Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Walking Dead Season 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Walking Dead Season 4
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
LocationUrban Cougarville
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Walking Dead Season 4 Reply with quote
Alrighty then I guess we are going to have a slow burn this season.

Is the plaque changing?

Rick's three questions?

Carols knives?

I really want them to tell how long after the showdown with Woodbury did it take for them to get where they are now.

I did not watch Talking Dead.
Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]The writers didn’t give me enough info to conclude that the plague is changing. Given that something is making some of the survivors sick enough to keel over (i.e. the pig & the geeky boy) could be due to them having ingested something poisonous.

Talking Dead established that approx. 5-6 months have elapsed from last season's end to this season's beginning.

Carol is obviously a believer that teaching the kids how to fight this very deadly threat in this new world is a way to keep them safe (like a pre-emptive strike). The governor said it best last season when he said (something to the effect of) “in this world you either kill and then die or you die and then kill.” In order for these post apocalyptic kids to live, they have to learn how to kill. Why she’s hiding this from Rick is beyond me tho. Seems to me that at this point in the game, the respect factor in their relationship should lend itself to her at least running the need for such instruction by him. I mean, this is the same man who was perfectly willing to let her cut open his wife to deliver his big head baby, lack of medical degree notwithstanding. Why wouldn’t he agree to her teaching kids how to defend themselves so they don’t become sitting ducks? Besides, I’m sure she’s on this council they alluded to, which means Rick isn’t the sole authority. She should’ve presented this to the council. I ain’t down with none of these people keeping secrets from each other.

I loved the “chicken little zombie show.” When they started dropping through the ceiling I was like YEAHHHH BOYEEEEE! Dude’s lil alky demon almost got him taken out and caused the death of another. Speaking of which: I was not happy that a biter BIT COMPLETELY THROUGH that boy’s jeans to take out a chunk of his calf, then was strong enough to straight yank him down to the ground and drag him and rip his neckpiece out. No. Not buying that. I demand a re-write that doesn't insult reason.

Rick is stinkin' stupid and I really wanted to punch him in the throat and kick him in the niggities for following that mud covered, dust-mote riddled girl deep deep deeper into the woods (especially since she looked like that girl who crawled outta the tv in "The Ring"). Da hellz wrong wichoo man?! I mean, why not tell her, go get ya man and meet up with me at the prison, um, at the side entrance and I'll ask the 3 questions through the fence. That's what Darryl woulda done.

Michonne is a loner cowgirl. The newlyweds need to use condoms (who da hell would wanna have a baby in the midst of the poccalips?) Someone finally burned Carl’s hat. I wish they’d scavenge some scissors so he can stop looking like a Beleeber. Tyreese got da fever. And I made a rhyme. [/b] [/color] Laughing
Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:56 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I didn't like the secret keeping either, secrets kill.

I think Rick has a death wish. He is trying to shed the responsibility and he doesn't want to be like the gov so he is mentally checking out. If he gets killed, he gets killed.

Ex-drunk medic is replacement for Milton. Got to have someone to side kick Herschel. I love it that Herschel has a leg!

I also wondered if Rick cut creepy girls head off and put it in the bag with her man's... Laughing

I don't understand why they are still going out in the "wild" without proper protection. Seems like alittle duct tape goes along way in saving your arms and legs or perhaps some leather patches?
Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
OMG what a GREAT start for Season 4....I'll still refer to it as season 3 after the break.

You do need an Ipod for all that walker moaning....I see Rick's turned into an anti-gunslinger...tending crops, not whacking Ms-Creepy-Dirty-Ass-Walks-with-Walkers. Seriously, I knew she was GONE just looking at her face and attire, Rick knew it too when he talked about that statue at the airport, YET he still followed her into the woods. He's going to get himself KILLED! Mad

I like the fast forward, the crops, library, tikki bar, ZA groupies. Laughing Poor nerd boy, I think he died of natural causes, the pig too. Hello, animals and people get sick IRL, I wasn't feeling the walk to the shower and coughing over the water but VERY BAD things are about to happen in that prison. Everybody ASLEEP zombie on the loose....and nobody guarding the INSIDE of the prison. HOLLY CRAP BATMAN!!!! Shocked

Did Carol and Daryl hook up? They looked a little post-knocking-the-boots to me.

Michone, Carl and Rick looked very family friendly when she came back in, pray tell Rick isn't getting a little too? I like Carl acting more like a kid, but I can't actually believe those little brat girls were acting a little like Carl used to.

D"Angelo from the wire....dude, didn't your Moma tell you not to touch nothing in the store!!! When those walkers were raining out the sky, I was HOLLERING!!! Sorry you lost your boyfriend Beth, you'll find another one but back your little fast ass off Daryl.

You know what everybody needs now....a barber. That shagalicious look isn't sexy, well okay, except on Daryl.

I'm back in. Cool
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:32 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Rick is trying to regain his humanity and he wants Carl to be a little boy again...sorry dude...you're in ZA times, all that once was is no more

So did the geek boy Zach have the swine flu? Twisted Evil

Who burned Tyrese's girl and other person? Who is feeding the walkers rats? I think the gubna has found his way in through the back and no one is aware.
Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:45 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=olive]Gave up watching. Don't like it when the survivors live in one place. First the farm & now a prison.

Will read this thread to keep up from time to time. Cool [/color]
Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:57 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Rick is getting on my nerve with all his angst. Yeah, I get it - but buck up and get your shit together, fool. For real.

So did the people get the pig sick or did the pig get the people sick?

Who's feeding the zombies and who burnt up Cutty's sick ass girlfriend and sick person #2?

Darryl's greasy stankin' lookin' self is the best of a bad lot. Even Carol is coming along. Damn right you need to teach those kids how to shank a zombie! But it was stupid to take the girls into the cell where their father had gotten chomped when he was on the verge of dying. Being sentimental is gonna get more people killed. Idiots.

Ole One Eyed Jack is still slithering around somewhere.
Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:48 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Okay it seems the girls were feeding a zombie they knew.

Poor Glenn, can the Staying Alives not catch a damn break? If you weren't sick with "it" just going into Cell Block A would seal your fate. I don't know if it came from the pigs OR from the rats with fleas, isn't this how the black death started?

If they don't come back with the medicine soon, that group is totally done for. Hershell will be down (after the blood in his face) sick or not COVER YOUR FREAKING MOUTH mofo!!!! Mad

Carol almost bought the farm going outside to unclog that line. Dumb move! Why are they still doing stupid stuff in season 4?

So perhaps someone else is alive and broadcasting on the radio or is it another trap? Maybe it's crazy one eye?

Still watching. Cool
Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:58 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]Rick is getting on my nerve with all his angst. Yeah, I get it - but buck up and get your shit together, fool. For real.

So did the people get the pig sick or did the pig get the people sick?

Who's feeding the zombies and who burnt up Cutty's sick ass girlfriend and sick person #2?

Darryl's greasy stankin' lookin' self is the best of a bad lot. Even Carol is coming along. Damn right you need to teach those kids how to shank a zombie! But it was stupid to take the girls into the cell where their father had gotten chomped when he was on the verge of dying. Being sentimental is gonna get more people killed. Idiots.

Ole One Eyed Jack is still slithering around somewhere.[/quote]

The kids were feeding them. Remember they gave them names? Carol killed Cutty's woman and the other person. She matter-of-factly admitted it when asked.

I was so mad to see more kids this season. Kids mean trouble and sickness. They don't listen, and they are walking germ factories. Having an infant with her little e-coli pampers is already enough to deal with. Twisted Evil
Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:03 am View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, I see Carol admitted that this week.

Why are those kids allowed to roam around the grounds all willy nilly? They all need their asses beat. Carl was bad enough along with that hollerin' baby, now we have to deal with these other fools.

They better not kill Glenn off! Mad But I have total confidence in that crew (well, minus the alcoholic) to bring back the meds. Speaking of which, Cutty worked out a lot of rage slicing and dicing those zombies. Laughing

I'm over Rick and his crisis of confidence. He's been full of angst since the beginning of the series and it's gotten really old at this point.
Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:39 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I was just talking with some students and we all thought the kids were feeding the zombies too...did they confirm this last week? Question

I thought Cutty was losing it and didn't remember killing his girl and David. He just sat in the car zoned out, but then I realized he was sitting there realizing the possibility of not getting the medicine back to his sister.

Carl is not nearly as annoying as he was last season

Carol...Shocked damn from abuse victim to lawmaker and enforcer...paradigm swing...not shift

Beth is growing cold...kinda scary
Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I was talking to a coworker today and she said Daryl started the outbreak. She said that Patrick was fine before Daryl spit in his hand and shook his. I FELL OUT! Laughing Daryl doesn't look like he and soap are friends, it really could be him.

Thinking about the last episode, why did they leave the car running? Did you see all the zombies in the horizon? That HORDE will over run the prison gates in a New York minute, I don't know how far out they were but I see VERY bad things coming down the road for the group.

Also their numbers will be way down after this outbreak, I don't see a lot of skilled folks in their group now. Look at who they sent on the drug run, that's the best you've got? D"Angelo and Cutty? They have too many kids and old people.

AND WHY would Carol kill them, drag them out and burn them? Is she now strong enough to drag out two grown ass people a half a mile? I'm not buying it. Mad

Oh and little ass kicker's baby sitter is heading for a Rick out, she is going to have a serious break down, all that anti-emotion is very unhealthy. Razz
Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:50 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I know the college was over 50+ miles from where they are, so the HORDE/HERD may not make it to the prison anytime soon, but leaving the car running was not a goo idea to me either.

I think the pigs made them sick...seriously, the Swine Flu ain't go away just because they're in a ZA phase of life. People haven't been able to get to a doctor since 2011 so immunizations are off radar...easily susceptible to disease and airborne viruses.

I thought Carol dragged them after they were dead/dying...or maybe she tricked them outside since they were probably zombified anyway...one just munched on the other before they got outside Question I'on know
Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:34 am View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Wow! I did not see that coming!

I did however have some bad thoughts about what Rick might do since Carol has never been choosen to do this before.

I think dude used his companion as bait since his arm has been fixed and he didn't need her anymore.

Can't wait to see what happens back at the prison.
Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="FancyFeast"]Wow! I did not see that coming!

I did however have some bad thoughts about what Rick might do since Carol has never been choosen to do this before.

[b]I think dude used his companion as bait since his arm has been fixed and he didn't need her anymore.[/b]

Can't wait to see what happens back at the prison.[/quote]

I agree....but Rick putting Carol out was deep. Shocked How they find all these cars that are working? Question

Bob The Drunk needs to go find Carol and leave the rest of the group alone...his addictions is too strong for him to survive with a group of people.

ABSOLUTELY LOVED how Daryl walked up on him when he threatened to shoot him if he broke the bottle. Twisted Evil Reminded me of fights in the hood Laughing Now, I think they should have left him behind...especially once they found the likka in his backpack.
Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:40 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[b][color=darkblue]I liked that scene too Delta.

Everybody was just fine before the governor's crew moved into the prison. I say they was the pilgrims to our prison group of Indians. But, in all fairness, they've been surrounded by death and contamination for what? A year or more since the outbreak...the fact that nobody has typhoid Mary and the clap is a damn miracle. Disease is bound to occur when you're living in a petri dish. D

Damn Rick! That was gangsta, son. I get him though. He's trying really hard to hold onto his humanity and he's not tryna have anyone in his camp who might incite a Lord of the Flies-type jump off. My thing is, how the hell does he think that's going to go over with ole dirty (aka Darryl)?

Carol shanking the live sick folk was extra even tho I get her point re "Rick, you can be a farmer, but you can't JUST be a farmer." You gotta be a zombie killer/assessor of threats/decisive leader (oh, and dad) too. It's true, he can't just act like the zombies who watch him pick the weeds out of the beets don't exist. But her preemptive and lone strike was very Shane-ish.

HOWEVER< if Rick is just gonna kick out everybody who loses their minds, he's about to be all alone with all them damn kids (and a part-time samarai sister). Glenn's on his death bed, Maggie's daddy done caught a face full of infection (so he's right behind him), which will push Maggie over the edge, the babysitter and Cutty are already living in locaville, and Daryl is about to beat feet (after beating something else), so....he might wanna rethink that strategy and pray that a live psychologist shows up at the fence soon.

*heavy sigh* Why he blame Carol for letting the gimpy girl catch a sad one when HE agreed with Carol and even gave ole boy his really nice watch? He couldve commanded them to sit in the damn car. That's why Carol drove off like "whatever $#%^&!"

I'm with the camp that thinks ole boy got rehinged & then fed ole girl to the walkers to get away. So the 3 questions Rick asks any potential new folks starts with "how many walkers have you killed" followed by "how many humans have you killed" - what's the third question?[/color][/b]
Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Okay that was a hard episode. *sigh*

It looks like we're back to a Ricktatorship. E Tu Rick? Rick made a very bad decision that's going to cause ripples larger than the one IF Carol had just told the truth to Tyrese. How he did it was cowardly. You take her out on a fake run, and yes I was very suspicious of the need for another run when the rest of the group was out doing the SAME thing. IF something had happened who was going to defend the camp, Little Kickass? Cell Block A's sick asses?

Let's be real this is a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! The rules have changed and last time I checked Rick ain't GOD. He isn't on the counsel and it wasn't his job to make this call in the first place. Carol is a valuable asset to the group. She cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids, is good at decision making (minus the 2 murders) AND is great at killing zombies. If we are talking about murder (if we're still calling it that), let's talk about the people in the bar Rick killed, or my baby daddy Shane, or the kid Carl killed, or various others that were killed/murdered by folks in this group. Carol made a mistake but she didn't deserve to be put out like yesterday's trash.

What do you think the rest of the group is going to DO when they find out Carol's been banished? Bake pies? You are going to have some MAD asses, Daryl, Carl, Hershel, the orphan girls, Beth etc. the ONLY person that's going to be happy is Tyrese who'll probably start looking for her like Michonne is/was locking for the governor. Fuck your weak farming, ghost seeing, puck mental breakdown having scary ass Rick!!! *rant mode over*

D'Angelo you alcoholic bitch, you almost got thrown to those zombies fucking with Daryl. YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK.

While there was a lot of talking but I know it was for character and story line development...I feel you. I hated that little couple didn't make it. I knew they wouldn't just looking at them, goodbye bad leg and jacked shoulder. We didn't know you well but I liked you for the 15 seconds you were on.

Did Michonne smile?

Next week it looks like shit is hitting the fan

PS. Rick I still hate you!

Razz
Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:10 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The third question is WHY?
Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:22 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
If I remember correctly the actor has to show up on Talking Dead couch first then they die.

Was Carol on the couch? If not she will be back at the prison or when/if they leave the prison they will find her at the next "safe haven".
Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I have a feeling that Carol might meet up with One Eye.
Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: