Forum IndexRegisterGamesSearchFAQBankMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
wow, it's dead around here

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner View previous topic
View next topic

wow, it's dead around here
attykat

Joined08 Aug 2002
Posts1882
LocationAlabama
Bank0
Bones7231.60 Bones

Post wow, it's dead around here Reply with quote
this really makes me sad. Shadow at least you're trying to hold it down. Sorry I cant be more of a help, but I am awfully tied up right now. Perhaps soon we can work together to restore the once on and popping discussion. Hope you and your are well shadow and all the other oldies.
Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:50 pm View user's profile Find all posts by attykat Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Whassup Attycat...I'm just as guilty as everyone else when it comes to the vacancy around here.

We were the pioneers of social media communication back in the "Black Voices" days...before Blogs and Facebook and Instagram and Twitter and the ilk...social media that reduced what we we were accustomed to to trivial foolishness, let the truth be told.

Check out my post on the Baltimore riot incident when you have a chance.
Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:08 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
DYM0LISHN

Joined26 Mar 2002
Posts8744
LocationAO's Calvary
Bank0
Bones13463.10 Bones

Post Reply with quote
Heard about the reunion suggestion on the other post and I'm down
Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:11 pm View user's profile Find all posts by DYM0LISHN Send private message
shadow777

Joined15 Jul 2007
Posts4122
LocationThe Dark Shadows
Bank0
Bones25393.12 Bones

Post Re: wow, it's dead around here Reply with quote
[quote="attykat"]this really makes me sad. Shadow at least you're trying to hold it down. Sorry I cant be more of a help, but I am awfully tied up right now. Perhaps soon we can work together to restore the once on and popping discussion. Hope you and your are well shadow and all the other oldies.[/quote]

The time for AO' is gone. Folks for the most part, just want to talk about Beyonce ass / Kardasian ass, A few bad policemen, and felons rights.

Never any talk about Black folks, killing other black folks by the dozens every day after day.
Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:59 pm View user's profile Find all posts by shadow777 Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    Afrocentric Online Forum Index » Da Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: