Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
American Horror Story: Coven [Season 3]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

American Horror Story: Coven [Season 3]
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I am beginning to think Zoe is the next Supreme for real. Shocked She reattached the tongue, got him to tell the truth, then killed him. All in a day's work of being a witch!

Madison is just messed up huh?

Poor Kyle...freaked out when he saw the tats from his frat bothers on his body Laughing Laughing but he seemed to bounce back rather quickly if he was sexing Madison an hour later Twisted Evil

So The Axe Man has been watching/perving on Fiona for a minute huh?

Cordelia might be messing with the wrong idea...trying to kill Fiona might not be the best thing right now...she needs to "see" her crazy ass witch hunting husband's true intentions. She will need Fiona's help to get rid of him and the VooDoo peeps he's got on his side right now.

OMG the look of horror KB had on her face when Queenie took her to the hair shop and she saw AB! Laughing Laughing I actually felt sorry for her.
Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
LaLaurie to Queenie: “I’m startin’ to understand why you’re so enormous.”

Queenie: “I dragged my ass all the way here from Detroit to be with my quote ‘sister-witches’. Instead, I’m sitting in the fast food parkin’ lot at three in the mornin’ with an immortal racist. How’d that happen?”

LMAO!!!!!!

If LaLaurie could actually die, she would have dropped dead upon seeing Madama Leveau!

FrankenKyle banging Madison against the dresser is so in line with this show. As soon as Zoe left him in the room with Madison, I was like, "they're gonna fuck." And then they invite Zoe for a little 3 way action on top of that!
Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Jessica Lange to Depart AMERICAN HORROR STORY after Next Season, Plus New Details on Season 4
by Dave Trumbore
Jessica Lange has been the centerpiece to FX’s horror anthology, American Horror Story, for the last three seasons, but will depart the show after season four. She’s played an over-protective mother, a lounge singer-turned-Catholic nun on the path to redemption, and is currently the resident Supreme of her coven. While Lange will return to the show in season four, co-creator Ryan Murphy said she won’t be the lead but “she’ll have this great juicy part.” For more on Lange’s decision to leave the show, and for more on season four of American Horror Story, hit the jump.

EW reports that american-horror-story-coven-jessica-langeLange will, in fact, be leaving American Horror Story after its next as-of-yet untitled season. Here’s what Lange has to say:

“It ends up being a lot of time during the year being committed to something. I haven’t done that for a long time. It’s like doing a stage play between the rehearsal and the run. This is a 6-month commitment every year. That will be four years in a row. I want to have more time to myself I guess. Once it’s over and I have a full year ahead of me with nothing to do, who knows? It might not have been the best decision. But I think four years doing something is a sufficient amount of time.”

While Lange may not be the lead next season, Murphy is already hard at work on sending her off with a bang. He also told EW that the next season won’t take place in contemporary times. It’s possible they’ll remain in New Orleans to shoot the next installment, or they could move the show to Santa Fe. There’s certainly lots more to explore in New Orleans – and we’ll get the chance to do so with the remainder of American Horror Story: Coven - but having the horror anthology take place in a Southwestern landscape could also be interesting.

Read more at http://collider.com/jessica-lange-leaves-american-horror-story/#Rdr4KZK380T8TuSF.99
Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
"Hayulp!" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:34 am View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[img]http://seriable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/fringe-Lance-Reddick-570x337.jpg[/img]

Lance Reddick has joined the cast of FX's American Horror Story: Coven to play Papa Legba, mighty Loa (God) from the New Orleans and Haitian Vodou traditions.

He acts as an intermediary between gods and humans, the gatekeeper to the spirit world. He is the keeper of all roads, intersections, doors, locks, and gates, as well as the god of travel, opportunity, and luck.

How exactly the character will be depicted in American Horror Story isn't yet public information - other than the announcement describing him as Coven‘s version of a “voodoo Satan,” who plays a pivotal role in the life of Marie Laveau (Angela Bassett's character on the show) and will be an important figure in the series’ remaining four episodes, when the horror anthology returns in January.

Reddick most recently joined the cast of the psychological thriller, The Guest, which follows an ex-Marine who returns from a tour of duty and is taken in by a fallen comrade's family, who he proceeds to terrorize.

Dan Stevens plays the ex-marine.

Reddick will play a government agent aware of the ex-marine's medical history who sets out to bring an end to his violent rampage against the family he terrorizes.

The busy Reddick can also be seen in the upcoming comedy Search Party - a film that centers on two men who travel to Mexico to save their stranded friend and reunite him with his girlfriend.

Last year, Reddick launched his own production company (Christai Films) to package high-concept projects for himself, and can currently be seen in Spike Lee’s Oldboy
Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="mack"]"Hayulp!" Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

As soon as the box showed up on the porch, I knew what was inside Laughing Laughing I bet that will hurt her huh? I wonder what Queenie will do once she finds out?

Next door neighbor is Shocked

I want to know who the next supreme is!!!
Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:15 am View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
LocationUrban Cougarville
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Is it just me or is this show going sideways? I'm not sure what the hell is going on but the theme seems to be coming back from the dead.

I knew she was gonna kill her son.

Is Queenie really dead? She did save the voodoo queen so that should count for something.

Witch hunters huh interesting. Seems like a woman haters club to me, they must be republicans.
Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Can this show please give us more of LaLaurie's talking severed head? Kathy Bates was in rare form last night!!! I bout died when she was like "what fresh hell is this?" and Queenie informs her that she will be forced to watch all 8 hours of Roots at once!!!! LOL!!!!!
Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:05 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
maryw1

Joined07 Mar 2002
Posts1781
LocationNew York City
Bank0
Bones2226.04 Bones

Post Reply with quote
When she started singing I fell sideways off my bed.

I guess everyone could not take the "hit" of him killing all the white witches, so even though he went right to the house to kill them all, he some how manage to go and shoot up all the black women. Rolling Eyes

Directors/Producers meeting.......

Now the witch hunter has to kill some witches.......
No.. we can't lose any of the witches........
Well....lets just make him have a change of heart at the end and decide he wants to protect all the witches
But not Queenie.
No not Queenie....Hey, why don't we make him kill the black voodoo ladies instead?
Perfect! That way the witch hunter can still kill a bunch of women and we can keep the white witches alive.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by maryw1 Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
LocationSitting on the edge of insanity...
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
WTF is the baby ?
Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:57 am View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
LocationUrban Cougarville
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I can certainly tell you I did not see that ending coming.

Cordelia set that shit up perfectly.

I found Papa Legba's explaination of hell interesting.
Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:51 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="FancyFeast"]I can certainly tell you I did not see that ending coming.

Cordelia set that shit up perfectly.

I found Papa Legba's explaination of hell interesting.[/quote]

I agree with all of the above
Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:04 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
aisha

Joined04 Mar 2002
Posts13144
LocationWhy? You wanna come over?
Bank0
Bones26969.84 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I loved the ending EXCEPT - how come Queenie reanimated hippie chick at the cemetery, but couldn't do it for the test? That didn't make any sense. The powers don't come and go. Confused

So, by all rights, Queenie should have been Supreme, not Cordelia.

I knew though, that Cordelia was Supreme all along -- even Stevie Wonder coulda called that (pun intended both ways). They didn't even need that drop in of "the Supreme is noted by vigorous signs of health stuff Confused we're not a stupid audience Confused)

I didn't realize Papa Legba was Lance Reddick. He played that really well.

Hate that Marie had to share her hell with LaLaurie, although it was well played by Papa Legba.

Actually, ALL the hells were well played Laughing Makes you want to not sin ever right? LOL Laughing
Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:39 pm View user's profile Find all posts by aisha Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
If the supreme was supposed to have vigorous signs of health then why couldn't she get pregnant?
And where is that Black baby? Laughing
Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Everything that happened to Cordelia (probably even the infertility) was a result of Fiona. She emotionally stunted her and then did things to physically harm her.

They really projected this outcome once they killed off Nan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The last time we saw the baby, he was with Spaulding's creepy ass.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="DamnYouAll"]The last time we saw the baby, he was with Spaulding's creepy ass.[/quote]

I know
Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="aisha"]I loved the ending EXCEPT - how come Queenie reanimated hippie chick at the cemetery, but couldn't do it for the test? That didn't make any sense. The powers don't come and go. Confused

So, by all rights, Queenie should have been Supreme, not Cordelia.

I knew though, that Cordelia was Supreme all along -- even Stevie Wonder coulda called that (pun intended both ways). They didn't even need that drop in of "the Supreme is noted by vigorous signs of health stuff Confused we're not a stupid audience Confused)

I didn't realize Papa Legba was Lance Reddick. He played that really well.

Hate that Marie had to share her hell with LaLaurie, although it was well played by Papa Legba.

Actually, ALL the hells were well played Laughing Makes you want to not sin ever right? LOL Laughing[/quote]

I didn't think Misty's hell was fair. Confused
Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:15 am View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
aisha

Joined04 Mar 2002
Posts13144
LocationWhy? You wanna come over?
Bank0
Bones26969.84 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Well Mackie if you think of it all Misty ever really achieved was bringing things/people/animals back to life. Other than that she ran away (or was killed off) from any other interactions. Soooo . . .

What I thought was unfair was that she had a hell at all. She didn't seem to have ever committed sin so by Papa Legba's standard she shouldn't have a hell.
Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:41 am View user's profile Find all posts by aisha Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="aisha"]Well Mackie if you think of it all Misty ever really achieved was bringing things/people/animals back to life. Other than that she ran away (or was killed off) from any other interactions. Soooo . . .

What I thought was unfair was that she had a hell at all. She didn't seem to have ever committed sin so by Papa Legba's standard she shouldn't have a hell.[/quote]

right. That's what I thought.
Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:56 am View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: