Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
WHY
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

WHY
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
you need an enema, no something more drastic, like a colonic, you are full of defecation, petrified and putrified on your intestines. You blood therefore has defecation in it, and truly has traveled to affected the brain.

You and your ignorant sources of knowledge, certainly not from Qur'aan or any of the known scholars of Qur'aan would ever agree that magic is promoted in Qur'aan.

You know that Santa is a big fat White man, recently blackened, and probably a pervert, sitting little girls and boys on his lap, and stupid parents promoting this bull, as a means to make children happy. You sound like a fricking idiot, when you can just go out and buy your child a gift. Why are you teaching a child to accept a gift from a fricking stranger, and the child is more appreciative of the stranger than he is appreciative of the sacrifice his parents made to buy the gifts. How in the frick is this hatred, it is common sense.

You need to stop trying to explain Islamic concepts with that shallow brain loaded with strands of defecation. YOu can call me hater from now until eternity, you and no one on this board can make me or any real muslim honor a fake ass holiday filled with lies just to make children happy, when truth can serve the same purpose.

I do have happy thoughts about Jesus, especially the thought that Allah did not allow Jesus to be crucified on anyone cross, and the the thought that he was a real man, miraculously born of a virgin, who prayed to the same God as I pray, and who did not ever celebrate his own birthday that we know of nor did he promote the celebration of anyone else's birthday that we know of...so how the hell do you equate Christmas with anything having to do with Jesus(may the peace and blessing of The God be upon him)

If anything, I am happy when Christmas is over and I see the last of the lights go out. It saddens me to see so many foolish robots running around scrambling to perpetuate the lie.
Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:24 am View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Attykat’

You have show that you are a evil person. Hatred is evil. You pretend to be a Muslim, yet' you have not followed ‘The Five Pillars of Islam.
You are n America, and as any right thinking person would do is to adjust to the customs of the place in which you find yourself. Cultural understand is essential for all that find them self’s in another land. When are you going to show your cultural intelligence?

All of the facts use in my response to you are taken from the Koran or beliefs by other muslims. To for you to try and dismisses them as not know what im talking about is foolish. Just because you choose to hate some customs, practiced by other American’s shows your hatred. Cultural manners are crucial to the socializing of all people. America does not owe Muslims our country, our culture nor the sacred traditions many hold dear.

I will never understand those who hate other customs while living in the land of those who choose to engaged customs they deem fit. Why not move to a country that would at-here to their beliefs. Attkat’ ‘Sharia Law’ will never take hold here in America, for Sharia is the antithesis of everything this country stand for. Folks such as your self are one in the same as HOmosexuals, Looking to disrupt or destroy anything that is moral or customs of America, such as Santa Claus and Xmas.

How man times must History be retold? This country was started by those seeking freedom to believe in what ever they choose. America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles. From those foundational principles, Jews and Christians predominantly built this nation’s entire infrastructure from hospitals, universities and charities to the industries that made life better for much of the world.

Islamic principles, defined by sharia law, are in absolute direct opposition to everything Americans believe regarding the law and civil society.
Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Shallow, if you really had an understanding of Qur'an, surely you would have come across the ayaat, where Allaah says. what means: "to Allaah belongs ALL that is in the heaven and the earth", so to tell me to go to another country, or for you to refer to this as "Your" or "our" country is the ultimate of misplaced ignorance. I can go any place on the earth that some man has not put up his barriers. This Shallow is not a constitutional right, because that rights has boundaries. Rather that is a right granted to me by Allaah, it is a universal right.

The only thing I hate are lies against The Creator, and the people who promote these lies and call it "culture." I do recognize cultural diversity, however in that recognition, I do not have to accept any accompanying lies. I care less whether my position is accepted by the likes of you or any muslim who is giving you false information. Allaah will deal with theme, as he who invents a lie against Allaah, Allaah says he will deal just with them.

If it is true that Homsexuals are looking to disrupt or destroy anything that is moral or customs of America, such as Santa Claus and Xmas, then why has this society you claim is civil has actually endorsed the rights of homsexuals and goes to extremes to prove that homosexuality is an accepted state of being.(same sex marriages sanctioned by 22 states and growing)

Since homosexuality has been sanctioned by THE LAWS of "YOUR" country, then why do you say that muslims are one and the same as homosexuals, looking to disrupt society. According to THE LAWS of "YOUR" country, homos are not disrupting anything, they are merely trying to secure their rights, and in your words, "seek freedon to believe in WHATEVER THEY CHOOSE." THere is a growing HOMO CULTURE in Amerikkka, so why are you speaking here against cultural diversity, the very idea that you are trying to get me to accept.

HOMO AND MUSLIM CANNOT BE IN THE SAME SENTENCE, they are the direct antithesis of each other. Under Sharia Law, one who is found guilty of practicing homosexuality will be punished by death, and if you knew anything about "YOUR" Bible, you find the punishment is the same!!! It is "YOUR" country as you so boldly claim, that has sanctioned "immorality" disrupting the moral of society by sanctioning such diversity as homosexuality. The Creator of the Heavens and Earth has never sanctioned immorality as a cultural norm in any revealed books from HIM. Likewise, The Creator has never sanctioned lies which cover the truth of HIS prophet Jesus(peace be upon him), and nor has HE sanctioned any celebrations which aid in the falsification of who Jesus truly was...a great Prophet who taught that there was but one God worthy of worship, and it was not him that he told people to worship.

You can go head with that poppycock, and impress some of your ignorant peers.
Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:44 pm View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
I was going to to reply with thoughts from the movie 'The 13' WARRIOR, and Wadjda' but there is no need?

I was going to bring more information about you Killing xmas and trying to extinguish American customs and traditions. but there will be no need to inform you of Muslims believing in things that are not real. I've proven over and over that you are wrong in your hatred of others practicing their customs.

Every sector of life has been destroyed by Homosexuals and you have the very same mindset. Yes' some sick minded folks have approved of this sickness, but that should not be a rule for you to go by. Freedom is what we all want, so why don't you let AMerican's have that freedom?

You stated that i'm using facts from non believers or Other Muslims who don't follow what you think they should believe in.

So let use the very words of Prophet Muhammad against the thoughts you have against Americans practicing their traditions.

The Promise of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) to The Christians of St. Catherine

In 628 AD, a delegation from St. Catherine's Monastery came to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and requested his protection. He responded by granting them the following charter of rights. St. Catherine's Monastery is located at the foot of Mt. Sinai in modern-day Egypt and is the world's oldest monastery. It possesses a huge collection of Christian manuscripts, second only to the Vatican, and is a world heritage site. It also boasts the oldest collection of Christian icons. It is a treasure house of Christian history that has remained safe for 1,400 years under Muslim protection.

The Eternal Promise:

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

The promise is eternal and universal. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) ordering Muslims to obey it until the Day of Judgment. The charter imposes no conditions on Christians for enjoying its privileges. It is enough that they are Christians. They are not required to alter their beliefs, they do not have to make any payments and they do not have any obligations. This is a charter of rights without any duties.

The document is not a modern human rights treaty but, even though it was penned in 628 AD, it clearly protects the right to property, freedom of religion, freedom of work, and security of the person.

If someone wants to validate, please visit http://www.sinaimonastery.com/en/index.php?lid=68>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mohammed and the Holy Monastery of Sinai

According to the tradition preserved at Sinai, Mohammed both knew and visited the monastery and the Sinai fathers. The Koran makes mention of the Sinai holy sites. In the second year of the Hegira, corresponding to AD 626, a delegation from Sinai requested a letter of protection from Mohammed. This was granted, and authorized by him when he placed his hand upon the document. In AD 1517, Sultan Selim I confirmed the monastery’s prerogatives, but took the original letter of protection for safekeeping to the royal treasury in Constantinople. At the same time, he gave the monastery certified copies of this document, each depicting the hand print of Mohammed in token of his having touched the original.

The Mosque and Minaret in the Holy Monastery of Sinai

The mosque is located inside the monastery, just to the west of the catholicon. The structure was modified in the eleventh century. Originally it seems to have served as the monastery refectory. It is composed of three parts, with access between the three areas by means of large arched openings. In the course of recent renovations, under the plaster there were found crosses carved into the crowns of the arches. The dominant element in the mosque is minbar, the carved wooden pulpit. This was the donation of Shahan Shah el-Afdal, the powerful chancellor of the Fatimid Empire. The minbar is dated to the month of Rabi I of the year 500, which corresponds to November of AD 1106. Also preserved is a kursi, or prayer stool, given by Abu Mansur Anushtekin, a distinguished emir and luminary of the Fatimid Empire.

The minaret is located opposite the monastery bell tower. It is thought to have been the original belfry of the monastery.
Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:55 am View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post Reply with quote
who need all this copying and pasting you are doing, with no real understanding of Al Islaam? I certainly don't need it, because YOU CANNOT TEACH ME THE WAY OF LIFE OF AL ISLAAM, and further more YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF TEACHING IT.

VALENTINES, EASTER, MAY DAY, FOURTH OF JULY, LABAOR DAY HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS NEW YEARS, AND YOUR BIRTHDAY ARE JUST MEANS BY WHICH THE MERCHANT FATTEN THEIR COIFFURE OFF YOU IGNORANT ASS NIGGERS.

IF IT WAS NOT AGAINST MY ISLAAMIC PRINCIPLE, I WOULD SELL CHRISTMAS TREES AND RELAX FOR 12 MONTHS, FOR THE REPEATING IGNORANCE TO COLLECT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW BULL SHIT TRADITION, AND DISOBEY THE ORDERS OF THE LORD OF ALL THE WORLD, I INVITE YOU TO GO RIGHT AHEAD, YOU ARE FREE TO EMBRACE SATAN'S HOLIDAYS AS IF THEY WERE YOUR OWN, DUMB BUNNY.
Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:24 am View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4119
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25378.12 Bones

Post Reply with quote
[quote="attykat"]who need all this copying and pasting you are doing, with no real understanding of Al Islaam? I certainly don't need it, because YOU CANNOT TEACH ME THE WAY OF LIFE OF AL ISLAAM, and further more YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF TEACHING IT.

VALENTINES, EASTER, MAY DAY, FOURTH OF JULY, LABAOR DAY HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS NEW YEARS, AND YOUR BIRTHDAY ARE JUST MEANS BY WHICH THE MERCHANT FATTEN THEIR COIFFURE OFF YOU IGNORANT ASS NIGGERS.

IF IT WAS NOT AGAINST MY ISLAAMIC PRINCIPLE, I WOULD SELL CHRISTMAS TREES AND RELAX FOR 12 MONTHS, FOR THE REPEATING IGNORANCE TO COLLECT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW BULL SHIT TRADITION, AND DISOBEY THE ORDERS OF THE LORD OF ALL THE WORLD, I INVITE YOU TO GO RIGHT AHEAD, YOU ARE FREE TO EMBRACE SATAN'S HOLIDAYS AS IF THEY WERE YOUR OWN, DUMB BUNNY.[/quote]

So now the real truth comes out? IT's those nasty Niggers you really hate most of all?

Yes! you are right, no one can teach you anything, your mind is closed to reason, Common sense and Logic.
Your response address only the money part of it, and not the rights to believe as one choose.
Every word posted by me show just how your islaamic principles are no better then everyone else's beliefs.

It funny how the very words from your own Koran, you dismiss, because it does not fit your hatred of others.

Lol YOu would go against your own principles to sell the very munka you dislike., lol lol is it not against the Koran for thinking about being munka and doing munka to others? Quote>> bad deeds aren’t rewarded, only punished.

With that said, here is your next lesson from the Koran"

You blast others for believing in things that are not real, Then how does one believe in Jannah al-Firdaus?
There are no living humans to testify as to the Paradise that awaited them. Yet' some muslims believe they will be rewards for killing, of 70 virgins, and everlasting happiness. IS this not make believe? the same thinking that you hate for others, who believe in Santa Claus or any other traditions.
Most muslims believe that they will experience incredible physical pleasures when they enter heaven, and that you will be happier in heaven than you could possibly be in this life. Again make believe.

Another word that Muslims believe is “Houris”. Yet' Again it funny how muslims can believe in eternal sexual gratification, and not one child by your rules and evil thoughts, can have a day of happiness believing in SAnta Claus.

AS for your comments on how merchants make money on any given holiday, is no different than musilms merchants doing business on these very same hoildays.

“Do not learn the languages of the non-Arabs, for which you have done,
“whomever builds in the lands of the non-Arabs, do you not attend a mosque built in America?
There is no doubt you have become “westernized”, even with your munka thoughts.

Attakat'

Respect others ' respect their religion, respect their traditions,
Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:37 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: