Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Extreme Cheapskates - Worse Than Being a Hoarder?

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip View previous topic
View next topic

Extreme Cheapskates - Worse Than Being a Hoarder?
Jellow Bee

Joined26 Mar 2008
Posts355
Bank0
Bones1744.92 Bones

Post Extreme Cheapskates - Worse Than Being a Hoarder? Reply with quote
I watched about 2 episodes and then could not go on.

There was the lady who had a spreadsheet going back to the '80s and till she will be 119 (she's 50 now) her boyfriend moved in and she asked him to pee in a jar like she does. Predictably, he said "No." Then she fed her son, his wife and their son food she foraged from the backyard and from dumpsters.

There was the Black man who for lack of a better way of putting it attempted to "Jew down" every salesperson he could. Him putting on a party on a $25 budget for his (White, reasonably good looking, like a slightly older "Pink") wife was painful.

I was not able to get the video where this cheap ass Black man, Terrence demonstrates his cheapness by using hand me down and broken furniture to furnish his families home. This man seemed like he was a serious control freak and maybe a little bit mentally disturbed.

But I do have a link to the video where he attempts to feed 6 people with 3 plates at a Chinese buffet after 2 family members show up in town and it cuts off before he pulls out a bag full of change to pay $90 bill.
http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/extreme-cheapskates/videos/i-was-mortified.htm

Anybody else see this? There is a second season starting soon.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:24 am View user's profile Find all posts by Jellow Bee Send private message
noirprncess

Joined27 Sep 2005
Posts18132
LocationNorthern NJ
Bank4294967295
Bones29117.66 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I watched the first season...but this sounds even worse. Might have to check it out...lol
Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:42 pm View user's profile Find all posts by noirprncess Send private message Yahoo Messenger
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I watched clips on Youtube for the first season. There was some chick on there sooo darn gross, I almost passed out. She reused maxi pads. I cannot. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:45 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
DamnYouAll

Joined08 Mar 2005
Posts9973
LocationThrowin' some D's on it!!!
Bank0
Bones66448.94 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I think I remember the episode about Terrance. I think he was the guy who had his family living in a home where the walls looked like an old college dorm, but later on he reveals that he has a bank account that his wife doesn't know about with a balance well into the 6 figures.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:22 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DamnYouAll Send private message
bella

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts25155
LocationSitting on the edge of insanity...
Bank0
Bones20518.48 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I can't watch this show. It makes me physically ill from the stuff they do. I have a phobia about old food and mold. Crying or Very sad
I'll watch the hell out of hoarders though bc it helps me keep my own home clean.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 pm View user's profile Find all posts by bella Send private message Send e-mail
Jellow Bee

Joined26 Mar 2008
Posts355
Bank0
Bones1744.92 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Here's this foole Abdul Mohammed with his (White) wife where he is trying to haggle down GAS and FAST FOOD at the drive thru.

Looking at the wife she looks like Pink if you downgraded her 2 or 3 points Laughing .

But here's the thing, she WHITE! She could and should bounce esp. after the man wanna spend $25.00 on an anniversary party. Find another Black man if she must have one who will at least spend a few more dollars on a 10yr anniversary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpdHlcTj4Y0

There's one lady on another episode they called her "Susie Shitrag", cause she re-uses cloth toilet paper for her family.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Jellow Bee Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Celebrity Gossip All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: