Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Walking Dead Season 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Walking Dead Season 4
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="FancyFeast"]If I remember correctly the actor has to show up on Talking Dead couch first then they die.

Was Carol on the couch? If not she will be back at the prison or when/if they leave the prison they will find her at the next "safe haven".[/quote]

Nope Carol was not on the couch. She did appear in a clip talking about her character along with another one with Rick. My hope is that we will see her again, she will redeem herself and then SMACK Rick in the grill. I'm telling you if Rick had pulled that shit on me HIS ass would have been walking back by himself because I would have done a Sister Girl Flip Out and fought him straight up like a man. Fuck that. I rode out there, I'm riding back. Mad
Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:48 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
LocationUrban Cougarville
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Well Well Well if it ain't ole ...

They cannot catch a break!

Carl surprised his daddy. I think Rick better re think who he keeps by his side. If that fence over run wasn't proof that Carl has graduated from the kiddie table I don't know what is.

I tried to focus on the walker on the side of the road that Rick drove past cause they showed it several times like it was supposed to be significant. Was it dude that Carol fixed his shoulder? Was it one of the two dudes left standing after the Gubnor shot all his people up? I also noticed that was the first time dogs were snacking on a walker, usually it's birds. Are they going to have to watch out for packs of infected wild dogs now?
Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
That was a great episode. I was HOLLERING when damn near everybody in Block A turned and Hershel was running around like crazy. I just KNEW he was dead. Then Glenn almost buying the farm, I actually thought he was dead when they stuck in the respirator because it looked like he stopped breathing. Shocked That bad ass little girl is looking more and more like Carl used to....stay in the cell....where is she out of the cell calling respirator zombie guy. He should have eaten her bad ass. OH I so wanted to snatch her through the TV and beat her ass.

The action last night was incredible, zombies breaking though the fences. I don't know how they are going to repair all of that, then the folks turning fast and furious and for the last shot ONE EYE? Rick will have to tell Daryl what happened to Carol next week IF they have time that is. I don't think he is going to take it as well as Maggie did. I was surprised at her reaction.

I think the Governor may have been leading those zombies to the prison. But why he's sitting out in the middle of the field with some tents with Martinez in the black guy is a mystery though. That's the least safe place on the planet. DUH!

I can't wait for next week.
Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:14 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Maggie is a mufuckin' G. And so is Herschel. Word.

Rick made that right call sending Carol away - it was either that or Tyrese was gonna kill 'em both with his bare hands when he got back. Besides, we haven't seen the last of her anyway.

I never thought about ole boy using the chic for bait - but that leg of hers was cut off cleanly, wasn't it? Treachery.

I knew that fence was bound to collapse sooner or later; good thing Carl is more of a G than his father. Rick was shook when they had to change clips but Carl never skipped a beat. Laughing

The Governor. I knew that one eyed bitch was gonna show up sooner or later. He looked mighty scruffy, wonder what he's been up to all this time. Where are Martinez and the Black dude that were crazy enough to still roll with him?

I still don't know why Rick 'nem didn't take over Woodbury rather than go back to the prison. Question
Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:26 am View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Back to my friend Michonne... Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]Oh yeah, and I wish they'd just flashback to Michonne's old life cuz that scene of her not wanting to hold the baby then crying when she was forced to begs explanation...[/b][/color]
Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't know why they didn't go to Woodbury either Berry Question Confused

I told my brother I think the little government that is left is orchestrating the herds...remember the one that took over the farm? Well anybody else remember the helicopter that led them through the woods? I think the government is trying to kill off all of the survivors, total eradication of those who are fighting for survival, to help rid the place of the infection. Like they're sitting in a bunker at NORAD, completely vaccinated and free from infection, watching the total destruction and decimation of the human race to rebuild society once the "plague" is done.
Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:06 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mack

Joined16 Jan 2002
Posts56791
LocationSnotlanta
Bank4294967295
Bones990061542.19 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Okay, why is "Brian" looking like Snake Pliskin? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:17 am View user's profile Find all posts by mack Send private message AIM Address
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I do not feel any differently about that nut job.

I will not feel differently about that nut job.

I cracked up at the gubnor's "morning after"...

He crossed his heart but he doesn't hope to die...

Wonder if Carol is gonna be with a group they come across.
Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:58 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Patches lost his mind didn't he? Shocked Straight up destroyed Woodbury!

But I loved how his men left him by morning! Twisted Evil Laughing
Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Patches.... Laughing

Okay where is the black guy who was with Martinez and One eye? Mad I'm glad they left his punk ass, they should have NEVER gone with him in the 1st place after killing all those citizens. Only a fool would burn down a perfectly good city, I mean Rick didn't want to live there, but you toast it so you can't go back either? That's dumb in a ZA, any port in a storm one eye.

I don't care about the Governor's back story.....fuck that crazy bastard. Just because he plays chess and hugs a kid it doesn't make him human, well more human. He's a shaken bag of cats, I wouldn't trust him in a hat, with a bat, in a boat, on a float. Nope Sam I Am there is no come back for him.

And EWWW she hooked up with the Governor in a truck with her DAUGHTER less than a foot away. It is really hard times in
the ZA. Mad

SOOOOOO can you get me back to the prison, pretty please? That's what I want to see. Razz
Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:59 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]Por Favor HoZay. Now you wanna shake your head at Patches ( Laughing ) but you ain't shake ya head back when he shot up a town full of live folk for no damn reason? HMPF till you hiccup.

I'm not minding the detour to look at how other camps of live folks are getting on in the post apocalyptic world. I would just appreciate them showing me what led up to present day Michonne. Come on, her backstory begs telling!

I don't think it was wise for the Gov to have latched on to a ready made family (shoulda hit it & quit it EWWW on her) but then again, that fool cray.

When he snuck into the old folks home I was hoping it was the same place where the Vatos Locos had kidnapped Glen way back in Season 2 (methinks it was S2). That would've been nice for me to watch. [/b][/color]
Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:09 am View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I had forgotten about the Vatos nubie! Laughing That would have been sweet!

N4P...I ain't mad at Martinez and James Evans (didn't he remind you of James back when Good Times first started and he had that unkempt afro? Laughing) for leaving in the truck after Patches shot them folks...he was looking at them like [i]"you want one too?"[/i] Shocked ...know your enemy, fight the battle you CAN win...bide your time until the next morning...they knew what they were doing.

I want to know what happened to Michonne too.
Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I knew that phucker had not changed. I knew it!

Damn Martinez damn.
Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I felt sorry...sorta...for Martinez. He knew who Patches was, why he let that snake back in his circle I'll never know. He should have put a bullet in his head while he was in the pit with the walkers after he took the little girl out, and told them all that he knew him and what type of crazy he truly was. He tried to be nice to satan and got clubbed, chomped and remains found in a pit of walkers...idiot

Can't wait to see the Winter Finale...I'm not fond of calling it a finale, but that's the trend now so let's roll with it.
Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I didn't feel sorry for Martinez. He proved himself a fool when he didn't kill One Eyed Jack after he shot up his own people. Now that crazy ass has taken over another group of people and is about to wage war on Rick 'nem again. Hope nobody goes for a dip in that pond where he stashed Pete. Laughing
Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="bb74"]I didn't feel sorry for Martinez. He proved himself a fool when he didn't kill One Eyed Jack after he shot up his own people. Now that crazy ass has taken over another group of people and is about to wage war on Rick 'nem again. Hope nobody goes for a dip in that pond where he stashed Pete. Laughing[/quote]

Setting up his new zombie trophy case Rolling Eyes and infecting possible drinking water in the meantime....crazy knows no boundaries huh?
Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]I knew "Brian" wasn't going to be taking orders from Martinez for too long. This fool said "we can share the crown." WHAT? Who does that? Dum Dum Diddy.

He had to get rid of Pete. Pete wouldn't make the "hard" choices that needed to be made (and thus considered soft) and he'd always be a problem in terms of coming between the Gov and Pete's psychopath brother. Notice how his bro didn't stay broke up for too long over Pete's death tho. Damn.

Who attacked that camp? Them mofos was quick.

Michonne's spidey sensor is off. Her arch nemesis was within pissing distance and none of her radars went off. When someone is all up in my grill, I can feel it.

The Gov is too lucky for me tho. This mass murdering psycho bastich escaped a good chompin during those months he was out in the wilderness not giving a damn if he did get ate (after Martinez left him), found a new wife and another blonde daughter, is now governor of a new group of randoms, and has such a good handle on the terrain, found a short cut to the prison and just happened upon Michonne with her guard down. Amazing.

I don't wanna talk about a mid season finale. HMPF![/b][/color]
Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:09 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Now what was up with the mud pit in the middle of the road? They were on their way to somewhere else and they run into that. Was the bad thing ole one eyed bri was talking about him?
Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:41 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="FancyFeast"]Now what was up with the mud pit in the middle of the road? They were on their way to somewhere else and they run into that. Was the bad thing ole one eyed bri was talking about him?[/quote]

He was talking about himself...at least that's what they want us to conclude. Patches found some humanity aka new wife and kid and he didn't want to go back to his evil killing ways, but the call of the ZA debil was too skrong fer him ta resist!!

Rolling Eyes WTFeva.....the ZA brought out who BriPatch really is and that crazy mofo ain't going nowhere soon without a bullet to the dome or being weighted down in the bog once he turns.
Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Poor James Evans Laughing Shook and eaten by a zombie.

Poor Martinez Shocked He should have never trusted One Eye, he knew, I think he hoped he had changed, but as I told ya'll that nigga is GONE. He's not coming back. The title "Dead Weight" applied to some folks we need to pour out some likka for.

Poor Pete. He reminded me of Rick and unfortunately One Eye isn't feeling a moral leadership so bye bye Pete. His brother is the new Martinez, seriously how can you be okay with someone KILLING your brother then really working for him like nothing has happened? *sigh*

So we are exactly where we left off when the black guy aka James Evans and Martinez rode off into the sunset with The Governor. He's going back to the prison to KILL Michonne and try to kill the rest of the Staying Alive crew. I don't think he shot anyone BUT I know someone from our group will be on the couch (with apology to those who don't watch Talking Dead). You all do know what that means, a main character will bite the dust.

And that will put us at the mid-Season finale which makes me mad just typing this because it took so long to get to Season 4, I just can not believe it's half over. CRAP!

Honesty One Eye's new family has to see he's gone.....I don't wanna lose you "again"......he's only human when he's playing with the newest Penny.....they need to wake up before they find themselves at the bottom of the lake with Pete.

Oh and bad move putting Pete IN the lake, despite the weight on his leg, the flesh will come off and he will rise to the top. How are you going to explain him at the camp?
Razz
Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:31 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: