Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
WHY
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

WHY
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post WHY Reply with quote
ARE WE SO FOOLISH?

My dear fellow humans:
This is the pretend time of the year. Pretend that there is a being that descends into the home from the chimney, or enters with a key, or even through the keyhole, and pretend that you are so happy at this time of the year, pretend that this being is leaving toys and other items, just for you and your children. Parents pretend, so their children are deceived in a seemingly harmless display of false joy, so they grow up and follow their parents and pretend to their children, and on and on. It is the time of year, where everything glitters, and shoppers once again are duped by tradition based on paganism. Why do we persist in this nonsense? Some would say, "oh, it's nice for the children." Lying is nice for children? What a way to raise your children, to believe that a stranger, whom you as a parent have sanctioned to be upright, and abundantly kind, allow your children to sit on his lap(watch out he may be a child molester), will come out of nowhere, with no prior relationship to you or your children, no bond, never earning their trust, no personal track record, will bring them gifts, that you as a parent have worked and spent bill money to buy just for that one day, you claim, is the birth of God. Proselytizing the false doctrine that this is the birth of God, (as if God had a birth date), these master deceivers, have lured the multitudes, (as in mob-psychosis) to justify and authenticate their pagan worship so beautifully cloaked(glitter, lights gift-giving, joy, etc.) in an spirituality grounded in untruths. How is it explained, that the word "christmas" is no where to be found in a book so heavily relied upon by many. We need to awaken our inner spirit, free our minds from nonsense and know that to accept what is fake, renders one vulnerable to taking on a character of deception, when in reality, one only deceives himself. And the beat goes on, and on, until the Day of Judgment. I wonder why do some have to wait that long in order to know and accept the truth? For sure, The Creator knows best, clearly, not I. Go ahead and give that Jew your money, and guess what, he doesn't even believe in christmas, ain't that a blip? We are a foolish peoiple, indeed.
Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:38 pm View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Re: WHY Reply with quote
[quote="attykat"]ARE WE SO FOOLISH?

My dear fellow humans:
This is the pretend time of the year. Pretend that there is a being that descends into the home from the chimney, or enters with a key, or even through the keyhole, and pretend that you are so happy at this time of the year, pretend that this being is leaving toys and other items, just for you and your children. Parents pretend, so their children are deceived in a seemingly harmless display of false joy, so they grow up and follow their parents and pretend to their children, and on and on. It is the time of year, where everything glitters, and shoppers once again are duped by tradition based on paganism. Why do we persist in this nonsense? Some would say, "oh, it's nice for the children." Lying is nice for children? What a way to raise your children, to believe that a stranger, whom you as a parent have sanctioned to be upright, and abundantly kind, allow your children to sit on his lap(watch out he may be a child molester), will come out of nowhere, with no prior relationship to you or your children, no bond, never earning their trust, no personal track record, will bring them gifts, that you as a parent have worked and spent bill money to buy just for that one day, you claim, is the birth of God. Proselytizing the false doctrine that this is the birth of God, (as if God had a birth date), these master deceivers, have lured the multitudes, (as in mob-psychosis) to justify and authenticate their pagan worship so beautifully cloaked(glitter, lights gift-giving, joy, etc.) in an spirituality grounded in untruths. How is it explained, that the word "christmas" is no where to be found in a book so heavily relied upon by many. We need to awaken our inner spirit, free our minds from nonsense and know that to accept what is fake, renders one vulnerable to taking on a character of deception, when in reality, one only deceives himself. And the beat goes on, and on, until the Day of Judgment. I wonder why do some have to wait that long in order to know and accept the truth? For sure, The Creator knows best, clearly, not I. Go ahead and give that Jew your money, and guess what, he doesn't even believe in christmas, ain't that a blip? We are a foolish peoiple, indeed.[/quote]

Pretend? we all pretend something.

Some folks believe in Allah, without any proven facts Allah' is real, others believe the Easter bunny is real, Other's believe in Love, some even believe they will become rich, simple by buying a ticket. Hence' that which is believed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
From my point of view, if you don't like something that others believe in, don't believe. and leave others alone. There is only one group of folks who will kill others for not believing in what they believe is Islam. EMP>>Because Islam permits lying! It is called “Al-taqiyya.”
Jesus, Isa in the Koran, is regarded as a highly placed/respected prophet in Islam so what's the harm in commemorating him to other Muslims? Is it due to a lack of knowledge of their own religion? Muslims should try reading the Bible -the origional birth stories of Yahsua in Luke and Matthew

"Trust in Allah,but tie your camel"

Comments>>
66 Fans·Always asking why
I'm just back from the Middle East Gulf region yet again. I teach business management sciences seminars for an international research institute there. Decorated Christmas trees and Christmas music (NOT religious Christian hymns) are everywhere in Dubai. Every single one of the attendees to my seminar -- from KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and UAE -- wished me a very peaceful and loving holiday season. Christmas, after all, is a Christian holiday cooped from European pagans to celebrate the winter solstice. It is a celebration of the return to longer days of sunlight, and of giving to one's loved ones and community to endure the winter season. My beloved Muslim friends and colleagues give hospitality and social support gifting throughout the year, reflecting one of the 5 Pillars of the Faith. In fact, our Muslim brothers and sisters have a far more egalitarian religion that embraces all of humanity. For this, I am so very grateful. I wish Christians would embrace the two Eid holidays and celebrate these openly with our Muslim friends and neighbors. We seem to have no issues with embracing Channukah, so why not Eid?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/faheem-younus/why-and-how-should-muslim-americans-celebrate-christmas_b_2357519.html

Muslim Girl’s Letter to Santa Claus Goes Viral
December 24, 2012 8:00 AM by Afia R Fitriati

A heartwarming note to Santa wins the heart of many – but what does it reveal about the spirit of Christmas and the state of the world today? By Afia R Fitriati.
In the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting and the knife attack on children in China, a little note penned by a fourth grade Muslim student has gone viral on the Internet. In its own small way, it has brought warmth and perhaps even a little hope amidst a period that has proven to be difficult for many around us.

The handwritten letter has had more than one million views since it was posted about a week ago. It has also sparked debates and discussions about topics such as religion, secular education and the portrayal of Muslims in the media.

‘I am wrighting you… to thank you for giving everyone presents,’ is part of her courteous introduction, before curiosity gets the better of her: ‘Is it true you go all around the world in one night? If you do can you tell me how you did it?’

The letter to Santa Claus, which many have called ‘heartwarming’, was a classroom assignment that was posted by the teacher’s daughter on Reddit. The motivation of the teacher for handing out such an assignment has been questioned. Says a comment by Reddit user ragestarved, ‘This is very sweet, but how on earth did you manage to assign a school assignment that pertains to a religious holiday?’

In her mother’s defence, says the person who posted this image, ‘… I don’t think the assignment was meant to be a religious one, and the student was given other options. However, she chose to write a letter to Santa and did so adorably, so I wanted to share it with you guys.’

Countless others have focused on the positive, thanking the student for spreading happiness and for reminding us what acceptance means.

The upbringing of the student is not lost on readers. Remarks from across the globe applaud those who raised her for imparting respect and open-mindedness in her young mind. Still others commend Islam and Muslims for tolerance.

With Christmas fast approaching, let us touch on the meaning of this holiday. Prophet Jesus – or Isa (peace be upon him) in Arabic – shared Allah’s message with us. He was one of our messengers of God. The Qur’an says this about his virgin birth:

[And mention] when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary – distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah]. He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?’ [The angel] said, ‘Such is Allah; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, “Be,” and it is.’

‘Ali-‘Imran 3:45-47

Muslim scholars, and even many Christian ones, believe that his true birthday is not December 25th. These days, Christmas itself – like so many other holidays in the global calendar – can turn into a holiday of consumerism and extravagance, when even the birth of Jesus (pbuh) takes a backstage to excessiveness.

But if you asked most Christians about their true-blue meaning of Christmas, they would tell you that Christmas marks a holy memorial of someone loved, respected and revered; that Christmas is a reminder of thankfulness and gratitude, and a chance to think of and help the less fortunate. Even if it is once a year, Christmas brings with it glad tidings and well wishes – something that the world needs more and more of as time goes by.

Alisa Lamlertkittikul, a 34-year-old Catholic working in the food and beverage industry, says if she could choose between partying hard and having dinner with her family, she would rather stay home. ‘Christmas is an occasion for me to be with family and friends, when we can share the joy and blessings that God has given to us through his son, Jesus Christ.’

Like Christians, Muslims also believe that Jesus (pbuh) will return to correct all wrongs and restore justice.

In the meantime, perhaps spreading a little piece of positivity around might not be such a bad idea for humankind after all.

http://www.aquila-style.com/focus-points/muslim-girls-letter-to-santa-claus-goes-viral/

Last edited by shadow777 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:21 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
TIS THE SEASON
CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION WOLDWIDE
A historic rise just in time for Christmas

By Bruce Chapman – 12.15.13

The United Kingdom this month held what may turn out to be an historic debate on the topic of the growing persecution of Christians in the world. The debate — and an action agenda — should be picked up in the U.S.

Christians are targeted for persecution more than any other faith in our times. Evidence in the House of Commons debate cites 100,000 killings of Christians a year and millions of refugees. The UK government ministers' response to the evidence presented in the debate was somewhat defensive and certainly unimpressive. But that the Parliamentary debate took place at all should be a goad to complaisant members of Congress in America, not to mention the notably indifferent Obama Administration.

Citizens might want to ask their representatives over the Christmas break what exactly they are doing to spur the U.S. government to act in defense of persecuted Christians. They also might want to ask their pastors what their churches are doing.

Rep. Frank Wolf (R-VA) and a few House members in Washington have made the issue a high priority, but the Senate is inactive on the subject and the White House declines to notice. What the issue lacks therefore is focused leadership.

It is easy, as government ministers in Britain tried to argue, that people of other faiths are persecuted in the world, too, and that by emphasizing the persecution of Christians the Government might hurt the cause of religious liberty. As various other debaters replied to the UK Government ministers, however, that line is a distraction. At some point human rights violations become too numerous to ignore.

One reason for neglect in Washington is probably the continuing secularization of the West. Political forces that demand that domestic religious organizations provide employees insurance for contraception, that Christmas manger scenes be banned from the town park and that graduating high school seniors not be allowed to invoke God in their valedictory addresses are not the kind of people who care much about Christian prisoners in the North Korean gulag or burning churches in Egypt.

But another reason for neglect is the failure of nerve among Christian bodies themselves. To his credit, Pope Francis has spoken up for persecuted Christians, as have Cardinal Dolan of New York and a number of evangelical leaders. But it apparently doesn't even occur to many pastors to seek their congregants' prayers for their persecuted co-religionists, let alone to support financial relief for people being attacked for their Christian faith. Perhaps defense of the faith — for some Christians — is regarded as unseemly.

The debate in Britain should shake up some consciences, however. It ended with this resolution:

That this House is concerned that the persecution of Christians is increasing in the 21st Century; notes that there are reports that one Christian is killed every 11 minutes somewhere on earth for their faith; further notes that Christianity is the most persecuted religion globally; bears in mind that the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion is a human right stated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights; and calls on the Government to do more both in its foreign policy and through its aid work to defend and support people of Christian faith.

What such a declaration does is put the UK government on notice that genial expressions of support for human rights — including religious liberty — are not enough. Diplomatic pressure by Britain and the other EU nations, economic leverage by governments, not to mention legal actions and demarches at international forums, are in order.

The same should be demanded of the U.S. government. The Administration is reluctant to speak up for persecuted Christians or use diplomatic muscle, let alone put strings on economic or military aid. As for Congress, most members would be flummoxed by questions about U.S. government actions to defend persecuted Christians. So, sadly, would most American clergy. At some point, however, all the programs Americans and other Westerners advance for the aid of other peoples should be expanded to include (such an idea!) the Christians whose churches are being bombed or burned, and who are being driven from their homes, imprisoned, killed, prosecuted for "blasphemy" and economically punished for their faith.

For 21st century Christians (and their friends) this is not an argument for war or violence. It is an argument for sharpened public awareness, first, then public pressure, then government pressure. The Christmas season is an excellent time to start.

http://spectator.org/articles/57097/christian-persecution-woldwide
Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:26 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The most remarkable thing about the muslims child's letter to the notorious fake gift-bearer, is her her question that was never answered: How did you manage to deliver gifts all over the world in one night? Now I say this is from the mind of someone who cannot be fooled or tricked by non sense.

You can dress christmas up as much as you want, it still wreaks of a celebration cloaked in beautiful sounding falsehoods, and bright lights, pleasing to the eyes, putting the icing on the global allurement.
Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:11 am View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
The 5 Pillars of the Faith has to be followed in order for them to work.

I remember while I was at school some of my Muslim friends talked about a handful of people spoiling things in every culture. Hatred or hurt or pain isn't specific to a religion. I think it's a matter of acceptance. The one thing the world has to accept is everybody is different. What is normal to us is different and unusual to somebody else.
Jessie J

Quote>>>>You can dress christmas up as much as you want, it still wreaks of a celebration cloaked in beautiful sounding falsehoods, and bright lights, pleasing to the eyes, putting the icing on the global allurement.

Eid al-Fitr (1 Shawwal)
The Celebration concluding Ramadan
Ramadan, the month of fasting, ends with the festival of Eid al-Fitr. Literally the "Festival of Breaking the Fast," Eid al-Fitr is one of the two most important Islamic celebrations (Eid al-Adha is the other). At Eid al-Fitr people dress in their finest clothes, adorn their homes with lights and decorations, give treats to children, and enjoy visits with friends and family.

A sense of generosity and gratitude colors these festivities. Although charity and good deeds are always important in Islam, they have special significance at the end of Ramadan. As the month draws to a close, Muslims are obligated to share their blessings by feeding the poor and making contributions to mosques.

Where is the difference in what Muslims do?

Muslim Americans Debate Celebrating Christmas
Quote>>

When Eid comes along, they get a ton of gifts and the house is decorated with lights. I tell our kids that we don't celebrate Christmas because its not our holiday and they completely accept that," Fasi adds. "I'm not against anybody else celebrating it...to each their own. I'm just trying to raise my kids to know their heritage and to know the Arabic culture. How would I expect them to know the Arabic culture if they are conforming to other cultures?"
The complete article
http://newamericamedia.org/2013/12/muslim-americans-debate-celebrating-christmas.php

Mawlid an-Nabi
To pick apart others cultures is wrong! What if Folks everywhere torn apart How the Prophet Muhammad rape little girls? What kind of a celebration would this be?

'This clash of the culture, East and the West, us and them, Muslim and Christian, does not exist.
Marjane Satrapi
Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:30 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
It is sad that you think that I am demeaning other religions by making statements about the celebration of Christmas. It is not religious to celebrate Christmas. rather Christmas is big business celebration that another year of ignorance reigns in many parts of the earth, increasing their coiffures, fattening their purses, for a whole year until the next fooltide. Christmas is the merging of paganism and religion into one, where it cannot be discern where one begins and the other ends. You want me to be okay with everything that is different from AL-Islaam. You ask too much. Al-Islaam does not require or recommend that we accept any and everything that people classify as "religion."

Our Islaamic celebrations are grounded in AL-Qur'aan and Hadith. They are not based upon some man-made up idea, as is the celebrations of Christmas.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with gift-giving. In fact this is blessings for the gift-giver. But don't add no fake-ass red dressed bearded man, and force children to believe this big-ass lie, and then center all that around the celebrations of the birthday of a Prophet, you have no idea as to the date of birth. You have been duped to believe that this great Prophet is one and the same as THE CREATOR of the UNIVERSE and all that is between, above, below, and beyond. If you can accept this dupe about Jesus(alaihe salaam) , it is easy for you to accept and pass on this dupe about Santa and christmas. If this truth is demeaning to you, then so be it. Whatever Muslim you reliy upon for your erroneous understanding of the Islamic perspective about Christmas, does not know his religion. to refer to the Eid Celebrations as "arabic culture" is clearly a misnomer and based upon their misguided prejudices. These are Islaamic celebrations, based upon Islaamic culture. It is well established fact, that all arabs are not muslims, and all muslims are not arabs. Allaah, the Creator of the Heavens and Earth would not be so narrow as to limit what HE established for mankind, and label it "arabaic culture." this is the doings of ignorant men.
Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:47 pm View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Muslims hate neither Christians nor Jews. They do not hate even atheists. Hate doesn't exist in Islam against the people of other faiths.

As the Quran teaches us, we as Muslims do have sympathy toward all humanity, animals, plants, nature without any discrimination of faith, race, country color or anything else. We are taught to have love for every creature and the universe since all are created by Almighty God. If one is not a believer we might show mercy to help him or her see the facts of the intelligent creation of God.
Those who think that Muslims hate Christians can refer to the Quran sayings (English translation):
".... You will find the nearest in love to Muslims those who say "we are Christians'. That is because amongst them are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world and they are not arrogant. And when they listen to the Quran's revelation received by the Messenger (Muhammad), you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of the truth they have recognized. ... So because of what they said, Allah (God) rewarded them ...."
[Quran, chapter 5, verses 82-86]
God explains in the Quran that he caused the different nations with different beliefs only for them to compete in doing good deeds that bring them closer to God, but not to stay in conflict or hatred. The Quran says:
"... If Allah had willed, He would have made you one nation (one belief), but that may test you in what He has given you; so compete in good deeds; then God will inform you about that in which you used to differ"
[Quran, chapter 5, verse 48]
In addition, the Quran's Golden Rule says (English translation):
"There is no compulsion in religion..."
[Quran, Chapter 2, Verse 256]

Also, God commands Muslims to maintain friendly and cooperative relations with people of other beliefs. In the Quran, the Holy book of Islam, God has said:

" God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers."
[Quran, chapter 60/ verse 8]

Refer to western Historians' writings to compare what Muslims did when they took control of Spain (the spread of advanced sciences and civilization, they never killed a woman, child, or old man, no tree was cut or house is destroyed or set in fire, no church was destroyed,...) with what was done on the other hand when Christians took control of Spain.

A Muslim Christmas?
Posted on 25 December 2012 by Ilisha

See picture of
Christmas time at the Wafi Mall in Dubai

December 25th was an an average day for the majority of the world’s Muslims, but for some, it signified Christmas along with its variety of associated meanings. Muslim beliefs related to Christmas and its celebration vary considerably–from a fun-loving holiday, to a dangerous heretical practice. The majority of the world’s Muslims don’t give the 25th of December much thought at all, but with increasing numbers of Muslims living in the predominately Christian West and Christians living in the predominately Muslim Middle East, it’s difficult not to have some kind of opinion or interpretation of Christmas.

A growing number of Muslims around the world see Christmas as an opportunity to display their love and generosity to family, friends, and work colleagues through gift giving. Christian reformist resistance to attaching religious significance to Christmas during the 17th Century encouraged its growth as a secular holiday. The subsequent commercialization of Christmas, especially in the US and Europe, opened the door for many Muslims to feel more included in the holiday. Many Muslim Americans see December 25th as a time to celebrate their American identity, joining a host of other non-Christians who celebrate the day.
But opinions on the degree of recognition and celebration of Christmas vary widely. While Christmas cheer gains steam among many Muslims living in the West, there are those, both in western and non-western countries, who see aspects of Christmas, or all its forms as bid’ah, or a religious innovation, forbidden in Islam. Some western Muslims contend that saying “Merry Christmas” is like saying “happy disbelief.” In response to other Muslims’ viewing this position as a lost opportunity to build community with their Christian neighbors, non-Christmas-observing Muslims suggest that neighborly love be enacted all the time, and not just once a year.
Interestingly, while debates over the religious appropriateness of singing Christmas carols, gift giving, and stories of Santa Clause heat up, the recognition of December 25th is anything but new in many majority-Muslim countries. Honoring the birth of Jesus–the second of three prophetic messengers in Islam–has been a tradition for hundreds of years among some Muslims living in the Levant (Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Israel, and Lebanon). In Iran, where hundreds of thousands of Christians live, the celebration of Christmas is commonplace for even non-Christian residents of Tehran. An Iranian Christian pastor recently suggested that “Iranian Muslims have put Jesus back in Christmas.” A few years ago, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad even sent an open message to the world’s Christians and congratulated them on the birthday of the “messenger of love and friendship.”
But some Christians see the recognition of Jesus’ birthday and celebrations of Christmas by Muslims as disingenuous. One listener during our recent Inside Islam Radio Show, The Muslim Jesus, suggested that Muslims talk about Jesus in order to placate Christians. While that may be true for some Muslims, it is clear that there are a variety of ways that people around the world recognize and celebrate Christmas.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/12/a-muslim-christmas/

Telling My Kids We Don't Celebrate Christmas
Posted: 12/11/2013 12:31 pm

I don't celebrate Christmas. I never have and I'm fairly sure I never will. Growing up in Ottawa in the '80s, my Christmas celebrating friends would often be shocked that December 25th was just another morning for me where I would sleep in and then go downstairs and watch cartoons with a bowl of cereal. I never felt like I was missing out though. I grew up being taught that Christmas just wasn't a part of our Muslim traditions.

I plan on teaching my children the same values that I had growing up regarding Christmas. So it came as a shock to me last week, when, as I was cooking dinner one evening while my two- and three-year-old boys were watching TV, my three-year-old turned to me during a toy commercial and said, "Mommy, can you buy me that as my Christmas present this year?"

I stopped what I was doing and laughed out loud wondering where he had learned that. We certainly don't talk about Christmas presents in our home. It must be from school I thought. He's old enough now to understand all the marketing and media that surrounds him. I gently reminded him that we don't celebrate Christmas but maybe if he's a good boy, he might get that present for Eid.

For the complete article
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/masalamommas/muslims-and-christmas_b_4426321.html

Muslim Christmas Celebrations Recognize Jesus In Islam
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/17/muslim-christmas-celebrations_n_1154229.html

How do Muslims celebrate Christmas? Turkey, Top of the Pops and Shloer

In a Muslim home Christmas is about friends and family – festive cheer in the winter drear. Much as it is for other people, I imagine

I absolutely love Christmas.
Baking mince pies, choosing presents and then wrapping them all up and writing Christmas cards … I'm possibly not nearly cynical enough, but I love all the festive stuff that goes with this time of year. I love how everyone gets a day off. I love how everyone travels back to their parents' house on Christmas Eve, like some sort of ritualistic voyage. I love the telly listings and the food and the noise of everyone being together. Love it. It's up there with Eid. This year, I've outdone myself – I organised my Christmas presents last month. Christmas in my Muslim home was obviously not a religious thing: it was (and is) about being on holiday and getting together with friends and family, something festive and bright to cheer up the winter drear. I imagine this is how it is for most people.
But at school, where we kneeled every morning after assembly for the Lord's Prayer, it was different. I was in every school nativity play, often a wise man with a keffiyeh-styled tea towel on my head

For the complete article>>>
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/dec/19/muslims-celebrate-christmas-turkey-top-pops

"All too many Muslims fail to grasp Islam, which teaches one to be lenient towards others and to understand their value systems, knowing that these are tolerated by Islam as a religion.'

Abdurrahman Wahid
Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:31 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Shadow, you may quote from every Muslim who deviates from the teachings of Al-Islaam as they justify their participation in celebrations which are not based upon Qur'aan and authentic sunnah or hadith, or fatwas of authentic scholars of AL-Islaam.

There are so many other ways to interact with other cultures than taking on the very actions which Allaah has forbidden and His messenger. Christians at this time of the year, are celebrating the birth of a man(Jesus), who they claimed to be God in person. This is the antithesis of what Allaah teaches in AL-Qur'aan. Any Muslim who truly understands his way of life, would not, could not, participate in this misguided celebration. The first fundamental principle upon which AL-Islaam stands is, "there is no deity worthy of worship EXCEPT ALLAAH. Jesus is not God in the flesh, any more than Muhammad was God in the flesh. For the worse sin in AL-Islaam is to worship other than Allaah, or place anything or anyone on an equal with Allaah.

Therefore for a Muslim to celebrate in a festive moment which commemorates and promotes, polytheism, i.e the worship of Jesus in any form or fashion, is not only upon bid'ah but upon fast access to a fire, as this is one act that is strictly forbidden by Allaah.

The Prophet Muhammad, never celebrated his birthday, and those who follow the Prophet, likewise do not celebrate his birthday or the birthday of any other prophet for that matter. Those who do choose to celebrate the Prophets' birth day, are themselves adding something to Al-Islaam which the prophet and his companions were not upon.

You can quote from now on to eternity, but until you quote from Qur'aan that Allaah or His prophet had made permissible for Muslims to celebrate the birth of someone who is worshiped as God, I will stay upon the Qur'aan and Sunnah of His Prophet. WHen you do find your proof(AND SURELY YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT) or any of those Muslim you are quoting find the proof that It is permissible for Muslim,(and surely they will never find it) I will go get me a tree tonight!!

Last edited by attykat on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:35 am View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
If this truth offends you, then so be it. ANd if you and others persist in this non sense, then I say to you, what Allaah instructed us to say to those who deny the truth:

[quote]YOU who deny the Truth, I do not worship what you worship. YOU do not worship what I worship. I will [b]never[/b] worship what YOU worship. YOU will [b]never[/b] worship what I worship. YOU have your way, and I have mine." (Quraan: Surah Al Kafiroon, 109)[/quote][u][size=18][/size][/u]
Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:46 am View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
You are right, we don't hate, except what displeases Allaah.
Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:55 am View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Quote>>
'so their children are deceived in a seemingly harmless display of false joy'

If others are not allow to deceived, then why are Muslims allow to lie and deceived?

You say that using only true text would you believe?

'taqiyya and kitman'.

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:2Cool - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:2Cool - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Muslim (32:6303) - "...he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."

Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.
From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

"One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie.

Though not called Taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later, and some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed.

Another example of lying is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as previously noted) and again later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

At the time, Usayr ibn Zarim was attempting to gather an armed force against the Muslims from among a tribe allied with the Quraish (against which Muhammad had already declared war). Muhammad's "emissaries" went to ibn Zarim and persuaded him to leave his safe haven on the pretext of meeting with the prophet of Islam in Medina to discuss peace. Once vulnerable, the leader and his thirty companions were massacred by the Muslims with ease, belying the probability that they were mostly unarmed, having been given a guarantee of safe passage (Ibn Ishaq 981).

Such was the reputation of Muslims for lying and then killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe. The fate of the Jadhima is tragic evidence for this. When Muslim "missionaries" approached their tribe one of the members insisted that they would be slaughtered even though they had already "converted" to Islam to avoid just such a demise. However, the others were convinced that they could trust the Muslim leader's promise that they would not be harmed if they simply offered no resistance. (After convincing the skeptic to lay down his arms, the unarmed men of the tribe were quickly tied up and beheaded - Ibn Ishaq 834 & 837).

If it is ok' for 'Muslims' to lie to others and them selves, Then Those who believe in Santa and all of the rest of Christmas festivities, should be allowed to lie to their own children for the warmth of being happy.
It hurts no one.

Muslims have always stood for a society where the rights of all individuals are not only tolerated, but respected and protected. Respecting each other's beliefs, traditions and cultures would certainly make for a more peaceful world. Muslims enjoys all kind of rights in christian countries, so christians and other nationalities , should enjoy the same.Show kindness and respect.

BABA Chaghaloo
Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:25 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
You are a real idiot, it seems to me that you should be quoting from your book, and not a book that you do not believe in, and steadily trying to discredit. What you have quoted, shows the mercy that Allaah has for human beings to be placed in a situation of tranquil peace of mind for a permitting a lie to keep the peace, or permitting a lie to do an obligatory act which is attempted to be prevented by someone or for other worthy cause, and the conditions under which lies can be stated is very strict and not something that can be made up as people go along. And if they do make up their own conditions, they are not following the strictness as set up By Allaah in QUr'aan or His Messenger in his sunnah.

Secondly your name should be "SHALLOW" not shadow, how can you explain what the arabic means, when you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE ARABIC LANGUAGE. The word you used to describe ALLAAH as "schemer or plotter" is pure blasphemy, and this is what ignorant assholes like you do, you try in your ignorance to bastardized the arabice like you bastardize the English. You are not equiped nor qualified to translate THE NOBLE QUR'AAN. The disbeliever may plan and Allaah is by far the best of planners. You freaking asshole.

You have not shown me in The books of the Muslims or whatever book you rely upon to support your celebrations and lies. Are you saying that you have to lie to give gifts? How freaking stupid is that?

Show me or an;y Muslim show me in the Books of the Muslims, where Christmas is halaal for Muslims to celebrate. YOu can't they can't, and no one can. Those flip flop weak ass Muslims you quote from, have no understanding of this WAY called Al-Islaam, and they are an embarrassment and disgrace to this Deen.
Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:52 pm View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="attykat"]You are a real idiot, it seems to me that you should be quoting from your book, and not a book that you do not believe in, and steadily trying to discredit. What you have quoted, shows the mercy that Allaah has for human beings to be placed in a situation of tranquil peace of mind for a permitting a lie to keep the peace, or permitting a lie to do an obligatory act which is attempted to be prevented by someone or for other worthy cause, and the conditions under which lies can be stated is very strict and not something that can be made up as people go along. And if they do make up their own conditions, they are not following the strictness as set up By Allaah in QUr'aan or His Messenger in his sunnah.

Secondly your name should be "SHALLOW" not shadow, how can you explain what the arabic means, when you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE ARABIC LANGUAGE. The word you used to describe ALLAAH as "schemer or plotter" is pure blasphemy, and this is what ignorant assholes like you do, you try in your ignorance to bastardized the arabice like you bastardize the English. You are not equiped nor qualified to translate THE NOBLE QUR'AAN. The disbeliever may plan and Allaah is by far the best of planners. You freaking asshole.

You have not shown me in The books of the Muslims or whatever book you rely upon to support your celebrations and lies. Are you saying that you have to lie to give gifts? How freaking stupid is that?

Show me or an;y Muslim show me in the Books of the Muslims, where Christmas is halaal for Muslims to celebrate. YOu can't they can't, and no one can. Those flip flop weak ass Muslims you quote from, have no understanding of this WAY called Al-Islaam, and they are an embarrassment and disgrace to this Deen.[/quote]

'The first rule in debating, is when your opponent has been reduced to name calling the discussion has been won.'
Attykat' you have based your thoughts on your book, so it stand's to reason for me to use the very book you believe in, to show the your hypocrisy. You can claim, that others are not reading the 'Koran' as you do, but the text remains the same. Muslims are allow to lie.

I have proven that Muslims lie to achieve their objectives. 'Hating on other cultures' You stand as a prime example of hating. Why should you concern yourself with practices of others?
Be it 'Santa, decorated trees, snow bunnies, gifts from Santa, and so on. For this is true freedom for them.
IT"s funny how anyone proclaiming and demanding freedom is the enemy of Islam. Is not Islam=Freedom? Not for those who wish to celebrate.
Where are your facts, the proof's that you respect other religions, or practices?
" There is an old saying, 'If thy right eye offends thee, puck it out"
if thy right hand offends thee, cut it off' .

Hatred is not a rational state of mind. Yet' you think of others as bad or not following in the same foot steps as you, you will still not make it to heaven. For good eye won't get you in to heaven nor the good hand. It is the good heart, that will get you in to heaven.

PS: Jeremiah 10 does not mean human's should not have decorated trees.

AttyKAT' What if i posted something like this, would i be right?

Wherewithall Wrote:Apr 23, 2013 9:01 AM
hammer... good writeup. I like your way of thinking. Why bring in someone with an ideology that runs 180 degrees against everything that America stands for. Freedom of religious worship. Muslims hate that because they think that only their religion should exist. Freedom of speech. Muslims hate that because it exposes them for who they are. Freedom of expression. Muslims hate that because it takes away their totalitarian ideology and control. All men are created equal. Muslims hate that because of their superiority religious ideology. And I can go on and on. Solution to this latest travesty. Ship them all back to their native lands at their expense unless they renounce their anti-constitutional religious Muslim beliefs
Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:23 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="shallow"]Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:2Cool - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:2Cool - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"
[/quote]

Contrary to what you have explained,
In Qur'aan 16: 106, Allah establishes what will happen to[b][size=18] those who deny Allah [/b]and Truth[/size]...they "shall incur the wrath of Allah."
The exception to this end consequence for deniers of truth, is [b] one who was forced to deny, yet his heart rests securely in faith... [/b] This one WILL NOT suffer the wrath of Allah, because he was forced to deny. This is the mercy of The Lord of All the Worlds.[u]

I have no need to go any further with your "little mind" elucidations of Quranic texts that you are about as qualified as a flea's ass to interpret. Why are you interpreting a text that you have no knowledge of or that you believe in?

And who in the hell said that an asshole wins a debate simply because he's an asshole that was called an asshole?
Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:22 am View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Shallow"]AttyKAT' What if i posted something like this, would i be right?

hammer... good writeup. I like your way of thinking. Why bring in someone with an ideology that runs 180 degrees against everything that America stands for. Freedom of religious worship. Muslims hate that because they think that only their religion should exist. Freedom of speech. Muslims hate that because it exposes them for who they are. Freedom of expression. Muslims hate that because it takes away their totalitarian ideology and control. All men are created equal. Muslims hate that because of their superiority religious ideology. And I can go on and on. Solution to this latest travesty. Ship them all back to their native lands at their expense unless they renounce their anti-constitutional religious Muslim beliefs
[/quote]

You did post it! Your miscalculations, and misjudgments are part of the dilemma of living with a diseased mind and heart. You can't help it, asshole.
Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:55 pm View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="attykat"][quote="Shallow"]AttyKAT' What if i posted something like this, would i be right?

[/quote]

You did post it! Your miscalculations, and misjudgments are part of the dilemma of living with a diseased mind and heart. You can't help it, asshole.[/quote]

“Umar ibn Abdil-’Aziz (rahimahullah) said: “Become a scholar if you are able. If you are not able, then be a student. If you can not, then show love for them. If you are unable to do that, then (at least) do not hate them.”
― Umar ibn Abdil-’Aziz

MY Dear Attykat, How can one person be so damm hateful over everything? Is this what the 'Koran' teaches you? The Koran is suppose to be about Peace?
YEt' all of your responses have been how much you hate something or dislikes something. Funny' How Musilms took part in the New Years Day parade.
A float of their own to show how they are a part of the EVil US. And you hate 'Santa Claus'.
Where are the miscalculations? There are no misjudgment on my part. One" you have showed how much you hate anything that does not go along with how you feel.
AssHole? You call me a name because you are offend some how? Once again, you have showed your true colors. "Hateration".
For the record, i did not write that response, i ask you a question about it, What if i would have posted something like this?

Attykat' history teaches us that "Freedom of religion" was granted by the Muslim conquerors.' How come you have decide to change the very beliefs started
in 636 AD. The "house of Islam is suppose to be a place for others. It would seem, that in your heart there is no such place.

A few days ago, A Muslim brotha was listening to me talk about morality and offer to teach me about 'Islam'. My response to him was 'No Thanks".
WHY? Because i did not wish to have me right hand walk the walk of righteous, And then be disillusioned, to have my left hand be the sword of hatred, dissension, jealousy, intrigue and deceit. The things you seems to be made of.

Quote>>>>

Most everyone agrees that after thirteen years of preaching his new religion, Muhammad did not have very much success and was forced to flee Mecca with his 150 followers. There he formed an army and returned eight years later to conquer the city that rejected him.

Muslims who are not as knowledgeable about the true record left by the historians of the day believe that Mecca was a city of extreme religious persecution and evil pagans who simply had to be conquered because of the danger they posed. Muhammad then fully forgave the people and everyone lived in harmony, enjoying the new age of peace and religious tolerance that Islam brought to the city.

Maybe' if you would learn the meaning of words such as this one, "Limitarian" you would be a better person.

"A fanatic is a man who does what he thinks the lord would do if He knew the facts of the case"
Finley Peter Dunne"
Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:35 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Shallow, if one billion muslims strong and growing is not success, I dont know what is!

I do not equate Christmas and Santa with true religious worship, and their origins justify my opposition. I am not opposed to anyone worshiping as he/she believe, but do not bring me bull shit and expect me to lick and lap it up like all you who are sold on tradition, and that is all that it is, under-girded by deception and falsity.

One of the things I hate is a liar, especially one who has orchestrated it over a millennium, to exact a behavior upon the unsuspecting people as if it is a patterned practice of the religious devout, and reap billions from it. When people like myself become aware of this deceptive game, and have no parts in promoting such trickery, they are labelled as haters, and religious zealots, and extremist.

To me, anyone who cannot see through the mirage of christmas, santa, and all of its fake amenities are suffering from a more dangerous form of extremism, because this kind of extremism implodes the society deep from within, and makes difficult exposing the culprits, due to the acceptance of destruction by you and people like you, because the destruction is wrapped up in glittery christmas paper, and wears a fake beard, and a pillow to make himself appear jolly and fat, when in fact Fat is a sign of sickness. How stupid we are to continue this delusion, confusion, and brain contusion.
Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="Shallow"]A few days ago, A Muslim brotha was listening to me talk about morality and offer to teach me about 'Islam'. My response to him was 'No Thanks".
WHY? Because i did not wish to have me right hand walk the walk of righteous, And then be disillusioned, to have my left hand be the sword of hatred, dissension, jealousy, intrigue and deceit. The things you seems to be made of. [/quote]

If it is me whom you consider to be made of these things, then why do you deny learning about Islam from someonelse on account of me, especially since you claim that I do not represent Islaam.? Read the Qur'an which represents Islaam in its most purest form, for yourself from cover to cover, and not just quote verses you have no knowledge of because they appear in your little boy's mind to fit your defective reasoning. Reasoning without understanding, is like a kidney deprived of water.

I call you names because you speak from ignorance thinking that it's intelligence.
Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:36 pm View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
AttyKat'

Last edited by shadow777 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="shadow777"]AttyKat' these are your words, in which you choose to mock Other humans>>>Quote>>We need to awaken our inner spirit, free our minds from nonsense and know that to accept what is fake, renders one vulnerable to taking on a character of deception, when in reality, one only deceives himself.

When are you going to take your very own words seriously or this attack all about 'Callafate.
You have this evil perception, or a bad case of 'Cassandra Syndrome'. Proclaiming that what others do is wrong, when you as a Muslim believe in things that are not real.

Quote>>

A Hadith says: “A Muslim should treat others as he would wish them to treat him…Like for others what he would like for himself.”
Everyone celebrates their occasion and worship in their own ways that makes them happy and fulfill. God (Allah) put every living thing on earth be it Human, Animal or Plant—— what is the purpose of criticizing instead of being happy for others or paying attention to oneself. Stress and anger is a terrible thing.

Emp>. You believe in the Burka, when it is never mention in the Koran.

Attykat' you believe in Praying five times a day, what if others see this is a foolish endeavor? And blast you for it?

I see your attack on '' Noel Baba' as your kind of mind control. A despicable insult to others to summit to your wishes.
Funny' this sort of thinking has been addressed in the movie 'The Rise of the Guardians”.
You a fulfill the shoes of 'Jude Law' very well. You lay down the gauntlet, that other must be mislead, if they want to involved themselves in the imaginations of their children, with the hopes and beliefs.

Attkat' what is so wrong with having happy thoughts about Jesus, Christmas, and Noel Baba?
Maybe you have forgotten, the word: 'VIRTUE”. Or you would rather have children have Nightmares.

Your hatred towards others also reminds me of “The Grinch' with his small heart.
How sad that you will never be able to enjoy the season.

Quote>>

The Grinch

The Grinch is depicted as a cold and heartless furry green recluse (although he is colorless in the original book) living in seclusion on a cliff overlooking the cheerful, optimistic, and sunny community of Whoville. He scorns the Christmas season and the boisterous festivities customarily celebrated during the holiday, dreading the noise. However, another contributing factor to the Grinch's animosity and bitterness regarding the holidays is the small size of his heart, pointed out during his character introduction at the start of the book, which has resulted in his inability to appreciate holiday joy. It is indicated that he is irritated by the joy and happiness of others and derives pleasure from disturbing the peace and spoiling other people's merriment. Aided by his long-suffering pet dog, Max, he devises a plot to sabotage the Whos' Christmas by costuming himself as Santa Claus and breaking into their homes to steal their holiday decorations and gifts. Although his plan works, he is infuriated on Christmas morning to find the Whos totally unshaken and singing cheerfully. His heart suddenly touched and his spirit uplifted upon this sudden realization of the true meaning of Christmas, the Grinch hurries to return and distribute his stolen goods to the Whos. Afterwards, he is happily accepted into society, reborn into a kinder self. However, in spite of this, the Grinch is still normally portrayed or recognized as a bitter and ill-tempered character in artwork or other media. With the character's anti-holiday spirit followed by the transformation on Christmas morning

ATTkat' Humans such as your self never fully understand the 'Koran' yet you set up your own standards and bemoan others for not beleiving as you do.

You pretend that Muslims don't beleive in fairy tails?
Then why these words found in the Koran?

Quote>>

Magic and Islam>>>
Studying the 51 instances of the usage of the word سحر (magic) and its derivatives in the chapters of the Noble Qur’an, such as Taha, Shu'ara, Yunus, A'raf, etc.
al-Mufradat of Raghib (سحر)
2.Surat Taha (20), Verse 66
3.Suratul A'raf (7), Verse 116
4.Suratul Baqarah (2), Verse 102
5.Suratul Baqarah (2), Verse 102
6.Wasa’il ash-Shi'a, Chapter 25 from the chapters of Ma Yuktasabu bihi, no. 7
7.Wasa’il ash-Shi'a, Chapter 25 from the chapters of Ma Yuktasabu bihi, no. 1
8.Tafsir-e-Namuna, vol. 1, pg. 377

Voltaire' The great 'French' thinker, Speaks to me with these words, God did not single out one people/ Musilms/ to have total control, have a monopoly, or to use force and to use hater as credibility. IF one really thinks about it. Noel Baba originated from a Now 98% Muslim Country. So the very thing you dislike, has a home in your base religion. Voltaire believed that all should have their traditions.

You can find support in the Koran, So that you may Justified hatred. Because that is what evil humans do. Attkat' you must never stop humans from being free thinkers, having independent thoughts and individualism.

AttaKat' If Noel Baba is a lie, then how do you explain How Muslims Rulers used to consider Flying Carpets as devil inspired contraptions, since there is no such thing as flying carpet? Muslims do believe in fantasy. Is not a flying carpet a lie?

Maybe you should read other books beside the “Koran and become more enlighten.

The Translation Movement, where Islamic Khalifas sent messengers to bring back science and beliefs so that they may be translated in to Aribic. They understood, that infomation make one a better Muslim. So Muslims do believe in others ideas and customs.
Again the beliefs in some thing that is not real.
Muslims today believe that there are medicines out here to cure the sick. Is this not make believe?
How do you exsplain the Islamic Empire hospitals that tolerated others, whom seek medical attention?

Attket' I think you are in need of `Ali ibn `Isa al-Kahhal couching. For you no doubt are suffering from the cataracts of the Mind's Eye. ( AL-Qanum fi al-Tibb), and not following the five Pillars.

“Knowledge exists potentially in the human soul like the seed in the soil; by learning the potential becomes actual.”
― Abu Hamid al-Ghazali
Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:18 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: