Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
The 5 Billion Dollar SNAP/Food Stamp Cut
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

The 5 Billion Dollar SNAP/Food Stamp Cut
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post The 5 Billion Dollar SNAP/Food Stamp Cut Reply with quote
[b]Food stamps will get cut by $5 billion this week — and more cuts could follow[/b]

The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) currently costs about $80 billion per year and provides food aid to 14 percent of all U.S. households — some 47 million people. Those numbers swelled dramatically during the recession.

But the food-stamp program is now set to downsize in the weeks ahead. There's a big automatic cut scheduled for Nov. 1, as a temporary boost from the 2009 stimulus bill expires. That change will trim about $5 billion from federal food-stamp spending over the coming year.
And that's not all: The number of Americans on food stamps could drop even further in the months ahead, as Congress and various states contemplate further changes to the program. Here's a rundown:

[b]1) The end of the stimulus boost.[/b] First up is a big automatic cut to SNAP scheduled for Nov. 1. This is happening because the food-stamp program was temporarily expanded in 2009 as part of the Recovery Act. That bill spent $45.2 billion to increase monthly benefit levels to around $133, on average.

That bump will end on Friday, and benefits will shrink by around 5 percent on average. The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities has a short report calculating what this will mean for individual households:

[img]http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/10/10-24-13fa-f1-infocus.png[/img]

So, for instance: The maximum monthly benefit for a family of four will drop from $668 per month down to $632. The maximum monthly benefit for an individual will drop from $200 per month to $189. ("The cut is equivalent to about 16 meals a month for a family of three based on the cost of the U.S. Agriculture Department’s 'Thrifty Food Plan,' notes CBPP)

Those snips add up: The end of the stimulus program will reduce federal food-stamp spending by $5 billion in 2014. Every state will be affected: California, for instance, will see a $457 million drop in spending over the upcoming year, while Texas will lose $411 million as a result.

[b]2) Congress could cut food stamps even further. [/b]

[img]http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/09/food-stamp-cuts.png[/img]

The House bill would remove 3.8 million people from the food-stamp rolls over the upcoming year by making two big changes:

-- First, it would reinstate limits on benefits for able-bodied, childless adults aged 18 to 50. These recipients would only be able to collect limited benefits — up to three months over a three-year period — unless they worked more than 20 hours per week or enrolled in job-training programs. (States are currently able to waive these latter requirements when unemployment is high.)

-- The second big change is that the House bill would restrict states' abilities to determine a person's eligibility for food stamps based in part on whether they qualify for other low-income benefits. This is known as "categorical eligibility" and has generally allowed families just above the poverty line to receive food stamps if they have unusually high housing costs or are facing other hardships.

[b]3) New state restrictions. [/b]Even if Congress doesn't pass further cuts to the program, some states could act on their own to restrict eligibility.

In 2013, 44 states qualified for federal waivers that would allow more able-bodied adults to receive food stamps if unemployment in the area was particularly high. House Republicans want to curtail those waivers as part of their farm bill. But even if the House GOP doesn't get its way, some states are planning to stop asking for waivers anyway.

Entire [url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/10/28/food-stamps-will-get-cut-by-5-billion-this-week-and-more-cuts-could-follow/]article[/url].
Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
You know something hunger is a motivator. I recall my Dad telling me about the depression, people doing whatever for work, folks eating out of trash cans, etc. and it encouraged a lot of people to get an education, get a trade and to WORK their asses off for what they had. You value it more when you work for it and I'm sorry all this welfare, section 8, subsidized housing, SNAP, AFDC (or whatever they are calling it) is lulling people into a I-deserve-someone-to-give-me-a-handout-but-I-don't-wanna-work-for-a-damn-thing.

I HATE able bodied nigga's living off my tax dollars. Get your ass up like I do everyday, get an education, strive for MORE and depend on your hard work and the LORD and keep your hand outta my damn pockets. If you can't afford kids don't have them, stop being a baby moma, baby daddy and have some SELF DISCIPLINE and live RESPONSIBLY. I shouldn't be subsidizing your life, you freeloading waste of space and my air.

Yep I sound like a Republican. Every once in a while I know where they are coming from. Razz
Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:30 am View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
Bootylicious

Joined14 Jun 2005
Posts8527
LocationYour Computer Screen!
Bank0
Bones95605.42 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="not4uplayer"]
I HATE able bodied nigga's living off my tax dollars. Get your ass up like I do everyday, get an education, strive for MORE and depend on your hard work and the LORD and keep your hand outta my damn pockets.
Yep I sound like a Republican. Every once in a while I know where they are coming from. Razz[/quote]
[color=olive]My state has a 9%+ unemployment rate. All those folks collecting welfare, SMAP, Section 8, etc are highly educated. Just no jobs around. What folks seem to forget, there are more [b]caucasians[/b] on the dole than minorities. In my neck of the woods, all I see are homeless caucasian familes living in tents=tent city. Not one minority family in the bunch.
And another thing I noticed, w/the exception of African Americans, minorities seem to network their asses off!!!!! I don't think I've ever met an unemployed Jamaican. Very Happy
Minorities know more about the American [i]"system"[/i] then I'll never know. If you need a passport and/or a SS card within 24 hrs........
[/color] Wink
Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:49 pm View user's profile Find all posts by Bootylicious Send private message
QTPie

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts74993
LocationSinnin' and fallin' short.
Bank4294967295
Bones999999999.99 Bones

Post Reply with quote
SNAP and WIC is not welfare. It serves children of parents who make minimum wage. It provides milk, formula, diapers and basic food for hungry children. People that use these programs usually have jobs or they are single parents who cannot afford daycare. *shrugs*
Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:33 pm View user's profile Find all posts by QTPie Send private message
delta84

Joined21 Nov 2002
Posts29053
Locationhigh school hell
Bank4294967295
Bones29798.51 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I know a family who either didn't get the notification of the upcoming cut backs, or did and just ignored them (but I highly doubt the latter because this same family didn't know the oldest child had been dropped form PeachCare until needed to take said child in for a check up)...but that was a HUGE chunk of $$ they had depended on for the monthly food supply that did not, and will not, come their way.
Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by delta84 Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Some of the same people you all don't want on your tax dollars are military people and they aren't lazy.
Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
5,000 of the 48 million are military folks, this can be easy fixed.
[ folks with children should not have join the military, nor have made a family after joining].
The rule of common sense should apply to them also.

Of the 48 million 4 million should not be on stamps, they are able body folks.
Cut them off now!

The Obama Administration’s undoing of this program threatens to set back America’s children and families. Obama waive its work requirements.
There are 80 programs, with only two requiring folks to work.

The work requirements were the heart and soul of the historic welfare reform signed by President Bill Clinton. As a result of “workfare,” welfare rolls declined by half within five years, and employment rates among low-income individuals increased.
Some of the biggest winners from workfare were children. Millions of children were lifted out of poverty. In 2003, the nation had the lowest level of poverty among black children in its history.

Today, taxpayers fund roughly 80 different programs at a cost of nearly $1 trillion a year for these purposes. These include:
12 programs providing food aid;
12 programs funding social services;
12 educational assistance programs;
11 housing assistance programs;
10 programs providing cash assistance;
9 vocational training programs;
7 medical assistance programs;
3 energy and utility assistance programs; and,
3 child care and child development programs.

While Americans are a compassionate people who want to help our neighbors truly in need, the overwhelming majority also understand the importance of promoting self-reliance and a better future through work. Regardless of political affiliation, more than 90 percent of individuals say that able-bodied adults should work or prepare for work as a condition of receiving cash, food, housing or medical care from the government.
Work requirements should not only be restored to the TANF program but should also be expanded to other government welfare programs, such as food stamps, one of the largest and fastest-growing welfare programs.

At a hearing last month, Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) highlighted the critical need to reform the nation’s massive welfare system. He noted:
It is time to return to the moral principles of the 1996 welfare reform. That reform was guided by the principle that, over time, unmonitored welfare programs were damaging not merely to the Treasury but to the recipient.
Thanks to the 1996 welfare reform, people’s lives were changed for the better. Americans were lifted out of poverty. We need to expand these ideas, applying principles that help reduce dependence and allow more Americans to pursue the path of upward mobility to other government assistance programs.

taxedmore:

Since the mid 60's we have spent over $16 Trillion on over 70-80 means tested income re-distribution programs for the poor and low income. We are now $16 Trillion in debt and there are more "poor" than ever. How much longer can those people just keep taking and taking and passing their "benefits" from generation to generation? The country is going broke trying to support everybody who can't seem to make a responsible decision. Drop out of school, do drugs or alcohol and fry their brain, have kids before they can afford them, "single moms" and the bums that keep knocking them up - all practicing how to say "Gimme"..... The list seems to go on forever. Seems like half the population has their reason or excuse for "needing" somebody else's earnings.

Ayn Rand said it best: "Give charity to a person's strength, not weakness."

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/03/08/welfare-reform-is-back/
Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:56 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Lou Cifer •
Why do soldiers need food stamps at all, why not pay them enough to feed their families in the first place? Taxpayers pay either way. If the government would stop giving foreign aid to people in countries that hate us, and stop making redundant departments, like creating the Dept Of Homeland Security when we already have police and national guard, and wasting money trying to police the world they would have more than enough to take care of what needs to be taken care of. Priorities are way out of line.

Randy Wilson •
Then fix the program. Cut out all illegals. Cut out the purchase of non basic foods (milk, cheese, butter, eggs, bread, meat, etc) ... in other words no junk foods. Cut out the purchase of cigarettes and booze. Cut out the fraud. Maybe if we looked at the program and fixed it we'd find that alot of money would be saved right there.

Herb Smith Theresa Fay Walker •
The House Republicans aren't trying to fix Food Stamps. And $40 billion is much more than the amount of food stamps going to undeserving poor people. They slashed it by $40 billion as a way to cut spending and that stinks because there's a lot more wasted spending in other programs. for example, the House Republicans voted to waste money on subsidies to rich farmers.

Paul Molloy Herb Smith •
Maybe not so much rich farmers, but extremely wealthy douchebags who bought farms at pennies on the dollar from banks forcing poor farmers off their generations old farms, then lobbied for huge subsidies for whatever they were growing or being paid not to grow. Farmers - Good ; Rich influence peddlers stealing our tax dollars through farm subsidies - Bad!
Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:03 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="BishopTuTu"]Some of the same people you all don't want on your tax dollars are military people and they aren't lazy.[/quote]

Pentagon Considers More Cuts to Troop Benefits
Nov 26, 2013
Military.com| by Richard Sisk

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/11/26/pentagon-considers-more-cuts-to-troop-benefits.html?comp=7000023435630&rank=7
Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:08 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Food Stamps - the new unearned money. Disability - the new unearned retirement. Obamacare - the new unearned health care.

The Facts about Food Stamps Everyone Should Hear

A recent US News & World Report article set out to unveil the “facts” about food stamps.
What are the so-called “facts”?
For one, the article claims that the food stamps program is not “bloated,” but rather, the surge in participation and spending is a result of the program “doing what it’s supposed to do.”
But what is it “supposed to do”?
Food stamps (or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), as it is now called) were designed to ensure that Americans without the ability to provide for themselves are able to receive basic nutrition. However, application loopholes and policy changes over the past decade or so have allowed recipients to bypass income and asset tests, meaning many people are receiving food stamps who would not have been eligible under the program’s original purposes.
One of the changes in eligibility requirements is “broad-based categorical eligibility.” This type of eligibility means that an individual who receives any service under another welfare program, such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)—even something as small as a TANF brochure—can be deemed eligible for food stamps. A full 50 percent of all food stamp recipients now enroll in the program through this broad-based categorical eligibility procedure. As Heritage welfare experts Robert Rector and Kiki Bradley write:
In states using this loophole, a middle-class family with one earner who becomes unemployed for one or two months can receive $668 per month in food stamps even if the family has $20,000 in cash sitting in the bank. Because of this, food stamps has been transformed from a program for the truly needy to a routine bonus payment stacked on top of conventional unemployment benefits.
In addition, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has operated substantial outreach programs to pull more people onto the food stamp rolls. Some states have gone so far as to hire food stamp recruiters, tasked with filling a monthly quota of new food stamp enrollees.
Another “fact,” according to the author, is that much of the growth in food stamp costs is due to the recession and is temporary.
That’s partially true. Food stamp spending has roughly doubled in the past four years, and part of this is clearly due to the recession. However, food stamp spending has been on an upward climb since the program began back in the 1960s. In the decade prior to the recession, total government food stamp spending nearly doubled, from $19.8 billion in 2000 to $37.9 billion in 2007.
Bfoodstampreform2012chart1
Moreover, according to Obama’s budget plans, food stamp spending will not return to pre-recession levels when the economy improves. “For most of the next decade, food stamp spending, adjusted for inflation and population growth, would remain at nearly twice the levels seen during the non-recessionary periods under President Bill Clinton,” note Rector and Bradley.
What’s more, food stamps are just one of roughly 80 federally funded means-tested welfare programs. The total cost of government welfare spending has been on a nearly continual climb over the past five decades and has increased 16-fold, to nearly $1 trillion annually, since the 1960s. Welfare is the fastest growing part of government spending, and under Obama’s fiscal year 2013 budget, total welfare spending will permanently increase from 4.5 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) to 6 percent of GDP.
US News & World Report also suggests as a “fact” that most food stamp recipients work.
However, a significant portion of able-bodied recipients of food stamps perform little to no work. Of the roughly 10.5 million households receiving food stamps containing an able-bodied, non-elderly adult (there are approximately 20 million households receiving food stamps total), more than half—5.5 million—performed no work during a given month in 2010. Another 1.5 million to 2 million performed fewer than 30 hours of work per week. This isn’t unique to the recession, but is typical even during good economic times.
The food stamp program is just one of dozens that comprise the complex system of federal means-tested welfare programs. Instead of continuing to pour more dollars into these programs, which have failed to promote self-sufficiency, policymakers should roll back aggregate spending on means-tested welfare to pre-recession levels when employment recovers. Likewise, programs like food stamps should be reformed to promote self-reliance through work, empowering individuals and families to become free from government dependence.

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/05/27/the-facts-about-food-stamps-everyone-should-hear/
Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:39 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
not4uplayer

Joined18 Jan 2002
Posts8112
LocationTexas
Bank4294967295
Bones9779.73 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I am not referring to the elderly, truly disabled people nor people in the military. I am referring to the majority of people who are using the system either not working at all or not working to their full potential. If you can't find a job where you are RELOCATE (like people have since slavery). If you aren't making enough in your job, get a 2nd job and obtain additional training so you can earn more, but stop with all the damn excuses!

Hunger is a motivator and hopefully it will motivate people to do what they have to, to not need me to help finance their life. Razz

AGAIN, there was life prior to Food Stamps, AFDC, Section 8, subsidized housing and the projects, and a whole lot of personal responsibility was in the picture.
Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:10 pm View user's profile Find all posts by not4uplayer Send private message
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Milk wasn't $4 a gallon back in the day times have changed.

Shadow so now are you saying only NON-POOR people should have babies? Should the poor not be allowed? If you're pro-life then you can't knock them for having kids because after all, isn't that God's plan?

Yall in here talking like people are buying lobster and crabs with their stamps. It's just not that simple.
Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
nspyrd

Joined08 Sep 2004
Posts3400
Locationthe here & now
Bank4294967295
Bones16524.68 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="not4uplayer"] If you can't find a job where you are RELOCATE (like people have since slavery).

AGAIN, there was life prior to Food Stamps, AFDC, Section 8, subsidized housing and the projects, and a whole lot of personal responsibility was in the picture.[/quote]
If they don't have a job and little or no income, how can they relocate? Yes, there was life before food stamps and heavy restrictions on food stamps. My mother needed assistance when she was young - when those restrictions were in place.her husband, who had just returned from military service, had a heart attack in his sleep and left her an uneducated widow with four children and no job. Back then, families had to beg for them, prove they were needy, remove any semblance of dignity, and be subjected to ruthless, demeaning and dehumanizing surprise home visits. I don't think we as a society should ever return to those days. (and btw, my mom used that assistance, returned to school, found a job, new husband - my dad, and did not remain stuck in place.). Certainly restrictions to prevent generational dependence is needed, but so is job training, education, and sponsoring businesses to hire those that complete the programs.

Yes, there are people that abuse the system. Hell, there are users and abusers in every walk of life; but the majority of recipients are truly in need and not just trying to game taxpayers.

Too often, those of us fortunate enough to not need these services assume that we will never have circumstances that may put us in need of charity, so we castigate and demean those that do. So often politicians cannot empathize with a group that is not in their situation until they find themselves having a friend or loved one in similar circumstances - and only then do they support a cause. Seems a lot of folks also buy into that hype
Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:00 pm View user's profile Find all posts by nspyrd Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="BishopTuTu"]Milk wasn't $4 a gallon back in the day times have changed.

Shadow so now are you saying only NON-POOR people should have babies? Should the poor not be allowed? If you're pro-life then you can't knock them for having kids because after all, isn't that God's plan?

Yall in here talking like people are buying lobster and crabs with their stamps. It's just not that simple.[/quote]

NO' that is not what i was trying to say. What i believe in, is that folks should not have babies they can not afford. Service personnel included. NO one should have a baby they cannot take care of, and not everyone falls on hard times after they have a baby. I'm all for some, few, little, or tiny amount of folk get help to have enough food to eat. What i'm not down for is this mind set, that because you have a baby the rest of the world should chip in and take care of your family.

There is not one section in the Bible that says God wants humans to have as many babies as they want and others are obligated to take care of them.
The bible states, i should give part os what i have to the church and the poor are suppose to get their help there. NOt vote for the government to force me to
make life better for your family.

And you some what wrong, Folks do buy lobster, crabs, pocket books, cigs, drugs, boos, clothes and every thing else with food stamps. This is why there is such a back lash over the stamp program.

Emp.
The office of Oklahoma Rep. Frank Lucas, chairman of the House Agriculture Committee, declined to provide information about how much H.R. 3102 would save by cutting waste, fraud and abuse.
The projected potential savings from fraud-cutting is detailed in the inspector general report, which found $3.7 million in questionable monthly payouts across 10 states.
Much of the fraud involves the owners and/or employees of smaller, so-called convenience stores exchanging or trafficking SNAP benefits for cash, cigarettes, drugs and guns.
The $222 million figure was reached by multiplying the number by 12 to get an annual amount, then by five to get an estimate for all 50 states.

I was not born to be a slave to those in need.

"Mines is not the warmth of Compassion"

How Food Stamp Resentment Feeds Crabby Conservatism
Posted: 07/01/2013 7:28 am EDT | Updated: 07/02/2013 1:34 pm EDT
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/01/food-stamps-resentment_n_3518821.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/04/first-joint-house-and-senate-talks-on-bill-including-sharp-cuts-to-food-stamps/
Lawmakers could save millions by targeting food stamp fraud -- will they?

Maryland food stamp fraud alleged against Baltimore stores
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-09-17/news/bs-md-ci-food-stamp-fraud-20130917_1_food-stamp-fraud-food-assistance-programs-food-sales

VIDEO: Shocker! Obama Express Store Owner Charged With Food Stamp Fraud
Posted by Gateway Guest Blogger on Sunday, September 22, 2013, 9:03 AM
Nearly $7 million taken from food assistance programs, authorities say
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/14/chart-of-the-week-the-landscape-of-food-assistance/

JUNE 14, 2013
Chart of the Week: The landscape of food assistance

Nearly 45 million Americans in 21.1 million households — 83% of them below the poverty line — received food stamps in any given month, according to a November 2012 report by the Agriculture Department. The average monthly benefit per household was $284. This map, created by Calvin Metcalf, Kyle Box and Laura Evans from American Community Survey data, shades each county by the percentage of its population that relies on food stamps. (Check out nearly two dozen more of their ACS-based maps here.)

As Bruce Stokes, director of global economic attitudes at Pew Research’s Global Attitudes Project, noted recently, the United States stands out among advanced economies in how many people report having trouble feeding their families.

In the project’s most recent 39-country survey, nearly a quarter of Americans (24%) said they had trouble putting food on the table in the past 12 months. That was up from 16% in 2007, and a level of deprivation closer to that experienced by Indonesians or Brazilians than citizens of most other advanced nations.

As the Senate and House wrangle over a new farm bill, the food stamp program is likely to be cut — the only question is by how much. The recently passed Senate version of the massive bill would cut $4.1 billion from food stamps (formally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) over 10 years, while a version pending in the House would cut the program by $20 billion over the same period.
Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
westphilly37

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15181
LocationGA Central
Bank4294967295
Bones40261.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="shadow777"]5,000 of the 48 million are military folks, this can be easy fixed.
[b][ folks with children should not have join the military, nor have made a family after joining]. [/b]

Fuck you shadow. Razz
Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by westphilly37 Send private message
BishopTuTu

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts43669
LocationMD
Bank4294967295
Bones86572.28 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Shadow you DID say what I thought you said. You are saying people who are poor should NOT have kids. Can the poor breathe the air since they don't pay for it? WTF?!
Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by BishopTuTu Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="westphilly37"][quote="shadow777"]5,000 of the 48 million are military folks, this can be easy fixed.
[b][ folks with children should not have join the military, nor have made a family after joining]. [/b]

Fuck you shadow. Razz[/quote]

No THANK'S, But i appreciate the offer.
Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:48 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="BishopTuTu"]Shadow you DID say what I thought you said. You are saying people who are poor should NOT have kids. Can the poor breathe the air since they don't pay for it? WTF?![/quote]

BishopTUTU' The clear message, that i'm trying to make crystal clear to you is that, Any person born on this earth who has a baby should be able to feed it and take care of it. Without making slaves of others.

No one should be able to take as they please form others without their consent.

Militaryfolks who join the arm services, to fight in a undeclared war is foolish, and they apply this same foolishness by have children and then not be able to feed them. I'm all for taken care of those who fight for a war that is declared.
But it makes no sense for folks to joint the service's in order to make a living.

The poor can breathe all of the same air as i do, free of chagre, but please stop forcing me to pay for their life style as they breathe the free air.

'In America there are two classes of travel--first and with children

Robert Benchley
Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:07 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
westphilly37

Joined17 Jan 2002
Posts15181
LocationGA Central
Bank4294967295
Bones40261.00 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="shadow777"][quote="westphilly37"][quote="shadow777"]5,000 of the 48 million are military folks, this can be easy fixed.

Fuck you shadow. Razz[/quote]

No THANK'S, But i appreciate the offer.[/quote]

Trust and believe it was NOT an offer. Not even if you were the only man on earth and all the batteries were dead. Razz You have no idea what it to serve and importance of the military family. Confused
Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:35 am View user's profile Find all posts by westphilly37 Send private message

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: