Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Walking Dead Season 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Walking Dead Season 4
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[b][color=darkblue]That baby is not dead. Tyrese is running around w/3 little scary white kids and a fat baby.

Gov did Hershel dirty. I knew he was gonna get got when he started smiling.

Did it make sense to destroy the place ur tryna take over? Geniuses!

When the walker walked on water I yelled at the TV "GO GET UR DAUGHTER!" Who lets their kid play alone so far away from any semblance of safety in this world? IDIOT!

It was like I was driving that bus!! They were out![/color][/b]
Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:24 am View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
LocationUrban Cougarville
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I did alot of screaming at the screen during the "give me the prison" portion. First I could not believe that he talked another group into storming the prison. Two how could that bytch be so stupid? I knew that kid was walker chow from the moment they left the apartment building.

Herschel was bad enough but then the scene with Darryl! Then I was screaming at Rick to have the strength to kill that mofo. Looks like we have some new gangster kids like Carl used to be, easily distracted but deadly.

Yeah the bus took the hell off and I wonder who is driving. Carol will be back in Feburary.
Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="NubianStorm"][b][color=darkblue]That baby is not dead. Tyrese is running around w/3 little scary white kids and a fat baby.

Gov did Hershel dirty. I knew he was gonna get got when he started smiling.

Did it make sense to destroy the place ur tryna take over? Geniuses!

When the walker walked on water I yelled at the TV "GO GET UR DAUGHTER!" Who lets their kid play alone so far away from any semblance of safety in this world? IDIOT!

It was like I was driving that bus!! They were out![/color][/b][/quote]

Yep to all this - why the hell would you tear down the fences and blow holes in the SECURE BUILDING where you want to live?! That nigga was crazy.

I knew Hershel was gonna get it too.

And yes again...WHY would you allow your child to play by herself all willy nilly during a zombie apocalypse? Wasn't the close call at the trailer park enough warning for you? Rolling Eyes

Now how did she manage to make her way to the prison with her chomped daughter? The location he gave was pretty vague...then again those fools were shooting guns & tanks so she could have just followed the noise like the chompers did.

Judith isn't dead, Cutty has her along with those 3 little psycho kids. Speaking of psycho kids, Carl is a gangsta. Rick has lost his mojo (you gonna let a man with a gunshot to the solider beat your ass and then choke you out??) but Carl has sucked it all up. Good.

They must have some kind of rendezvous spot that they set up in advance that the bus driver (I think it was the Black chic with the 'fro driving) is heading to, along with the folks who got left behind. I would have left them too. Laughing

Now we have 2 months to wait. Pffft.
Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:29 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I can't understand how those people stood there and followed his orders when it was OBVIOUS there was mad tension between BriPatch and Rick nem....and once he put the Katana to the crease in Herschel's neck, I still don't see why they STORMED the place they want to LIVE with a tank and total destruction. I mean didn't Patches tell them it's the place to live because it's got secure walls? Yet he Went all Ginsu on Herschel and gave the order to DESTROY the secure place...seriously? Rolling Eyes You can't be THAT sheeple level during a ZA and expect to survive. Rolling Eyes

I think Cutty running around with them Gangsta Skippers (they're too young to be Gangsta Barbies Twisted Evil) and Baby Judith too. I mean he was shocked to see it was them that saved his arse from being chomped on, but he also recognized they were GS's, so only a fool would not roll with the peeps who've got the ammo!

I so wanted Michonne to cut BriPatch's head off...but I was hoping he'd turn...a fate WELL deserved. However, his new "wife" decided to put a bullet in his dome instead, or at least we're left to believe that's what she did. Who knows, chick probably shot herself so the two of them could be Zombie Lovers Rolling Eyes I mean she fell for him pretty hard and fast after they left the apartment building. Seeing her daughter killed by the zombie and then shot by the man who swore to protect them all, may have snapped something in her head that made no sense to us but perfect sense to her and she still wants to be with BriPatch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Two months huh? Mad
Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:48 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Now that think about it more...that pinned up rat makes me wonder if one of the Gangsta Skipper gals were the ones who really shanked Cutty's girl in the cell and Carol covered it up by saying she did it. Question Hmmmm
Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
WOW....just WOW! Shocked This episode reminded me of the Season 2 ending when they left the farm and everyone was running out and scattered to the wind. At least this time I hope they had a plan as to where they would go and meet back up.

I was SCREAMING at the TV for them to just shoot the Governor when he wanted to "talk" to Rick. Seriously there wasn't a damn thing to talk about with that fool, you see the TANK, you see his people ARMED to the teeth, again, WTF is there to talk about? *SMH* The Governor wanted a fight, he didn't want the "let's live together we are the world" BS, he couldn't truly change, when Rick gave the speech Hershell was smiling because he knew Rick had grown and listened to him. Hershell knew Rick was the better man....that's why he got killed, the Governor was PISSED because Rick had a better plan, he knew he had to do something or the momentum was going to swing into peace. The Governor wanted war not peace, he wanted to kill them all. At your command one eye.

RIP Hershell. Damn you Walking Dead, I know you're trying to keep it 100 but at some point if you kill everyone we love what exactly are we sticking around for? You're playing with our emotions a little to much. Seriously, a bucket of blood on the car seat? I know you're not above killing kids...we do remember Sophia and New Penny but Little Ass Kicker? Her fat ass better be alive with Cutty and those other bad girls. Let's draw the line at babies please.

Now I also was hollering at the Bad ass Little Girls going for the guns rather than getting on the bus like they were supposed to, they are so obviously not getting regular beatings in the ZA. However it seems their badness was needed by Cutty so you get a pass here. I'd beat ya'll just for GP but since Carol is gone you really have no adult guidance anymore.

DAMN Rick almost got choked out, he was going GRAY and I was really wondering if he was also going to buy the farm. Thank God for Michonne, she should have cut his freaking head completely off. Lily then could have come by and kicked him in the eye, the good or bad one. RIP you crazy evil SOB!

Whew so now I must wait until freaking February 9th to see what happened to everyone, who lived, where everyone is, and what's next for the Staying Alives. To say I'm not happy about this is the understatement of the YEAR.
Razz
Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:49 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I think the One Eyed Bandit got off too easily...that's [b]if[/b] ole girl actually shot him. He should have been left to get chomped, which is why Michonne didn't finish him off. That would have been halfway right.
Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Sunday Night. It:s back on. Cool
Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:33 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Wow! Finally we get a look at what was up with Michonne before the zombies came. I will be watching to see how that develops has some interesting undertones.

I'm glad she decided to find out whose foot prints those were instead of just walking with her zombie herd. That was creepy.

Carl finally let out all his frustration. Rick is beat down.
Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
So here are my observations:

1) Why, especially after what happened at the farm, would you not have a rendezvous spot set up in advance just in case you had to leave the prison? WHY? That was so dumb.

2) Carl gets on my nerves and so does Rick. But they've apparently lucked up on a halfway decent spot to regroup. Nice houses, not too many walkers around, still a bit of food & bottled water nearby.

3) So they finally got into a tiny millimeter of Michonne's back story. Interested to see more.

4) The Gov got off too easy. Ole girl should have left him to die from Michonne's shanking so he could turn into a zombie.

5) Did all the Gov's men end up dead or are they all scattered to the winds too?
Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The other thing I am wondering is Carol so far away that she didn't hear all that noise?
Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:16 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Guess your question has been answered, Fancy. Naturally she would hook up with Tyree, who still doesn't know the truth about what she did to his woman. Oh well. He can't afford the luxury of revenge at this point. Good thing she showed up anyway, because he was doing it all wrong with those daggone kids.

Glenn! But how did he end up back at the prison when the last time we saw him, he was on the bus? Question And he found out about Hershel from that stupid girl. That sucked.

I do NOT trust this Terminus place or the people who populate it. The last time this happened, we ended up with the Governor.

I still can't believe they were stupid enough to not have a rendezvous point set up, especially when they knew the Gov was gunning for them! Nobody thinks. Where is the planning and foresight?!
Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote]he was doing it all wrong with those daggone kids[/quote]

[color=darkblue][b]Girl, he was tryna ditch the children of the corn. Laughing And I don't blame him. You see the little psycho tried to shut the baby up by suffocating her, right? The baby is prolly teething. Carol might have to shove a tiddy in the baby's mouth to shut her up unless there's a babys r us in Terminus. Rolling Eyes

If I was Tyree, I wouldn't even turn my back on Carol's little protégé. If I was him, I'd sleep tied securely to the highest limb in the tallest tree with both eyes open. Every time I had to pee, they'd all get a load of full frontal negro - in fact, I'd pee in a circle. Just a turnin' and a peein'. Shoooot.

The writers & producers must be hip to the blogosphere which has been demanding more of Michonne's back story. I want to know what happened at the camp that Michonne and her lover were at. Something deep went down cuz Michonne said both of them deserved what happened to them (last season to Andrea). I hope she didn't catch them eating her baby. LOOK, if they allowed Lori to die in childbirth, take one to the dome by her own son THEN get eaten by a walker, DO NOT put any "grimy gross nasty low down stankin dirty heinous oh no y'all didn't" type behavior past these writers.

I REALLY wanted that biter to take a chunk out of Carl. Eat the hat! Or at the very least, catch a violent case of diarrhea off all that pudding. What a frikkin pain in the tookus teenager he has become! AND THAT STUPID HAT!! [/b][/color] Mad
Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Wow I just knew Judith was walker chow.

Damn Glenn Damn. Maggie cracked when she realized Glenn was not in the bus.

I guess I need to catch up on my other reading to find out if these new folks are like Merle.
Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=indigo]If everyone is now on the move, guess I'll start watching again. I lose interest in this series when they start [i]"living"[/i] in one place.[/color]
Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
HHHMMMMMM

Lastnights episode was interesting. So Rick hides then kills a dude so he can get away. I'm watching that and wondering why he opened the door before climbing out the window, until I heard the screaming and shouting I realized dude came back. So did he kill on purpose so he could get away and the timing was just too perfect. The pink bedroom was sad.

When I realized who Glenn was with the last few episodes should be good along with next season if they make it. So they are all on the tracks. How long will it be before Rick and co meet up with Carol and co? Will Glenn find Maggie? Darryl and Beth. All the questions. I want them all to be back together before the end of the season.
Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:49 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
NubianStorm

Joined20 Sep 2005
Posts9951
Bank0
Bones30804.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[color=darkblue][b]Maggie's lil sister annoys me. She should've gotten eaten by that walker who walked up on her. How did she not hear a moaning dead man stumbling across woodland debris?

Rick and Michonne are smart. They read people, analyze situations, know how to throw down, and, for the most part, aren't driven by emotion. That is how they've been able to survive so long.

LOVE hearing Michonne's backstory. HATE how they won't tell it all in one epi. Damn you suspense writers.

The Doc gives off creeper vibes. What a strangeling. Is there still a "Washington" to go back to? And how does "knowing how this whole thing got started" translate into he can get us outta this? Unless he's got some anti-biter venom, I don't see how knowing origins makes this doc so valuable. I woulda slapped the dogsnot outta him for shooting up the ride. Some people need to be deterred from doing stupid shat more than once.

They drove 3 hours past the bus, and are going to walk back to find Maggie? I get it but that sucks.[/b][/color]
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:19 pm View user's profile Find all posts by NubianStorm Send private message Send e-mail
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
After waiting seemingly forever for the return of my show I can't say I've really felt the last two episodes. Ecstatic they are back, YES storyline/direction/dialog, NO or maybe it's just that they made me wait too long IDK. YEAH Little Ass Kicker is alive! Whew! Michonne's backstory was too short and disjointed; can a sister get more than a 10 second clip? Her lover? Who talks like that, really? The kid was cute but I'm disturbed by all the how-did-Michonne-have-a-light-skinned-baby discussions. E tu School-Daze? *smh* The look-a-like zombie and subsequent forest slaughter was cool, I'm glad she chose to follow the tracks and found Rick & Carl. They needed a break how be it a brief one. WHY did Glenn get off the freaking bus? When I saw him passed out with zombies below I almost fell out. He's better than me, while I know he "needed" the help I would have left that stupid girl there in the cage. Let her figure out how "Brian" screwed her whole family, that's what you get for just going along with a group instead of thinking on your own. You trusted a stranger with an eye patch and weak backstory? DUH!

The 3 new character's suck, the doctor is a little to robotic, only Sheldon (Big Bang Theory) can do that well. At least a lot of nerd fan boys were happy, I don't read the comics and their arrival didn't do anything for me. They drove three hours past the bus but ya'll are walking back? Ya'll have got one LONG ass walk ahead of you. When Dr Robotico shot up the bus I would have given him a beat down, if you don't know how to use a gun, you RUN, really, really not cool. AND why pray tell do we have a woman dressed in daisy dukes during a ZA? Cute, yes, practical HELLS NAW! I had a Dukes of Hazard flash back when she stepped out, where were Luke and Bo Duke? The bad guy-rape-a-woman-because-you-smelled-a-shirt-you-think-belongs-to-a-girl gang that broke into Rick's place was too stupid, you are fighting over a bed and you'll choke your friend out to sleep there, really? What was that dude doing on the toilet? His pants were on; he was sitting with the lid down? Why didn't he scream out? Did no one hear all that noise? *sigh*
I don't know about this "Terminus" place, I hope we are not going down the Woodbury rabbit hole. Could they not have thought of a better name for this town? Lizzy needs to be put down, killing bunnies, worse yet about to choke out Little Asskicker? I'm praying a zombie gets a snack called Lizzy soon.

I hope Glenn finds Maggie and they all meet back up. Yeah, Team Staying Alives. Cool
Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Rick did exactly what he needed to - I think he planned to just sneak out without those crazy dudes catching him, but when he killed fat boy he saw the chance to create a distraction so the dudes wouldn't catch Carl & Michonne coming back from a supply run.

Why didn't the people in the pink room come back from the dead? Looks like they laid down (or sat down) and died. Question

The Doc...man, what do you mean how the zombie apocalypse started is classified? EVERYBODY IS DEAD. And why were they going to DC if people stopped answering on the com link or whatever they were talking on? Clearly disaster has ensued there, so why go? I don't trust any of that, none of it makes any sense. And another thing, how has Doc been in this situation all this time and he still can't handle a gun? Uh uh. Can't trust it.

I'm ready to hear about Michonne's back story. Thank God they're finally humanizing her.

I can't wait to see what happens when they're all reunited. Remember Tyrese/Cutty still doesn't know that Carol killed his woman. Good stuff.
Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Much as I love Darryl lastnights episode was kinda boring. The hanging rich people at the country club was kinda cliched. I hope we don't get another "finding sophia" end of the season episodes.
Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: