill all of her friends at the prison and rip the black off Michonne, so her going kamikazee white girl may have been a spur of the moment attempt at a guerilla warfare stealth move. (I know Berry doesn't think she is mentally capable of such thought Laughing , but maybe the writers are! Laughing ). Her driving out of Woodbury would not have gone unnoticed and Martinez and that big black dude he rolls with would've posse'd up and driven her dumba$$ off the road before she had gained a couple miles. She stood a better chance at accomplishing her mission of making it to the prison undetected by the gubna if she had gone sans vehicle. I'M JUST SAYIN!!

Personally, I would've snatched me up some zombie pets & went thru the woods like she did the last time (it worked last time, why not this time?), but I ain't in that woman's head or shoes, so...[/b][/color][/quote]

I missed this, I was too busy fussing about the non-fleshing out of the fleshing out of Michonne's character. Laughing

I wasn't saying she should have driven out of Woodbury, but that she should have taken One Eye's truck after she *thought* he got chomped on by the zombies. And she's not mentally capable of critical thought. Laughing Laughing

Good idea on the zombie pets. But I guess she didn't have a way to curb 'em since she was by herself. She's too dumb, she irritates me. Laughing

Last night was a bit predictable...Merle trying to gain redemption by jacking up One Eye's forces when they came to pick up Michonne. He probably could have capped a couple more folks if he hadn't gotten drunk first. Laughing Also predictable with Darryl finding ZombieMerle and being forced to kill him. If I were Darryl I wouldn't lay around crying, though - too many zombies for that. Run now, cry later. Laughing

I don't know why the group waited for Rick to tell them he ain't the boss. Looks like from the previews next week that they're packing up and heading out. Might be too little too late though. Should've done that after One Eye paid them that first visit.

Glenn...skip the ring, bruh. That was nassy. Laughing

If I was Michonne...me and Rick would be having a little come to Jesus chat to come to an understanding. Razz
Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
BB I don't doubt that they will be having that chat but I don't think Rick telling her "you're one of us" after her little road trip with Merle is going to make things right. She already had trust issues that she was just softening.

I was really entertained by Merles plan. Laughing
Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:03 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, forget that "you're one of us" mess - nigga you best come up with a better apology than that. Laughing

Merle made me laugh when he tipped his bottle to one of the zombies. Laughing
Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]I like how the characters in this show are nuanced - they're not 1-dimensional: BAD GUYS or GOOD GUYS. This season made ya kinda feel sorry for Merle (as opposed to last season when he was simply the racist bastard from the roof) because you got the sense that the abuse he suffered as a child contributed to him believing he wasn't isht and left him angry & feeling unloved so he took that out on others. I liked how Michonne got in his head...in so many words she told him he was not "bad" that truly bad folks feel no remorse and Merle did. His sacrificing his own life for his brother (cuz that was the motivation for his elaborate plan to take out as much of the gubna's men as he could, and hopefully, the gubna himself) reminded of Slumdog Millionaire, when the older brother did the same thing for his brother. Kinda.

I thought it was funny that dead Merle didn't look that much different from live Merle. Laughing He was GRUBBING when his brother rolled up on him. Man, the hurt in Durrl's eyes. Durrl was yelling all kinds of HELL NAW in his inside voice. I pray he learns that it was the gubna 86'd his brother.

Glenn, you're nasty. Maggie, you're easy. DUDE didn't even ask and you said YES. I don't care about zombie apocalypse, you would still have to bend that knee & ask. He just held up a bloody ring w/finger gristle still hanging off it (just kidding, but in my mind, it was all kinds of yuckky).

I liked the fight scenes after Merle tripped the car alarm & those zombies came out of the woodwork for some fresh chow! Their heads are like ripe watermelons! They must have spaghetti skulls cuz they just go PLOP when ya stomp on em...no crunch at all! Laughing

Why do you suppose Michonne went back to the prison? Might she not have believed Merle when he said Rick was giving her up to the gubna? [/b][/color]
Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:32 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Now let's not go too far, I still didn't feel sorry for Merle's stankin' ass but he was funny and I'll miss that. Laughing

LiveMerle & ZombieMerle Laughing...well, maybe he didn't have enough time to really degenerate. Laughing

I think Michonne went back because really...where else is there for her to go? I think she's tired of her loner existence and wants the companionship. Who's to say her luck would be any better if she went in search of a new group to roll with? So, I get it. But man, Rick would get the side eye for the rest of his life from me. Laughing
Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
maryw1

Joined07 Mar 2002
Posts1781
LocationNew York City
Bank0
Bones2226.04 Bones

Post Reply with quote
If Merle calls you a cold bastard then that means you are the devil.

I hope Daryl is mad as Rick cause this is all his fault. He should have never asked Daryl to bring his brother of all people into the plan for so many reasons.

Once again the Gov lives. That was some bullshit last week cause most people who are surrounded by walkers either die or someone comes along a saves them. He got away unscratched? Not buying it. Maybe he is infected but they are saving that for the big reveal next week.

Here's what I want to see happen. They go to attack the prison, but Rick and company are already gone. Then they go to open the door and bunch of walkers come running out at them.

If I was Rick that is what I would do, leave the prison after letting all the walkers in and lock them in, wait for the Gov group to start fighting those walkers off then Rick group could take them out.
Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:12 pm View user's profile Find all posts by maryw1 Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote] I still didn't feel sorry for Merle's stankin' ass [/quote]

[color=darkblue][b]I said "kinda." I mean, I'd never let him babysit or anything like that, but I could see how he got to be who he is. I hope Glenn doesn't start laughing maniacally or smirk or anything when he finds out.[/b][/color] Laughing
Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Well, you're a much nicer person than I am. Fuck Merle. Laughing

Glenn is bitter. But probably not bitter enough to laugh about Merle turning into the undead in front of Darryl, who is a 100% crack shot with his crossbow. Laughing Laughing

Last edited by bb74 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Damn no more walking dead till Feb 2014. Sunday better be GREAT!
Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing [color=darkblue][b]I doubt he'd roll around on the ground holding his stomach if Durrl told him, but if it was just him & his cowgirl in a private cell...[/b][/color] Laughing
Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Why she gotta be a cowgirl though? Laughing

Dang, Fancy...a whole year? That sucks. Evil or Very Mad Guess we better get our fill now, then - they're doing marathons all this week starting from season 1.
Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I was HURT for Daryl...after wondering if his brother was dead, imagining seeing him out in the woods and taking zombie ear trophies, to finding out he's alive and the gubna's henchman...to seeing him chomping down on the carcass of the stupid white dude with Cutty son...made me scream out loud!!

Totally missed the part where Glenn cut the ring off the zombie lady...but after having sex while on guard duty and that nasty prison ground/floor...he did good to ask Herschel first...Maggie woulda said yes regardless so the bended knee would have been extra. Remember how they first had sex? No questions asked then so why ask her to marry him? Hell he got her a ring...which is something I don't understand...with all the madness going on, why don't they all have big time jewels and clothes? I remember in the first season they got stuck in a Lerner's Clothing store downtown...hell take some jewelry...who's gonna tell? Twisted Evil

I hope next week has some HUGE surprises to take me through this long break!
Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Good episode. Great character development, even if your character dies.....everybody has a back story.....and not that Sistergirl's talk caused Merle to try to rethink his whole life, I just think some things happen at the time you are ready for change.

RIP Merle. Dang. You can't fit a square peg into a round whole, Merle was a messed up stabbie handed square. "I'm a mystery to myself" That summed it up, we all know people who do things and think later. His ethics were situation based heavy on the racist redneck side but he did what he had to do to survive and he loved his brother. When Daryl told him he just wanted his brother back I think Merle realized his big brother was gone. He wasn't going to ever fit in on Team Prison and the Governor wanted him dead. Where was there to go? He did what he thought would help his brother survive, it was a dumb plan but it did deplete resources (bullets and people) which he knew were going to go up against his brother's friends. When Daryl saw Merle, I felt for him. Regardless of how bad his brother was he was his brother, he was all he had left of his family, he loved him and that's the last thing he wanted to see. Gut wrenching, check. He fell out, so did I. Crying or Very sad

Did Merle redeem himself, NO but he tried, he gets points for that in my book.

SO let me tell you who dies next week IMHO:

Blondie (i hope, I wish, I want)
Milton
Hershell
Hershell's kid with no lines

The only safe characters are:
Rick
Carl

The Governor will not die.....they're going to drag his ass into next season. TRUST!

I've gotten into watching the Talking Dead, I know most of you don't watch but give it a look. Razz
Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:11 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: