Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Walking Dead Season 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Walking Dead Season 4
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
LocationDon't Worry About It
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Yep, I was bored too. I'm hoping at least some parts of the group meet back up so we can get some action going again.

But I think I might have cleared out that country club and holed up in there for a while, for real.
Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:48 am View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
LocationUrban Cougarville
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Ok so we got two of the groups following the railroad tracks in the same direction and two not. How long it is going to be before the others see the signs and get on the tracks and how long is it going to be before the two already on the tracks catch each other?
Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:23 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
*YAWN* Whoever wrote this episode and/or the Mr-Carl-the-bad-ass-sheriff one needs to be FIRED! Mad I understand character development, I understand symbolism but when the most (and only) exciting parts of the show happen in the first 3 minutes you've done your audience a disservice. Bob the alcoholic isn't running around raving about liquor but Beth is? So much so that she almost get herself killed? And throwing a rock in another direction (like 2 feet away) causes the zombies to go that direction? Really? Well why haven't they just been chunking rocks the whole time? Beth and Daryl were both SO out of character it was ridiculous! WHY is Daryl scooping up money and valuables? WHY is he peeing (he hasn't peed in 4 seasons but he needed to whip it out in the room they were in and pee on the wall)? WHY were they walking closely by zombies who had NO visible head shots? Isn't that how Hershell got his leg cut off? I'm sorry but you getting drunk, burning down a SAFE cabin in the middle of the freaking night when you have nowhere else to go is beyond insane! I love Walking Dead but here is another episode that sucked.
Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:40 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Lastnight was a nailbiter! Had me on the edge of my seat! Damn Beth! You get yourself kidnapped right after saying Darryl would be the last man standing. How do you allow yourself to relax in that situation? All the other houses they have gone to have been ransacked or as Darryl said DUSTY! The dangers have become other people more than the walkers. He just opened the door! LAX! Falling off.

All this smiling they are doing is getting creepy.
Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I can't blame Beth for getting snatched - she grabbed her stuff and ran just like he told her too, plus with her bad foot she would have been more of a hindrance than a help in that situation. Darryl was the one who opened the door without looking like a fool. That's all on him. And is it me, or were those zombies moving fast as hell?

The dudes who found him, though...I have a bad feeling about it. And who has Beth, what are they gonna do with/to her? All bad.

So let's keep track of the people who are following the tracks to Terminus (which I still have a bad feeling about) - Maggie, Sasha & Bob...Glenn...Tyrese, Carol & the kids. How long before Rick, Michonne & Carl find it? And what about the people who were on the bus, where did they all end up? The bus that Maggie found full of walkers when she was looking for Glenn was too beat up for it to be the prison bus. At least that's what I thought.
Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:13 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Damn Carol. I hope he doesn't snap out later and change his mind.

I saw the other stuff coming, it's in the comic.
Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:27 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Somebody should have killed Lizzie when her crazy ass was feeding walkers at the prison and thinking they were people. Fucking loonball.

Carol may have jumped the gun by killing ole girl, but Tyrese doesn't really have the luxury of going away from her or killing her. She did what she did and all they have is each other. It might be different if they were all still at the prison where he had other people around that he trusted, but that's over. So now we'll see what happens next.

Speaking of which...it's about time to check in on Rick, Carl & Michonne again. When are they all gonna meet up again?! Mad
Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:52 am View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Pouring out some likka for Mika….poor baby, so innocent, so cute, so very dead and killed by her own crazy sister Lizzy. *smh* Lizzy you should have been zombie food; seriously I was hoping that's how you exited the group. I hate to beat a dead horse but this is why you BEAT your freaking kids' people! Had someone beat her ass down for feeding the walkers and for her lack of understanding of what the walker's nature really was etc. we wouldn't have gotten to the dead sister and almost dead Little Ass Kicker and her bullet to the dome. For those of you who don't believe in beating I guess there should be a ZA psychiatrist and regular meetings, whatever it takes people. She deserved it; I would have dropped her beside her sister when she said what she did. I'm shocked they actually had to go talk about it? Sleep with the little crazy one in the house with them? They're lucky they didn't wake up dead. *whew*

Tyrese is going to kill Carol, mark my words, if he doesn't do it intentionally, he will leave her in a situation she's going to get killed in for payback for Sasha. He's in the same situation Glen was, he doesn't want her but he needs her to survive. I'm glad she had to kill Lizzy, hopefully she reflected on killing the other two folks she didn't have to. Dumb ass. I can't believe Tyrese wanted to settle down on the farm, I think he just enjoyed the comfortable chair and fireplace. It's on when they get to Terminus.

I'm ready to see Rick and the rest of the group. I wonder if the rednecks that Darryl is roaming around with are the ones that were at the house Rick escaped out of. It sure sounded like them….why hurt each other when you can hurt other people, really? Did we need even more bad guys? All this focus on one group and entire episode is OLD; I want to see everyone during the show. We are down to 2 shows left boys and girls then we get to wait another 6 months plus for the return of WD. *sigh*
Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:40 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I knew those psychos that Darryl was with were the same dudes in the house with Rick...and now they're tracking him to Terminus. Oooh wheee! Darryl won't side with them against Rick 'nem, that much I do know.

Glenn & Maggie were finally reunited. Good thing they showed up just in time because Glenn & ole girl were about to get dealt with. The scientist dude is weird & crazy, but he did a good one this week. Now here's my question - why are they so hot to trot to get to DC? If the comm lines are down, it's a good bet that whoever was left up there is zombie vittles or worse. And what difference does it make what caused the zombie apocalypse at this point (although I *am* curious about it)? Unless it can be reversed, it doesn't matter.

So a good portion of the group made it to Terminus. I don't trust it. Why weren't the gates chained? Where are all the people? How do they keep it secure? Where were the guards? So many questions.

I wonder how far away Rick 'nem and Tyrese & Carol are from Terminus. Finale next week!
Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:17 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I'm trying to remember if they kill off more than one main character per season. If they don't then Herschel was it for this season.
Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:46 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Seems like they're always killing off 2 or 3 main characters per season. This season they've already killed off 2 main characters - Herschel & the One Eyed Bandit. And didn't Lori & T-Dawg both bite it (no pun intended teehee) last season? Or was it Lori & stupid Andrea? Don't forget about Shane & Dale, too. It's hard to keep track when they break up the season the way they do. Evil or Very Mad
Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:20 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
It was Andrea and Merle so you are correct. So we lost Herschel who would be the second candidate?
Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:34 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I forgot about Merle's stankin' ass.

So you don't consider the Governor a main character then? Laughing I really couldn't say - nobody is safe in this crazy show.
Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:05 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The Gubnor wasn't part of the stay alive crew. I think they have to kill off two of the stay alives. All the others were.

I just can't think of who else they would kill off unless Tyresse really hasn't forgiven Carol and he waits until they get to Terminus to hand over Judith to someone else and then...
Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
FancyFeast

Joined21 Apr 2008
Posts5732
Bank0
Bones32985.52 Bones

Post Reply with quote
OOOOHHHHHHH WEEEEEE Rick went there!

Darryl willing to give his blood for his crew!

Carl needs to make up his mind is he gonna be hard, meduim or soft...
Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by FancyFeast Send private message
bb74

Joined14 Nov 2002
Posts64999
Bank4294967295
Bones127358.74 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I don't differentiate between Rick's crew and everybody else...but now you have your answer, nobody else bit the dust. Yet.

[hide]Rick did exactly what he had to do. Straight gangsta and I was here for it. Laughing

I [b]knew[/b] Terminus wasn't to be trusted, been saying it all along - those fools are cannibals. WTF! But they may have gotten more than what they bargained for with Rick. As we know, he's willing to rip somebody's throat out when his people are threatened, so...yeah.

Questions:

1) Who has Beth?
2) What's taking Tyrese & Carol so long to get to Terminus? Did they see something that spooked them with Maggie & Glen's group and are just waiting for an opportunity to rescue the crew?[/hide]

Now we have to wait 10 years for the next season to start. Confused
Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bb74 Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="FancyFeast"]OOOOHHHHHHH WEEEEEE Rick went there!

Darryl willing to give his blood for his crew!

Carl needs to make up his mind is he gonna be hard, meduim or soft...[/quote]

Poor Carl....I think that attack took all the hardness right out of him. Rednecks will not inherit the earth. Yes they are all monsters who have adapted to the hell they now live in. Maybe the governor was right to just do him. Anyhoo I'm sorry this episode didn't meet up to all the hype. I knew Terminus was bad news and I thought they were cannibals. No sanctuary boys and girls. This episode had too many flashbacks too much wasted time to wind up in a box the can't escape. I'd give it 2 stars out of 5. Don't get me wrong I love Walkind Dead.....if they don't turn this around in the next 3 episodes I am out.
Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:00 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: